What a crock of BS Obama's speech is as usual

Wow he's really kicking ya'll collective butts around. Does it hurt much?

I wouldn't call lying out the ying-yang kicking anyone's butt. The fact that he has to lie so egregiously says that he knows he is really in deep trouble. Otherwise he would be touting his policy success, like Obamacare, the stimulus, and cash for clunkers.

He cant run on his record... all he has is rhetoric and stupidity, which his minions believe as fact. :cuckoo:

Wait.

Is Obama saying he's doing a good job with his record poverty and unemployment?

I didn't see the speech. So I'll make the assumption you have an education far beyond the kindergarten level.

Refute his facts!

I have a life.... gonna take my wife to lunch.

If you used your head for more than a hat rack you could do it yourself.

Hmmm. So you make claims and then when challenged on them, Cut & Run. This would be consistent with posts I've seen from you before.

Liar

Read my 1st post (OP)... the lies are there.

None of it is factual.... he is lying about it all.

It would take me all day to go line by line for you.... your lazy and wouldnt listen anyway.

I have a life.... gonna take my wife to lunch.

If you used your head for more than a hat rack you could do it yourself.

Hmmm. So you make claims and then when challenged on them, Cut & Run. This would be consistent with posts I've seen from you before.

Liar

Read my 1st post (OP)... the lies are there.

None of it is factual.... he is lying about it all.

It would take me all day to go line by line for you.... your lazy and wouldnt listen anyway.

You're lying. If you backed up your assertation, you wouldn't have had to later claim that you could refudiate the lies. You're lying again. Proof is easy to provide:

Which specific lie of Obama did you prove false and how?

Here let me help. You need to change the subject. Or maybe sling a few more petty insults. Perhaps use a strawman!
But don't directly address the question. You don't do that. Facts and stuuf, you know. Very bothersome.
So you've lied twice in this thread. Guess what?
No one cares.

TM is a worm.without any reference given to race on a post,with regards to a pileon calling out lying,cheating,and hypocrisy. She calls it RACISM.what a freaking dumb bitch. Must be related to occupied,and faggot neddite. Liberals should use birth control.case in point,here on USMB.

Did The Infidel thank you for your hate speech, or for the syntax of your sentences?

I wouldn't call lying out the ying-yang kicking anyone's butt. The fact that he has to lie so egregiously says that he knows he is really in deep trouble. Otherwise he would be touting his policy success, like Obamacare, the stimulus, and cash for clunkers.

Bingo.

The dufus can't run on his record so anything to muddy the waters.

He tried the rich vs everyone else and that didn't seem to work so lets just trash Bush and the Reps a little more.

Wonder if that will work?? I kinda doubt it because Barry has been POTUS for 3yrs now and his ineptitude is beginning to stick to his elitist ass.

Guess what?
No one cares.

Obviously you do SPAMMER....
:fu:

If this budget becomes law and the cuts were applied evenly, starting in 2014, over 200,000 children would lose their chance to get an early education in the Head Start program. HOW THE FUCK DOES HE KNOW THIS...? Because he said so???Two million mothers and young children would be cut from a program that gives them access to healthy food. Why???? Who is taking away their food??? LIE..! There would be 4,500 fewer federal grants at the Department of Justice and the FBI to combat violent crime, financial crime, and help secure our borders. Why??? Where are his facts to support this assertion??? Hundreds of national parks would be forced to close for part or all of the year. Oh BULLSHIT.... ! This is just a threat and is not necessary - would not save any significant costs... We wouldn’t have the capacity to enforce the laws that protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, or the food that we eat. More bllshit.... do us conservatives have some secret water and air supply you all dont know about? Hell.... why not cut welfare programs :dunno:

Cuts to the FAA would likely result in more flight cancellations, delays, and the complete elimination of air traffic control services in parts of the country. Over time, our weather forecasts would become less accurate because we wouldn’t be able to afford to launch new satellites. And that means governors and mayors would have to wait longer to order evacuations in the event of a hurricane. Absolutely laughable

This is not conjecture. I am not exaggerating. These are facts.
And these are just the cuts that would happen the year after next.

And ... I'll wait to see if you're lying or if you have facts to back up your opinion.

What facts would you like?

Evidence of course. Your opinions are well known but I doubt they are well founded.

What kind of evidence would you like? I dont want to play this game, again, where I post things and you tell me "Oh such and such is owned by Murdoch, so it isn't true."
So you tell me what would persuade you that what Obama said is a lie.

you are going to blow a gasket when he wins a second term.

I'd wager you'd be surprised. If you put a gun to my head, I'd say Obama's second term will be a rude awakening for his base moreso than anyone else. Yes, the wealthy will pay higher tax rates but the poor may very well lose the everyday liberty they've become accustomed to if they aren't willing to cooperate. Honestly, what scenario can all these new FEMA camps and spy drones be in preparation for that wouldn't suck most for the US' underclass?

I anticipate in the near future a pretty significant restructuring of our monetary system along with the social catharsis that has historically been required by this degree of shift in economic consciousness.

It's just that the number of whinney posts from you conz seems to be on the increase. I guess you guys figure sinve you're stuck with Mittens you've got a lot of hate to spread between now and Nov.

I'd wager you'd be surprised. If you put a gun to my head, I'd say Obama's second term will be a rude awakening for his base moreso than anyone else. Yes, the wealthy will pay higher tax rates but the poor may very well lose the everyday liberty they've become accustomed to if they aren't willing to cooperate. Honestly, what scenario can all these new FEMA camps be in preparation for that wouldn't suck most for the US' underclass?

I anticipate in the near future a pretty significant restructuring of our monetary system along with the social catharsis that has historically been required by this degree of shift in economic consciousness.

Considering the record on everyday liberty of the previous adminstration do you honestly think a Republican president would not (have) continue the trend? If I recall correctly the loonie left was screaming about the FEMA camps under President Bush too!

Last edited by a moderator:

It's just that the number of whinney posts from you conz seems to be on the increase. I guess you guys figure sinve you're stuck with Mittens you've got a lot of hate to spread between now and Nov.

Stuck with Mitt? :cuckoo:

Brer Rabbit said:
Do what'nsoever you want to do with me, Brer Fox, but please, please, please! Don't throw me in that briar patch! :clap2:

Sorry BB, but I don't feel stuck at all. I feel great about Mitt Romney and his candidacy. Obama has a record this time.....

What facts would you like?

Evidence of course. Your opinions are well known but I doubt they are well founded.

What kind of evidence would you like? I dont want to play this game, again, where I post things and you tell me "Oh such and such is owned by Murdoch, so it isn't true."
So you tell me what would persuade you that what Obama said is a lie.

All you have to do is start with the fact that Obama admitted he was only appealing to emotion for the children when he made up the things that would be cut...

That’s just a partial sampling of the consequences of this budget. Now, you can anticipate Republicans may say, well, we’ll avoid some of these cuts — since they don’t specify exactly the cuts that they would make. But they can only avoid some of these cuts if they cut even deeper in other areas. This is math.

I can't wait 'til he tries to lecture Mitt on math! :thup:

I'd wager you'd be surprised. If you put a gun to my head, I'd say Obama's second term will be a rude awakening for his base moreso than anyone else. Yes, the wealthy will pay higher tax rates but the poor may very well lose the everyday liberty they've become accustomed to if they aren't willing to cooperate. Honestly, what scenario can all these new FEMA camps be in preparation for that wouldn't suck most for the US' underclass?

Considering the record on everyday libery of the previous adminstration do you honestly think a Republican president would not (have) continue the trend? If I recall correctly the loonie left was screaming about the FEMA camps under President Bush too!

I agree. With regards to individual liberty, BHO and GWB are flip sides of the same coin with varying means to the same ends.

Guess what?
No one cares.

Obviously you do SPAMMER....
:fu:

If this budget becomes law and the cuts were applied evenly, starting in 2014, over 200,000 children would lose their chance to get an early education in the Head Start program. HOW THE FUCK DOES HE KNOW THIS...? Because he said so???
You're really rather prone to hysterics, aren't you? I never said Obama was telling the truth or lying, I was just curious as to whether you might actually back up your bs. So after four posts, you now at least make an attemtp to do so. How nice.
So. "How the fuck does he know this" is your proof that he's lying? Perhaps he had some analysts determine the impact that budget would have on the Head Start program?hell, i don't know but a quick google shows several articles that seem to indicate it would have a negative effect.
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=...f.,cf.osb&fp=6b530abb435a04f&biw=1600&bih=695

So while you're rather weak counter does nothing to prove he's lying, there is much to support what he says. Is it accurate or hyperbole? I have no idea. But logically speaking, it's stronger than "How the fuck does he know".

Two million mothers and young children would be cut from a program that gives them access to healthy food. Why???? Who is taking away their food??? LIE..!

Again, you provide ZERo to refudiate his claim. You simply ask how he came up with it.

There would be 4,500 fewer federal grants at the Department of Justice and the FBI to combat violent crime, financial crime, and help secure our borders. Why??? Where are his facts to support this assertion??? Hundreds of national parks would be forced to close for part or all of the year. Oh BULLSHIT.... ! This is just a threat and is not necessary - would not save any significant costs...
Allow me to use the technique you seem inclined to employ often: How do you know? What do you have to support your position? Again, I' not saying Obama is telling the truth. I'm asking you do what you criticize Obama for not doing - providing support. The reason he doesn't cite every study that might support his claims is easy and logical: It would make for a very boring speech. So what will be your excuse for not backing up your claims?

We wouldn’t have the capacity to enforce the laws that protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, or the food that we eat. More bllshit.... do us conservatives have some secret water and air supply you all dont know about? Hell.... why not cut welfare programs :dunno:

I believe he is referring to the GOP candidate claims about what they would do with the EPA - which have ranged from "Reduce to the size of a dime" to "Dismantle it altogether". Do you dispute the GOP has an anti-GOP stance? Would you like me to provide links to support the claim that they claim environmental regulations should be massively reduced?

Cuts to the FAA would likely result in more flight cancellations, delays, and the complete elimination of air traffic control services in parts of the country. Over time, our weather forecasts would become less accurate because we wouldn’t be able to afford to launch new satellites. And that means governors and mayors would have to wait longer to order evacuations in the event of a hurricane. Absolutely laughable

Your claim is that cuts in the FAA would not have a negative impact on air travel? I'll be curious to see if this was pulled out of your buttocks or you actually have something to back up a claim you make.

This is not conjecture. I am not exaggerating. These are facts.
And these are just the cuts that would happen the year after next.

So it seems the basis of all your arguments and claims are:

1. The fact that you don't know how Obama arrived at his conclusions proves they cannot be true.
2. Rather emotional outbursts and assertations that you do not back up with evidence.

Weren't captain of the debate team in school, were you?

Forum List

Back