What a crock of BS Obama's speech is as usual

What facts would you like?

Evidence of course. Your opinions are well known but I doubt they are well founded.

What kind of evidence would you like? I dont want to play this game, again, where I post things and you tell me "Oh such and such is owned by Murdoch, so it isn't true."
So you tell me what would persuade you that what Obama said is a lie.

Post what he said was a lie. You do know what a lie is, don't you Rabbit? I'll help:

lie
1    [lahy] Show IPA noun, verb, lied, ly·ing.

noun
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.

an inaccurate or false statement.

Now, I would argue that the reason for invading and occupying Iraq were lies, would you agree. I might accept that Obama engaged in hyperbole, but given the comments by contemporary conservatives (remember, "let him die" and efforts by TP Republicans to reduce medicare and privatize social security suggests President Obama's rhetoric isn't even hyperbole).

Oh, and posting a quote I never wrote such as, "Oh such and such is owned by Murdoch, so it isn't true." is a lie. Post evidence or forever be exposed as a liar.

I don't know if Obama lied in this last speech and frankly I don't care. We already know that Obama is a liar. He says things that are untrue. He exaggerates, prevaricates, fabricates.... For example: Obama said "Ultimately, I'm confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress"

There are 2 lies in that statement (more if you read between the lines). The SCOTUS has been overturning laws since 1803, and Obamacare was not passed by a strong majority. His sycophants will parse his words and try to defend his lies, but they are still lies.

I don't know if Obama lied in this last speech and frankly I don't care. We already know that Obama is a liar. He says things that are untrue. He exaggerates, prevaricates, fabricates.... For example: Obama said "Ultimately, I'm confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress"

There are 2 lies in that statement (more if you read between the lines). The SCOTUS has been overturning laws since 1803, and Obamacare was not passed by a strong majority. His sycophants will parse his words and try to defend his lies, but they are still lies.

Thats my point... Obama exaggerates, prevaricates, and fabricates bullshit and when we call him on it, we are whining.

Yeah it pisses me off, but hopefully more folks will open their eyes to who this man is... a petulant baby.

Thats my point... Obama exaggerates, prevaricates, and fabricates bullshit and when we call him on it, we are whining.

Yeah it pisses me off, but hopefully more folks will open their eyes to who this man is... a petulant baby.

Much better than being called a "traitor" for calling President Bushes BS, BS.

Did I do that?

Plus, this is not about Bush... its about Obama and his ineptness.

Wow he's really kicking ya'll collective butts around. Does it hurt much?

I wouldn't call lying out the ying-yang kicking anyone's butt. The fact that he has to lie so egregiously says that he knows he is really in deep trouble. Otherwise he would be touting his policy success, like Obamacare, the stimulus, and cash for clunkers.

It's just that the number of whinney posts from you conz seems to be on the increase. I guess you guys figure sinve you're stuck with Mittens you've got a lot of hate to spread between now and Nov.

I dont know what a "whinney" post is. I dont see any horses on here. I do see plenty of horse's asses though.
I do notice the desperate attempts by the media, the administration and the whores here to change the subject from Obama's record.

I think Obama was pissed; frankly I'm amazed at his ability to maintain composure as long as he has given the unabated and mostly absurd banter of the conservative media, and the fools on the Internet. I also think he believes Alito is an asshole, in that I would have to concur.

That said all pols 'lie', if one wants to be cavil. Obama's best efforts have been foiled by McConnell and Boehner (Cantor) who have made it clear they will oppose any effort to improve the economy as long as Obama is president. So you see, there are worse things then failed promises, especially when ones efforts are foiled intentionally.

Did I do that?

Ah so, when your side(not necessarliy you) gets called out for doing worse things (calling people traitors who note the Presidential BS) suddenly the whine becomes "it's not about Bush"? :clap2:

I wouldn't call lying out the ying-yang kicking anyone's butt. The fact that he has to lie so egregiously says that he knows he is really in deep trouble. Otherwise he would be touting his policy success, like Obamacare, the stimulus, and cash for clunkers.

It's just that the number of whinney posts from you conz seems to be on the increase. I guess you guys figure sinve you're stuck with Mittens you've got a lot of hate to spread between now and Nov.

I dont know what a "whinney" post is. I dont see any horses on here. I do see plenty of horse's asses though.
I do notice the desperate attempts by the media, the administration and the whores here to change the subject from Obama's record.

Here ya go.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtSPFXj_eZM]Flounder Gets Even - Animal House (4/10) Movie CLIP (1978) HD - YouTube[/ame]

I think Obama was pissed; frankly I'm amazed at his ability to maintain composure as long as he has given the unabated and mostly absurd banter of the conservative media, and the fools on the Internet. I also think he believes Alito is an asshole, in that I would have to concur.

That said all pols 'lie', if one wants to be cavil. Obama's best efforts have been foiled by McConnell and Boehner (Cantor) who have made it clear they will oppose any effort to improve the economy as long as Obama is president. So you see, there are worse things then failed promises, especially when ones efforts are foiled intentionally.
He should be pissed- at himself. He wasted 2 years and all of his political capital on ramming a behemoth 2700 page monstrosity of a law down our throats....and now it appears that might be tossed out because it is unconstitutional. Yet, he was a constitutional scholar and professor...... the irony is too rich. :clap2:

I do agree with you that all politicians lie to some extent, But when a Congressman, aide, or press secretary lies- we have come to accept that as part of "Politics". It's different with the President. I hold our President to a higher standard. I think he needs to be more careful about what he says. He needs to stop playing politics and start being a LEADER. He has been a lousy leader... It may cost him his job.

Did I do that?

Ah so, when your side(not necessarliy you) gets called out for doing worse things (calling people traitors who note the Presidential BS) suddenly the whine becomes "it's not about Bush"? :clap2:

Worse things??? You are the one who brought Boosh into this... I dont recall Boosh being so petulant by the way.

The thread is about Obama's rhetorical bullshit. He asserts these absurd things that will supposedly happen if the GOP / Republican Budget is passed, and you seem to think its OK.
Planes are going to fall out of the sky, and hurricanes are going to be able to sneak up on us :eek: OMG the sky is literally falling
aagh.gif

"Two million mothers and young children would be cut from a program that gives them access to healthy food. "
Where is the food going?
How does he know it will only be two million?

"Cuts to the FAA would likely result in more flight cancellations, delays, and the complete elimination of air traffic control services in parts of the country. "

Where does he come up with this shit?

We are still using 1950's technology to route our planes.... why blame it on the GOP all of a sudden???

"If they want to protect early childhood education, it will mean further reducing things like financial aid for young people trying to afford college."

Young folks already cant afford a decent education... again, why blame the GOP budget?

Its all conjecture.....exaggerations...... none of it based on facts.

I do agree with you that all politicians lie to some extent, But when a Congressman, aide, or press secretary lies- we have come to accept that as part of "Politics". It's different with the President. I hold our President to a higher standard. I think he needs to be more careful about what he says. He needs to stop playing politics and start being a LEADER. He has been a lousy leader... It may cost him his job.

Thats my main complaint about this speech... it was as if a high school student wrote it for him.

Thats my main complaint about this speech... it was as if a high school student wrote it for him.

And delivered with the same amount of candor. ;)

So it seems the basis of all your arguments and claims are:

1. The fact that you don't know how Obama arrived at his conclusions proves they cannot be true.
2. Rather emotional outbursts and assertations that you do not back up with evidence.

Weren't captain of the debate team in school, were you?

:lol:

So it seems the basis of all your arguments and claims are:

1. The fact that you don't know how Obama arrived at his conclusions proves they cannot be true.
2. Rather emotional outbursts and assertations that you do not back up with evidence.

Weren't captain of the debate team in school, were you?

:lol:

Its laughable that IndependntLogic thinks that I am supposed to prove Obama is lying rather than asking the President for the evidence of his assertions.

Why do I have to explain how Obama came to his conclusions? Im not in his head (thank Gawd)

No, I was'nt the captain of a debate team, but thats OK.... there is no debating Obama's bullshit.... if it walks and quacks like a duck....
:dunno:

Aren't you all bitter today?? Don't take it out on President Obama. You're all so pissed off because you know Mitt Romney hasn't got a chance in hell of winning the general. And that the Republican Party is coming apart at the seams. :lol:

Its laughable that IndependntLogic thinks that I am supposed to prove Obama is lying rather than asking the President for the evidence of his assertions.

Why do I have to explain how Obama came to his conclusions? Im not in his head (thank Gawd)

It's really hard to figure out, I know. Maybe he looked at the documents Ryan is putting out, saw income security funding decreasing by 19% over the next five years, and asked "If this budget becomes law and the cuts were applied evenly," (just like those words he used in the speech!), "how many women, infants, and children will lose WIC benefits?" Lather rinse and repeat for other areas of discretionary spending falling into the categories outlined in the Chairman's Mark.

Tah-dah!

It's really hard to figure out, I know. Maybe he looked at the documents Ryan is putting out, saw income security funding decreasing by 19% over the next five years, and asked "If this budget becomes law and the cuts were applied evenly," (just like those words he used in the speech!), "how many women, infants, and children will lose WIC benefits?" Lather rinse and repeat for other areas of discretionary spending falling into the categories outlined in the Chairman's Mark.

Tah-dah!
:clap2: All outta reps.... sorry

Aren't you all bitter today?? Don't take it out on President Obama. You're all so pissed off because you know Mitt Romney hasn't got a chance in hell of winning the general. And that the Republican Party is coming apart at the seams. :lol:

deflection alert..... DUCK

Forum List

Back