What a great President she would make

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Does anyone really want this woman as President?

Clinton on the Arizona shooting:
"Look, we have extremists in my country," she said. "A wonderful, incredibly brave young woman congressmember, Congresswoman Giffords was just shot in our country. We have the same kinds of problems. So rather than standing off from each other, we should work to try to prevent the extremists anywhere from being able to commit violence."
Secretary Clinton Calls Tucson Shooter Jared Loughner an 'Extremist' - Political Punch

What the fuck is her problem?

And this is the person we send out in the world to represent us?

jezuzfukkinkrist

She's an embarrassment. The country she was in has actual extemist, we simply have killers.

Guess she didn't get the obama memo to cut the stoopud crap out.

And this is the person we send out in the world to represent us?

jezuzfukkinkrist

She's an embarrassment. The country she was in has actual extemist, we simply have killers.

Guess she didn't get the obama memo to cut the stoopud crap out.

Just be grateful we don't send the Vice President.

"Look, we have extremists in my country," she said. "A wonderful, incredibly brave young woman congressmember, Congresswoman Giffords was just shot in our country. We have the same kinds of problems. So rather than standing off from each other, we should work to try to prevent the extremists anywhere from being able to commit violence."
Secretary Clinton Calls Tucson Shooter Jared Loughner an 'Extremist' - Political Punch

Her problem (as you call it) is....she's much-too-mature for any 'Bagger-mentality....that Americans are (somehow) God's chosen-people....that we're more-pure than any other culture/Country....that Our agenda should take precedence over everyone's/everything-else.

Despite what your 'Bagger-reinforcement-group tells you....we ain't all-that-special/unique/exceptional. We're merely different, than others.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cwOqKfEYTg[/ame]​

Last edited:
:confused: I'm not getting why you all are taking offense to what she said.

In the past two yearswho has the media called the extremists?
When you here someone say extremists what is the first thing that comes to your mind?
Ah, I see...you are being uber-sensitive.

I think shooting an elected official in the head is a sign of extremism.

And it appears these two don't get it either longhner has not been proven to be one or the other. But she just could not stop and play the blame game.

Her problem (as you call it) is....she's much-too-mature for any 'Bagger-mentality....that Americans are (somehow) God's chosen-people....that we're more-pure than any other culture/Country.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cwOqKfEYTg[/ame]​

Because Hillary said it. Even were it a pray for wisdom, these people would find offense.

I'll be glad when we never hear anything about any of the Clintons again.
If it's up to the White Wing's Perpetual-Smear-Machine, you'll....at least....never hear anything good, about him.​

August 6, 2003

"In late May 1993, a calendar called “365 Reasons to Hate Bill Clinton” was already on sale in right-wing bookshops. Clinton had moved into the White House a bare four months before. Who had already divined 365 reasons to hate him, and why?

The claim that the scandals caused the hatred runs afoul of the fact that the hatred preceded most of the scandals. True, early in the 1992 campaign, scandal sheets funded by Clinton-hating fat cats had wound up the volume on charges that Clinton was not only the longtime lover of the lounge singer Gennifer Flowers but a drug-smuggler, a serial adulterer, a rapist, and the father of a black baby."

Then, there's that Cross that most retired-Dem-Presidents need to bear....that they're much-too-productive to spend their twilight-years saturated in Scotch.​

The country she was in has actual extemist, we simply have killers.
Ah, yes.....the perks o' being exceptional!

323.png

Forum List

Back