What A Fucking Joke

. He was aready breakng the law when he killed her.

No he wasn't.

Federal Government Has NO AUTHORITY To Detain and Deport Aliens. NONE.

4. _Resolved_, That alien friends are under the jurisdiction and protection of the laws of the State wherein they are: that no power over them has been delegated to the United States, nor prohibited to the individual States, distinct from their power over citizens. And it being true as a general principle, and one of the amendments to the Constitution having also declared, that "the powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people," the act of the Congress of the United States, passed on the -- day of July, 1798, intituled "An Act concerning aliens," which assumes powers over alien friends, not delegated by the Constitution, is not law, but is altogether void, and of no force.

Thomas Jefferson.

. He was aready breakng the law when he killed her.

No he wasn't.

Federal Government Has NO AUTHORITY To Detain and Deport Aliens. NONE.

4. _Resolved_, That alien friends are under the jurisdiction and protection of the laws of the State wherein they are: that no power over them has been delegated to the United States, nor prohibited to the individual States, distinct from their power over citizens. And it being true as a general principle, and one of the amendments to the Constitution having also declared, that "the powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people," the act of the Congress of the United States, passed on the -- day of July, 1798, intituled "An Act concerning aliens," which assumes powers over alien friends, not delegated by the Constitution, is not law, but is altogether void, and of no force.

Thomas Jefferson.

That false claim you keep making was already roundly and soundly refuted. Repeating your imbecilic lies doesn't suffice to support them. Thomas Jefferson was wrong and his words are not the law nor are they valid Constitutional interpretation in this instance, you stupid asshole.

And yes, by being here illegally, the illegal alien was in violation of our laws.

And by leaving the scene of a vehicular accident involving injury or death to a person, the bastard committed a second and separate crime.

Vehicular homicide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Current law requires the State to prove at least criminal or gross negligence to get a conviction. Criminally negligent homicide requires the State to prove criminal negligence. Manslaughter II requires the State to prove recklessness. Manslaughter I requires the State to prove recklessness, under circumstances manifesting an extreme indifference to the value of human life. This means it is up to the jury to decide, when a driver kills someone, whether the driver was just ordinarily negligent, making a simple driving mistake that anyone might make (and therefore not guilty of a crime but perhaps liable for civil damages), or whether the driver was grossly negligent or worse (and therefore guilty of a crime).

Now, being obtuse as I am, I suspect the DA went with the charge most likely to get a conviction. They are sometimes funny that way.

Neither drugs, alcohol nor speed were factors in the crash.

Lopez-Perez also was sentenced to 36 months of post-prison supervision.

When Lopez-Perez is released from custody, U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement may take him into custody. Whether he is deported likely will be determined by a federal immigration court judge.

You have a 2 year old "running through a parking lot" (wth??) and no drugs/alcohol/or speed involved. Now with those facts, I think you'd be hard pressed to find a jury to find him criminally negligent according to Oregon law.

But hey. That's just my obtuse opinion.

What part of "hit and run" are you obtuse about?

What are YOU talking about? He was convicted of 'hit and run'.

It doesn't matter if the child jumped in front of his car! He is still an illegal and he ran from the scene. It wasn't because he was afraid of be hurt he just didn't want to be deported. He should be charged with murder. He was aready breakng the law when he killed her.

They'd never get a conviction on murder. That's no doubt not even a legitimate charge for what occurred.

17 months for vehicular manslaughter does seem rather light.

That wasn't what he was charged with:

Neither drugs nor alcohol contributed to the collision that killed his neighbor - 2-year-old Erika Rubi Meza.

Maybe she and/or her parents are illegal too.

Ever been in a car accident with a pedistrian? My brother hit 2 teenagers a few years back. One was pretty messed up. However, they jumped in front of his car without looking when it was raining. The court held he was not liable for anything. Point is car accidents are not always the drivers fault. This is tradegic and a story that will make me hug my children extra tight when I get home tonight, but it could very while be that Juan was not negligent or irresponsible for the accident.

That said, we still need to deport all illegals!

Read my post later on down the thread...

I think we should have paid for a coach class planeride home for this person. Deporting would be cheaper thain detaining and jailing them.

If it was a Legal Immigrant I would say jail.

except when you deport them their lousy assess sneak right back in and kill again!

Just tell their home government they offerd to be a spy :lol:

Ok ok seriously though I do hear what you are saying and it is a good point. I still hold to my position that any and all illegall immigrants who are picked of for crimes, from being in the country illegally to murder, should be deported back home. No 3 hots and a cot, and a workout room, and cable tv...and whatever else they get in our prisons.

This is only for the illegal immigrants, the legal ones are citizens and subject to whatever punishiment in our detention centers the court sees fit (probably more in most states)

Last edited:
No, they executed Saddam because he was a Sunni in Shiite controlled Iraq. The one who slaughtered children was one George Bush who is still at large.
Right that whole peaceful Islam thing; They kill anyone who is even a little bit different.

But at least they are not hit and run artists, neh?

Forum List

Back