What A Game Changer!!!! (snicker)

Dale Smith

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Dallas, Texas
Michael Morell, yet another Jesuit trained lackey for the CIA (crooks in action) is backing Hitlery.......what an endorsement. He is just another in a long line of Jesuits that have worked for both political parties like Leon Panetta, David Petraeus, R James Woolsey...

The catholic church and their agents need to be eradicated from every facet of "gubermint". Learn your history if you don't know about the insidious influence of the Jesuit order that is nothing but the military arm of the pagan catholic church. Knowledge is power....btw, did you know that the current CIA chief is also Jesuit trained? What are the odds????

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/o...the-cia-now-im-endorsing-hillary-clinton.html

Last edited:
He's a member of the illuminati. Better they rule us than the Muslims. At least they have cool secret handshakes.

Michael Morell, yet another Jesuit trained lackey for the CIA (crooks in action) is backing Hitlery.......what an endorsement. He is just another in a long line of Jesuits that have worked for both political parties like Leon Panetta, David Petraeus, R James Woolsey...

The catholic church and their agents need to be eradicated from every facet of "gubermint". Learen your history if you don't know about the insidious influence of the Jesuit order that is nothin g but the military arm of the pagan catholic church. Knowledge is power....btw, did you know that the current CIA chief is also Jesuit trained? What are the odds????

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/o...the-cia-now-im-endorsing-hillary-clinton.html

Easy there. I'm Jesuit-trained.

Of course, the Jesuit stuff didn't quite take. :laugh2:

The catholic church and their agents need to be eradicated from every facet of "gubermint". Learen your history if you don't know about the insidious influence of the Jesuit order that is nothin g but the military arm of the pagan catholic church. Knowledge is power....btw, did you know that the current CIA chief is also Jesuit trained? What are the odds????

Not everyone that goes to a Jesuit school is invited into the "brotherhood" and not all Jesuits have taken the secret oath. I simply find it very auspicious that until Scalia died, we had five Supreme Court justices that were catholic and Jesuit trained.....when was the last Protestant Supreme Court Justice that served? I did a search on nearly every member that belongs to both the CFR and the Trilateral Commission and found that they went to a Jesuit College or went to an Ivy League college AND belonged to a secret society......making connections wasn't that hard to do. The jesuits are the military arm of the catholic church that came into being in order to counter the Reformation of Martin Luther and millions died that would not submit to papal authority. Glad that the jesuit training didn't stick, Billy...LOL!

He's a member of the illuminati. Better they rule us than the Muslims. At least they have cool secret handshakes.

It's your pal, the Barrypuppet that is flying them in here overtly and covertly.....do you know why that is? I doubt it.... but I will give ya a shot.....

It's your pal, the Barrypuppet that is flying them in here overtly and covertly.....do you know why that is? I doubt it.... but I will give ya a shot.....
To create a hybrid illuminslam organization and have one world rule of course.

Not everyone that goes to a Jesuit school is invited into the "brotherhood" and not all Jesuits have taken the secret oath. I simply find it very auspicious that until Scalia died, we had five Supreme Court justices that were catholic and Jesuit trained.....when was the last Protestant Supreme Court Justice that served? I did a search on nearly every member that belongs to both the CFR and the Trilateral Commission and found that they went to a Jesuit College or went to an Ivy League college AND belonged to a secret society......making connections wasn't that hard to do. The jesuits are the military arm of the catholic church that came into being in order to counter the Reformation of Martin Luther and millions died that would not submit to papal authority. Glad that the jesuit training didn't stick, Billy...LOL!

Jerry Brown was a Jesuit before entering politics. Jerry Brown refused to live in the Governor's Mansion, drove an old Plymouth that he owned, paid his own money for gas in the old Plymouth and lived in a humble apartment that he paid for. That shows integrity to me.

Jerry Brown was a Jesuit before entering politics. Jerry Brown refused to live in the Governor's Mansion, drove an old Plymouth that he owned, paid his own money for gas in the old Plymouth and lived in a humble apartment that he paid for. That shows integrity to me.

Yeah, but it is all a facade....trust me. According to the CAFR (Comprehensive Annual Financial Report) California INC is sitting on an ungodly amounts of assets and he is allowing the farmers to be intentionally "droughted" out. Not every Jesuit is a globalist that has taken the sacred oath but nearly every globalist is a Jesuit or has ties to the catholic church or is beholding to it. All roads lead to Rome........do your own research...guess how many city/states there are and what are the connections...why is the district of Columbia in both Virginia and Maryland? What is Columbia a "district" of? Why are the eastern sea board cities strategically placed on ley lines?

Yeah, but it is all a facade....trust me. According to the CAFR (Comprehensive Annual Financial Report) California INC is sitting on an ungodly amounts of assets and he is allowing the farmers to be intentionally "droughted" out. Not every Jesuit is a globalist that has taken the sacred oath but nearly every globalist is a Jesuit or has ties to the catholic church or is beholding to it. All roads lead to Rome........do your own research...guess how many city/states there are and what are the connections...why is the district of Columbia in both Virginia and Maryland? What is Columbia a "district" of? Why are the eastern sea board cities strategically placed on ley lines?
Ley lines.......how fey!....:lol:

Ley lines.......how fey!....:lol:

Why is it that I am not even slightly surprised that you have no clue about esoteric knowledge, ley lines and free masonry.....once again? I kick your ass really hard. (snicker)

Forum List

Back