What a great name for a Dem House Speaker, Marcia FUDGE

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
If Marcia wins the Speaker's race, will she have won by the ACTUAL DATA (ie the votes), or by FUDGING???

Marcia Fudge, Toying With Speaker Run, Slams Nancy Pelosi | HuffPost

But you could be forgiven for thinking Fudge hates Pelosi. During the course of our interview, the former Congressional Black Caucus chairwoman made it clear she thinks Pelosi has not been a vocal enough advocate for African-Americans in Congress, she dismissed suggestions that Pelosi had led Democrats back to the majority, and she painted herself as equally liberal as Pelosi.

Marcia has to LOVE the Global Warming FRAUD. Without her last name, it would never have been possible....

She kinda resembles fudge, but I bet she's mostly nuts.

I don't have a problem with the name anymore than I do with the names of the POTUS apologists that comment complete BS on USMB everyday. I mean really, you POTUS apologists cheated and got Bush and Dick appointed to the WH.

You got the crazy eyed girl who can't do math. The plastic surgery pill popping Pelosi. Then there's fudge who probably grandstanded into this... Get your popcorn ready, folks. We can call it the house circus.

She'd be perfect to replace Brenda Snipes!

The democrat party needs some diversity in leadership and Marcia would be a good choice. Time for the white (Hillary, Pelosi, Schumer and Bernie) slave masters of the democrat party to step aside and stop oppressing black women.

Forum List

Back