What a Good Day to be a Conservative!

I woke up today and realize that their is still hope in America for freedom.

Amen and it just kept getting better, the more the liberals pissed and moaned about Brown winning.

I have to say though, Obama blaming Bush was simply the best.

Obama is the gift which just keeps giving!

Mike

I haven't heard that. What is your source?? Or are you a typical bagger that just made it up???

here's your hero trying to compare himself to scott brown. pretty funny stuff.

Obama told ABC News that the same voter anger that swept him into office in 2008 carried Brown into office.

"Here's my assessment of not just the vote in Massachusetts, but the mood around the country: the same thing that swept Scott Brown into office swept me into office," the president said. "People are angry and they are frustrated. Not just because of what's happened in the last year or two years, but what's happened over the last eight years."

President Obama, Democrats: Not Going to Rush Health Care, Scott Brown Heads to Capitol - ABC News

Ahhh.. poor libs... repudiated in VA, NJ and now MA.... more to come!!!!! And their beloved Obama is now resorting to blaming the MA Meltdown on BUSH!!!! MA Voters put a REPUBLICAN in as a protest against Bush a REPUBLICAN.

Obama must really think highly of his supporters to be peddling that line of utter bullshit.

Ahhh.. poor libs... repudiated in VA, NJ and now MA.... more to come!!!!! And their beloved Obama is now resorting to blaming the MA Meltdown on BUSH!!!! MA Voters pout a REPUBLICAN in as a protest against Bush a REPUBLICAN.

Obama must really think highly of his supporters to be peddling that line of utter bullshit.

i don't know what he thinks of them, but he obviously knows them. :)

Neocons are progressives. And he doesn't support limited government. Sure he doesn't support ObamaCare, but he had no problem supporting RomneyCare. You can bet he'd support a Republican public option if it came up. He also supports our interventionist foreign policy around the world, which aids in the growth of the state exponentially, and supports torture.

Classic definition of a neocon.

What is the source for saying neocons are progressive?

Well you see both ideologies support growing the state to achieve their goals, and that's why they're both essentially the same. Now their goals may be different, but they use the same means to achieve those goals.

Basically what I would have said in response.

Amen and it just kept getting better, the more the liberals pissed and moaned about Brown winning.

Mike

I haven't heard that. What is your source?? Or are you a typical bagger that just made it up???

Rinata. I believe it was in a speech he gave to ABC?? When the reporter asked him what his thoughts were on Brown win in MA he advised that the people are angry and fed up with whats going on in DC in the last year and then he ammended it by saying in the last eight years.

Seems he always has to drag Bush into everything even an election a year after Bush left office. I think thats what Mike is referring to.
Last 8 years...wouldn't that include one of his years?

Rinata. I believe it was in a speech he gave to ABC?? When the reporter asked him what his thoughts were on Brown win in MA he advised that the people are angry and fed up with whats going on in DC in the last year and then he ammended it by saying in the last eight years.

Seems he always has to drag Bush into everything even an election a year after Bush left office. I think thats what Mike is referring to.
Last 8 years...wouldn't that include one of his years?

:rolleyes:

Mike

Thank you, Claudette!!! I didn't get this out of Mike's post at all. I think that he needs to start posting references when he tries to quote Obama or anybody else.

I saw something about this yesterday in a news story from ABC. Here is the quote from the prez:

"Here's my assessment of not just the vote in Massachusetts, but the mood around the country: the same thing that swept Scott Brown into office swept me into office," the president said in an exclusive interview with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos. "People are angry and they are frustrated. Not just because of what's happened in the last year or two years, but what's happened over the last eight years."

Thanks again, Claudette. :)

ABC News' George Stephanopoulos' Exclusive Interview with President Obama - ABC News

Insurance compan.... er... I mean bank.... i mean corporat....... er I mean Republicans won Massachusetts. What an epic fail on every person in that state.

Last edited:

Mike

here's your hero trying to compare himself to scott brown. pretty funny stuff.....

Obama told ABC News that the same voter anger that swept him into office in 2008 carried Brown into office.

"Here's my assessment of not just the vote in Massachusetts, but the mood around the country: the same thing that swept Scott Brown into office swept me into office," the president said. "People are angry and they are frustrated. Not just because of what's happened in the last year or two years, but what's happened over the last eight years."

President Obama, Democrats: Not Going to Rush Health Care, Scott Brown Heads to Capitol - ABC News

I don't have a hero, dear. It is you bag heads that decided that Obama was a hero to libs because you baggers treated George Bush like your hero and idol. And you are still projecting that onto us. It's really stupid.

Secondly, what Obama said is absolutely correct. People were very angry at the time he was elected, just as there is anger now at the time of Brown's election. I don't think that constitutes your insinuation of Obama, "comparing himself" to Brown.

Lastly, are you trying to say that people were not angry after 8 years of Bush?? If you are, I am embarrassed for you. You bag heads must learn that just saying something does not make it true. And that not liking something that happened doesn't mean you can re-write history.

Ahhh.. poor libs... repudiated in VA, NJ and now MA.... more to come!!!!! And their beloved Obama is now resorting to blaming the MA Meltdown on BUSH!!!! MA Voters put a REPUBLICAN in as a protest against Bush a REPUBLICAN.

Blah, blah, blah. Go find someone that can afford you. :lol:

here's your hero trying to compare himself to scott brown. pretty funny stuff.....

I don't have a hero, dear. It is you bag heads that decided that Obama was a hero to libs because you baggers treated George Bush like your hero and idol. And you are still projecting that onto us. It's really stupid.

Secondly, what Obama said is absolutely correct. People were very angry at the time he was elected, just as there is anger now at the time of Brown's election. I don't think that constitutes your insinuation of Obama, "comparing himself" to Brown.

Lastly, are you trying to say that people were not angry after 8 years of Bush?? If you are, I am embarrassed for you. You bag heads must learn that just saying something does not make it true. And that not liking something that happened doesn't mean you can re-write history.

while i appreciate your willingness to be embarrassed for me, i would think being embarrassed for yourself would fill up all your spare time.

have a nice day.

*bag heads*
:lol:

while i appreciate your willingness to be embarrassed for me, i would think being embarrassed for yourself would fill up all your spare time.

have a nice day.

*bag heads*
:lol:

That's your trouble!! You have to stop trying to think!!! You're not good at it, honey.

Forum List

Back