What a day

pegwinn

Top of the Food Chain
Apr 17, 2004
Texas
My son turns 18 today

My oldest daughter (who is in the Marines) just announced her engagement.

I need a drink

:beer:

:dance: Hey, Join me! My youngest is 18 and going to school in the fall! All 3 will be home for Thanksgiving! I get to got to lots of college sports and recitals! But home alone, well for the most part! :teeth:

Sir Evil said:
Congrat's! have that drink Pegwinn. :beer:
Thanks for the good wishes everyone. We really are very happy. We'd been prepping for a monster 18th party for the newest voter in the family when she called from Camp Lejeune to announce. The party is in full swing.

ON another note. I spoke with her alleged fiance and made sure he understood that retired Marines are still able to make life hell on young Marines if they foul up. The Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps is an old aquaintance of mine.................. Since the kid in question is a PFC (E2 for other services) he is convinced that Top will do just that. :whip:

pegwinn said:
ON another note. I spoke with her alleged fiance and made sure he understood that retired Marines are still able to make life hell on young Marines if they foul up. The Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps is an old aquaintance of mine.................. Since the kid in question is a PFC (E2 for other services) he is convinced that Top will do just that. :whip:

Just for good measure - when she brings him home, drop him for twenty.

Have fun!

Forum List

Back