What a great day!

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Sitting here on the shaded back patio, about 3 pm...75 degrees outside on this glorious Sunday. The wife is with a couple friends at some craft bizarre or something...house to myself...sipping on my homebrew...slight breeze blowing, the two dogs are sleeping a few feet away...listening to The Eagles song "Life's been good so far" (how appropriate!)
Looking at the trees...few clouds drifting by..
Does it really get any better than this???

Ugh, it's NW Ark craft fair weekend, thousands of upon thousands of flea market shoppers.....

Well if your a guy, craft fairs etc. can be a blessing. Like today for me.
I love my wife, I really do...but when she goes to one of these things...it means a nice day without anyone expecting anything out of me!!

Ugh, it's NW Ark craft fair weekend, thousands of upon thousands of flea market shoppers.....

I love my wife, I really do...but when she goes to one of these things...it means a nice day without anyone expecting anything out of me!!
I picked up a couple of ghey guys for my wife, to always do the flea markets, garage sales, afternoon drinking with girly talk and socializing, rather than have to do it myself...It has worked out great....

I picked up a couple of ghey guys for my wife, to always do the flea markets, garage sales, afternoon drinking with girly talk and socializing, rather than have to do it myself...It has worked out great....

Funny you say that, I have a gay nephew...now 26 I think. He is the "girl gay guy"..you know what I mean? There are "guy" gays and then there are the gay guys that more are girly than real girls. He is one of them.
It is great. I haven't been clothes shopping or mall trolling for going on 10 years now. Thank God. My wife and I get along pretty well, but an afternoon at the mall always-always resulted in arguments.
No more.

Now that I think about it...this might make a good business plan.
"Gays by the hour"...men can rent one for their wives to go shopping with.
I'm in!!

et9xl3.jpg

I thought of it first,,,hardly did I want to work all week and be pulled shopping all weekend long...

Forum List

Back