What a crock of BS Obama's speech is as usual

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
The rhetoric this dumbass spews is absolutely juvenile at its best!

He speaks to the stupidest amoung us with this bullshit.... anyone with HALF a brain knows this is bullshit, but the MSM will run with it as if it were all true.

You lefties need to get a clue.... you dear leader is a dumbass!

If this budget becomes law and the cuts were applied evenly, starting in 2014, over 200,000 children would lose their chance to get an early education in the Head Start program. Two million mothers and young children would be cut from a program that gives them access to healthy food. There would be 4,500 fewer federal grants at the Department of Justice and the FBI to combat violent crime, financial crime, and help secure our borders. Hundreds of national parks would be forced to close for part or all of the year. We wouldn’t have the capacity to enforce the laws that protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, or the food that we eat.

Cuts to the FAA would likely result in more flight cancellations, delays, and the complete elimination of air traffic control services in parts of the country. Over time, our weather forecasts would become less accurate because we wouldn’t be able to afford to launch new satellites. And that means governors and mayors would have to wait longer to order evacuations in the event of a hurricane.

That’s just a partial sampling of the consequences of this budget. Now, you can anticipate Republicans may say, well, we’ll avoid some of these cuts — since they don’t specify exactly the cuts that they would make. But they can only avoid some of these cuts if they cut even deeper in other areas. This is math. If they want to make smaller cuts to medical research that means they’ve got to cut even deeper in funding for things like teaching and law enforcement. The converse is true as well. If they want to protect early childhood education, it will mean further reducing things like financial aid for young people trying to afford college.

Perhaps they will never tell us where the knife will fall — but you can be sure that with cuts this deep, there is no secret plan or formula that will be able to protect the investments we need to help our economy grow.

This is not conjecture. I am not exaggerating. These are facts. And these are just the cuts that would happen the year after next.

President Barak Obama 4-3-12

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwBkSXpDoOw]congressman yells "You Lie" at Obama speech - YouTube[/ame]

Wow he's really kicking ya'll collective butts around. Does it hurt much?

He is making himself look even more like a little punk in WAY over his head.

Frankly I am glad he is showing his ass. Keep he hits coming Mr Pres.
:clap2:

Only the ignorant dummies among us take his word as gospel.

He is pandering to you dummies.... your all gonna keep lapping it up like warm milk to a kitten too.

I wouldn't call lying out the ying-yang kicking anyone's butt. The fact that he has to lie so egregiously says that he knows he is really in deep trouble. Otherwise he would be touting his policy success, like Obamacare, the stimulus, and cash for clunkers.

TM is a worm.without any reference given to race on a post,with regards to a pileon calling out lying,cheating,and hypocrisy. She calls it RACISM.what a freaking dumb bitch. Must be related to occupied,and faggot neddite. Liberals should use birth control.case in point,here on USMB.

When Obama says he's not exaggerating he's right. He's outright lying.

Nice...

If given a few minutes, a kindergarten student could refute his 'facts'.

I didn't see the speech. So I'll make the assumption you have an education far beyond the kindergarten level.

Refute his facts!

I have a life.... gonna take my wife to lunch.

If you used your head for more than a hat rack you could do it yourself.

TM is a worm.without any reference given to race on a post,with regards to a pileon calling out lying,cheating,and hypocrisy. She calls it RACISM.what a freaking dumb bitch. Must be related to occupied,and faggot neddite. Liberals should use birth control.case in point,here on USMB.

I neg'd the bitch.... fuck her and her racist tendencies.

Since Obama is obviously trained to recite anything he's given, I'm certain I could've wrote for him a far more entertaining speech than what he settled for there. 6/10 imo

Nice...

If given a few minutes, a kindergarten student could refute his 'facts'.

I didn't see the speech. So I'll make the assumption you have an education far beyond the kindergarten level.

Refute his facts!

I have a life.... gonna take my wife to lunch.

If you used your head for more than a hat rack you could do it yourself.

Hmmm. So you make claims and then when challenged on them, Cut & Run. This would be consistent with posts I've seen from you before.

Forum List

Back