What a dick Kellyanne Conway's husband is

It's hard to respect the lies she constantly repeats.

And if he honestly feels that way, then he looks like an utter fool for staying married to her.
Looks like he can talk, but not back it up.

Any reason she couldn't do the same?

If my spouse did this kind of shit to me, I would pack my bags.

If my spouse did this kind of shit to me, I would pack her bags.

It's fine to hate Trump, but my god what kind of ass puts their spouse in this kind of position ?

Eric Trump slams Kellyanne Conway's husband for showing 'utter disrespect'

President Donald Trump's son Eric Trump accused conservative lawyer George Conway, husband to White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, of showing "utter disrespect" to her work with his frequent criticism of the President.

"Of all the ugliness in politics, the utter disrespect George Conway shows toward his wife, her career, place of work, and everything she has fought SO hard to achieve, might top them all," Eric Trump tweeted Monday evening. "@KellyannePolls is great person and frankly his actions are horrible."
George Conway did not immediately return CNN's request for comment.
He has been an increasingly strident Trump antagonist, especially on Twitter or in op-eds, but has focused his ire at the President or the administration more generally.

Eric Trump slams Kellyanne Conway's husband for criticizing President Trump - CNNPolitics
Motherfucker, do you expect me to feel sorry for that bitch of a woman Kellyanne? She must suck some good dick for George to put up with her.

Here, this is good for a laugh:
Eric Trump tried to call out Kellyanne Conway's husband and it didn't go well

My favorite tweet back at Eric Trump from that article is when he’s asked if his father disrespected Melania by fucking prostitutes just after she popped out Barron.

You are not only a jerk but an unmitigated
840015_ME_troll_norway.jpg

And if he honestly feels that way, then he looks like an utter fool for staying married to her.

You mean, pack 'his' bags, don't you ?

It's fine to hate Trump, but my god what kind of ass puts their spouse in this kind of position ?

Eric Trump slams Kellyanne Conway's husband for showing 'utter disrespect'

President Donald Trump's son Eric Trump accused conservative lawyer George Conway, husband to White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, of showing "utter disrespect" to her work with his frequent criticism of the President.

"Of all the ugliness in politics, the utter disrespect George Conway shows toward his wife, her career, place of work, and everything she has fought SO hard to achieve, might top them all," Eric Trump tweeted Monday evening. "@KellyannePolls is great person and frankly his actions are horrible."
George Conway did not immediately return CNN's request for comment.
He has been an increasingly strident Trump antagonist, especially on Twitter or in op-eds, but has focused his ire at the President or the administration more generally.

Eric Trump slams Kellyanne Conway's husband for criticizing President Trump - CNNPolitics
Motherfucker, do you expect me to feel sorry for that bitch of a woman Kellyanne? She must suck some good dick for George to put up with her.

Here, this is good for a laugh:
Eric Trump tried to call out Kellyanne Conway's husband and it didn't go well

My favorite tweet back at Eric Trump from that article is when he’s asked if his father disrespected Melania by fucking prostitutes just after she popped out Barron.

You are not only a jerk but an unmitigated
840015_ME_troll_norway.jpg
I suppose Trump whoring around with prostitutes while Melania’s alone nursing Barron is perfectly respectable to you

He's being a true patriot.

It's not easy to go against your party, even when they are dead wrong.

Because they attack you from all fronts, as this thread is a clear example of.

God bless that pudgy little man.
Strange definition of a patriot considering it is coming from someone who exhibits hatred for America on a continuous basis.

Are you trying to say something? Spit it out.

What, that you're a pussy ?

Okay, I'll spit it out. YOU'RE A PUSSY !

And you have cooties. What now? You wanna fight over who is king of the playground?

Who was the couple during the GW years where the husband was a flaming leftist and his wife was as conservative as they come? Carville and someone?

And you have cooties. What now? You wanna fight over who is king of the playground?

In you're case it would be "queen" of the playground.

Forum List

Back