What a crock

I wonder if you reacted with such moral outrage when Bill Frist was busy dianosing Terri Schiavo after watching a videotape?

At the end the article pays lip service to the fact this doctor has no idea what she is talking about. One can not , from afar , be sure of anything like is claimed in the article. Or the obvious Article it is referencing.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20070921/wl_time/wasjohnpauliieuthanized

I read this article a couple days back.

It gave me a very uncomfortable feeling...My mom passed on not to long ago.She was Catholic.

I can just imagine what this Dr. would say on her passing.

That we dehydated her to death..and never offered her any food as well?

This article is very uncomfortable to read..for anyone who goes through the process,and ordeal of watching a loved one pass away.

I don't know what I'd do...if this DR. told me the reason for my mothers death was dehydration,starvation,or whatever else she could drum up.

It's a very disrespectful article..and assumption on her part.

Creek

I read this article a couple days back.

It gave me a very uncomfortable feeling...My mom passed on not to long ago.She was Catholic.

I can just imagine what this Dr. would say on her passing.

That we dehydated her to death..and never offered her any food as well?

This article is very uncomfortable to read..for anyone who goes through the process,and ordeal of watching a loved one pass away.

I don't know what I'd do...if this DR. told me the reason for my mothers death was dehydration,starvation,or whatever else she could drum up.

It's a very disrespectful article..and assumption on her part.

Creek
I'm so sorry for your loss.

I wonder if you reacted with such moral outrage when Bill Frist was busy dianosing Terri Schiavo after watching a videotape?

Actually I did. I supported the legal right of her Husband to stop the feeding. Perhaps next time you may want to check your opinions before you embarrass yourself.

Actually I did. I supported the legal right of her Husband to stop the feeding. Perhaps next time you may want to check your opinions before you embarrass yourself.
I asked a question.... how does asking a question lay me open for embarrassment? All you need to do is provide a link to some thread on some site somewhere where you spoke out against Bill Frist's videotape diagnosis and you will have answered my question. I certainly am not embarrassed by asking it.

I didn't, don't and won't, period. I support HER legal right to stop it. Since all there was to go on was his word, I think the legal decision is what the crock was here.

I didn't, don't and won't, period. I support HER legal right to stop it. Since all there was to go on was his word, I think the legal decision is what the crock was here.

That's acutally not correct. There were two other witnesses, besides the husband, who testified that Terri told them her clear intent on whether or not should would want to live on feeding tubes and machines.

That's acutally not correct. There were two other witnesses, besides the husband, who testified that Terri told them her clear intent on whether or not should would want to live on feeding tubes and machines.

All I can say about that crazy episode is thank God for the Republicans in Congress. Today, Terri Schiavo is a smiling, happy woman who's running for lieutenant governor of Florida.

In every instance where a person doesn't leave a clear intent, it's the responsibility of his/her spouse to articulate their intent.

In every instance where a person doesn't leave a clear intent, it's the responsibility of his/her spouse to articulate their intent.

I don't support that interpretation of the law; especially, when the spouse has something to gain by terminating the person's life, and that spouse is the only one saying that was her intent.

Forum List

Back