What a fool believes

In the sense that bush would have never had a second election ...yes.

and yet, if al gore wasn't such a screaming asshole that his own state wouldn't for him, florida wouldn't have mattered. :lol::lol:

I did not vote for Gore. What is your point? This thread is about right and wrong, truth and lies.
Did you get suckered into voting for Mr Bush the first time?
Or did you vote for another candidate?
Or did you decide all options were not worthy of a vote?
Or were you too young to vote at that time?

and yet, if al gore wasn't such a screaming asshole that his own state wouldn't for him, florida wouldn't have mattered. :lol::lol:

I did not vote for Gore. What is your point? This thread is about right and wrong, truth and lies.

I voted for Bush believing that with coucil from his father he would have a leg up as the president. I misunderestimated W's character. I wasn't that familiar with Rove and saw a side of Cheney I did not know existed. All in all the worst presidency in the History of our country. I wasn't tricked. I blame no one for my wasted vote.

I voted for Bush believing that with coucil from his father he would have a leg up as the president. I misunderestimated W's character. I wasn't that familiar with Rove and saw a side of Cheney I did not know existed. All in all the worst presidency in the History of our country. I wasn't tricked. I blame no one for my wasted vote.

Personally, Huggy, I think you are kind of a dick, but I voted for Mr Bush the first time as well. I voted for Mr Badnarik the next round, knowing he wouldn't win, but also knowing the other options were nothing but shit. This last election I couldn't stomach the thought of any of the candidates as president, so I didn't cast a vote for any of them, I only cast votes on the rest of my ballot.

Chimpy won both times, get over it.

The fact that a moron like obama was elected is proof that a moron like Bush could be elected.

Personally, Huggy, I think you are kind of a dick, but I voted for Mr Bush the first time as well. I voted for Mr Badnarik the next round, knowing he wouldn't win, but also knowing the other options were nothing but shit. This last election I couldn't stomach the thought of any of the candidates as president, so I didn't cast a vote for any of them, I only cast votes on the rest of my ballot.

Ya I understand your opinion. I am not here to make friends. I have plenty of them already. The time I take to be here comes at a cost to my many other responsibilities.
I have to focus on what I believe is important.

Fighting political battles is the name of my game. I seldom reply to a position I agree with. The words that I deem irresponsible or harmfull to my country or the issues I care about are what I attack.

If that makes me a "Troll" then so be it. One thing you can be sure of is that I do not lie. You may not agree but I tell it like it is..from my viewpoint. I'll leave the popularity contest to those that live to get positive reps.

THE FOOL: IMDaugur; informing us of what she BELEIVES;1149009 said:
Only a fool believes that Bush could be elected to the presidency once, let alone twice. The rich and powerful used of the Supreme Court and election fraud put Dubya in the White House for two terms, there is no way he could have been elected fairly.
Anyone who read the Bush resume knew he failed at everything he ever tried. He was put into office to accomplish exactly what he did, take Reaganomics to the breaking point with deregulation and underfunding of every agency needed to protect the American people. What those who put Dubya in office did not realize was that many of those regulations and agencies protected them from their own greed and each other. Their manipulation to eliminate government enforced business ethics has come back and bitten them in their asses. Now many of them are paying for it in lost investments and businesses just like the rest of America and the world.

ROFLMNAO... Leftists...

So W practiced Reaganomics? Well I'd love to see the evidence advanced to prove THAT POINT.

Of course, it's a leftist position, so the once certainty that can be counted upon is that NO SUCH EVIDENCE WAS ADVANCED AND such will not be forthcoming...

Last edited:
Gotta say, if Gore had made president it would have been a million time worse, con artists like him scare the shit out of me.

Only a fool believes that Bush could be elected to the presidency once, let alone twice. The rich and powerful used of the Supreme Court and election fraud put Dubya in the White House for two terms, there is no way he could have been elected fairly.
Anyone who read the Bush resume knew he failed at everything he ever tried. He was put into office to accomplish exactly what he did, take Reaganomics to the breaking point with deregulation and underfunding of every agency needed to protect the American people. What those who put Dubya in office did not realize was that many of those regulations and agencies protected them from their own greed and each other. Their manipulation to eliminate government enforced business ethics has come back and bitten them in their asses. Now many of them are paying for it in lost investments and businesses just like the rest of America and the world.

Well yeah, you're a fool. I'd have taken your word for it though. You didn't need to go to the trouble of proving it.

A perfect EXAMPLE of why you get neg repped. You are a troll, a liar and a dumb ass. All rolled into one.

Neg repd? Troll? First of all neg repd doesn't mean a damn thing. People on this board do not neg rep over content. It is just a pack of heyenas attacking people they do not agree with. I think you are the one that brought absolutely nothing of value to this topic. The more I see reps around here the more I think this ship is overloaded with ass kissers.

Secondly the original post on this thread made several points and I happen to concur with most of them. Where in your reply is there something other than your obvious dislike for the original poster. I think you are the troll. Now that I see that this place is just a mutual admiration society your medals look like a "Good Job Brownie" from Bush. Worthless, embarassing, insulting.

Really? The topic itself has no value. It's just more of the same rhetoric we listened to for the past 8 years. A baseless argument that's been soundly thrashed each and every time.

That you concur with some of the non-points surprises me not.

:razz:

Hate to be the bearer of your bad news guy, but GW was elected twice. BDS :cuckoo:

There are more of us than you realize, get used to it, Obamanism will be short lived

Regulate that! OK?

Well yeah, you're a fool. I'd have taken your word for it though. You didn't need to go to the trouble of proving it.

:clap2:

Did the supreme court rule on both his elections?
Or is the OP living in an alternate reality like you are?

In the sense that bush would have never had a second election ...yes.

No kidding! After his sad display in 2000,I was ashamed I voted for his whiny,entitled ass.

The only other Democrat I have voted for since was Bill Richardson. Sadly yet another numb nut I regret wasting a vote on *sigh*.

The supreme court did not stop the recount. What it did do was tell the the Dems that they couldn't cherry pick the counties to be recounted and must recount either all counties or none of them. The Dems realyzing then that they weren't going to be allowed to steal the presidency as they may well steal Norm Coleman's senate seat gave up.

Dozens of recounts have been done since by everyone from the NYT to WAPO all have concluded that Bush won.

And here I thought this was a auto-biographical thread.

Last edited:
ROFLMNAO... Leftists...

So W practiced Reaganomics? Well I'd love to see the evidence advanced to prove THAT POINT.

Reagan embraced the "supply side" economy theory that you could cut taxes, and that would spur a super-growth in the economy, which growth would more than make up for revenues lost because of the lower tax rates. He also promoted the "trickle down" theory that argued that a pro-business pro-wealth policy would benefit all groups because the wealth of the richest would "trickle down" to the lower classes.

Bush2 bought this philosophy hook line and sinker and it formed the fundamental policies of his government.

Gotta say, if Gore had made president it would have been a million time worse, con artists like him scare the shit out of me.

It is of course speculation, but I have a hard time even speculating that Gore, who proposed to essentially continue Clinton's successful economic policies, would have run up $5 trillion more debt and started a war on mistake. But I suppose it's possible.

Forum List

Back