What a dick Kellyanne Conway's husband is

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
It's fine to hate Trump, but my god what kind of ass puts their spouse in this kind of position ?

Eric Trump slams Kellyanne Conway's husband for showing 'utter disrespect'

President Donald Trump's son Eric Trump accused conservative lawyer George Conway, husband to White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, of showing "utter disrespect" to her work with his frequent criticism of the President.

"Of all the ugliness in politics, the utter disrespect George Conway shows toward his wife, her career, place of work, and everything she has fought SO hard to achieve, might top them all," Eric Trump tweeted Monday evening. "@KellyannePolls is great person and frankly his actions are horrible."
George Conway did not immediately return CNN's request for comment.
He has been an increasingly strident Trump antagonist, especially on Twitter or in op-eds, but has focused his ire at the President or the administration more generally.

Eric Trump slams Kellyanne Conway's husband for criticizing President Trump - CNNPolitics

He's being a true patriot.

It's not easy to go against your party, even when they are dead wrong.

Because they attack you from all fronts, as this thread is a clear example of.

God bless that pudgy little man.

I'm not debating his opinions on Trump, what is good or bad for the party, yada, yada.
My disgust lies with what he is putting his spouse through.
And by the way, if he truly feels the way he does, how can he be married to and live with someone that has a direct connection and relationship with Trump ?

This guy is a dick.

I'm not debating his opinions on Trump, what is good or bad for the party, yada, yada.
My disgust lies with what he is putting his spouse through.
And by the way, if he truly feels the way he does, how can he be married to and live with someone that has a direct connection and relationship with Trump ?

This guy is a dick.

Perhaps you might consider what she is putting him through. He has always been an honorable man, but from now on, he will forever be associated with the nonstop lies from this white house.

It's fine to hate Trump, but my god what kind of ass puts their spouse in this kind of position ?

President Donald Trump's son Eric Trump accused conservative lawyer George Conway, husband to White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, of showing "utter disrespect" to her work with his frequent criticism of the President.

"Of all the ugliness in politics, the utter disrespect George Conway shows toward his wife, her career, place of work, and everything she has fought SO hard to achieve, might top them all," Eric Trump tweeted Monday evening. "@KellyannePolls is great person and frankly his actions are horrible."
He has been an increasingly strident Trump antagonist, especially on Twitter or in op-eds, but has focused his ire at the President or the administration more generally.

Eric Trump slams Kellyanne Conway's husband for criticizing President Trump - CNNPolitics
Motherfucker, do you expect me to feel sorry for that bitch of a woman Kellyanne? She must suck some good dick for George to put up with her.

Here, this is good for a laugh:
Eric Trump tried to call out Kellyanne Conway's husband and it didn't go well

My favorite tweet back at Eric Trump from that article is when he’s asked if his father disrespected Melania by fucking prostitutes just after she popped out Barron.

It can only be her mindblowing skill at fellatio. Other than that, the guy must be either the weakest or stupidest person in the world to put up with her.

The Trump administration thrives off controversy and chaos. That’s what they do, ignite and perpetuate divisive fights and bickering. If the Conways aren’t split up by now then you can bet they are intentional with their public remarks and laughing themselves to sleep while the puppets fight over their hot air

What kind of woman puts her husband up for embarrassment everytime she has to defend the Dumpster.

George has freedom of speech. The Orange Virus' crotch fruit is a fucking clown shoe who needs a warm cup of STFU himself.

What kind of woman puts her husband up for embarrassment everytime she has to defend the Dumpster.

Irrelavant to why he has to embarrass her publicly.

George has freedom of speech. The Orange Virus' crotch fruit is a fucking clown shoe who needs a warm cup of STFU himself.

No, you don't say ?
Who the fuck is debating his right to publicly denounce Trump, or say whatever he wants ?!!!!

My whole point is what kind of dick does shit like this to their spouse PUBLICLY ?

No, you don't say ?
Who the fuck is debating his right to publicly denounce Trump, or say whatever he wants ?!!!!

My whole point is what kind of dick does shit like this to their spouse PUBLICLY ?

A patriotic dick, I suppose.

An honest one who, unlike every single fuck inside the White House, doesn't lie.

I doubt he is embarassing her. All sounds intentional to me. They both benefit and those who bicker about it are just the suckers

Well, THAT'S an interesting comment. Very telling. That you believe that she will be embarrassed by having to defend tiny trump.

Well, THAT'S an interesting comment. Very telling. That you believe that she will be embarrassed by having to defend tiny trump.

Not embarrassed to defend Trump, but embarrassed and humiliated that my own spouse is giving my enemies comfort.

Forum List

Back