What a difference a year makes if you're a Democrat!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Holy change of furtune Batman!!!!!

Liberals were on top of the world just one year ago today!!! Both houses of congress and a new Democratic president..............and African American at that!!! Conservatives were crying in their beer.......including me!!

But what a difference a year makes s0ns, huh??!!!!

Check it out.......................

In just one short year........Republicans are poised to take back at least one congressional house and perhaps both.:clap2:

The most popular president perhaps of all time has seen his approval rate go from 70% all the way down to 45% as of this weekend!!! This is a collapse of ePiC proportions............truly astounding.:clap2: And whats even more astounding is how much fun conservatives are having these days. And who'da thunk it??? Certainly not me.........or most conservatives. In fact, watching this historic collapse is far more fun than the Bush days!! Far more fun!!!

And the best thing of all? There is no end in sight of further collapse. As the president has moved radically to the far left with all of his policies, the economy falls further and further into the crapper and the "blame Bush" days are over ( except for the lefty internet OCD k00ks).

Last year, the holiday season was rather drab as we all awaited the inauguration of the man who would bring hope and change!!! And lol..........and hope he delivered:clap2:, to all conservatives in America. In one short year!!:eek::eek:

poar01_obama0803-8.jpg

I'm concerned for your mental wellbeing. You are a tad obsessive in your glee about the Messiah's lack of miracles.

I'm concerned for your mental wellbeing. You are a tad obsessive in your glee about the Messiah's lack of miracles.

Hey.......what can I say?? Ive always had a knack for being able to rub salt in the wound with the precision of a laser guided missile!!! The k00ks are miserable..............fcukking miserable beyind words these days.........and I cant get enough of waxing poetic about it!!!:lol:

Oh.......and perhaps best of all..............

Three years ago, the k00ks foretold of the gaurantee of impeachment of George Bush, to which of course, I responded by telling them they were......ummm........k00ks!!! And here, years later, they are still obsessed with the man, to the point of a historic rise in the diagnosis of obsessibve compulive disorder and record prescriptions of drugs like Zoloft and Lexipro. LOL.........and I warned all these people to find another thing to obsess upon............but nobody listened!!!!:D:rofl:

44756-4.jpg

Hey.......what can I say?? Ive always had a knack for being able to rub salt in the wound with the precision of a laser guided missile!!! The k00ks are miserable..............fcukking miserable beyind words these days.........and I cant get enough of waxing poetic about it!!!:lol:

Sadly, I am currently out of rep due to Obama's incompetence in handling the national reputation.

However, as our reputation recovers, I will return to rep each and every one of your obsessional posts. Not only are they funny but they will also annoy the crap out of the whiny lefties. This is a good thing and I applaud your efforts. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back