What A Country.....Damn, What A Country

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
We are perfectly willing to leave 6,000-7,000 young men and women dead in the sand 10,000 miles away without much more than a wink of the eye and when one child is kidnapped here at home three news channels make two or three weeks of news from it. Nancy Grace makes my asshole crave lime juice.

I think Jurys acquit her perp of the month just to piss her off

We are perfectly willing to leave 6,000-7,000 young men and women dead in the sand 10,000 miles away without much more than a wink of the eye and when one child is kidnapped here at home three news channels make two or three weeks of news from it. Nancy Grace makes my asshole crave lime juice.

Dial 9-1-1, ask for Obama, and ask him if he gives a fuck.

He's got nine other wars our troops are committed to under his dictatorship.

Need a list?

Dial 9-1-1, ask for Obama, and ask him if he gives a fuck.

He's got nine other wars our troops are committed to under his dictatorship.

Need a list?

LMAO!!! I don't give a phiddler's phuck about your list....I know better than that. I think you've been smoking mushrooms.

Forum List

Back