What A Cockroach!

Yes. Will the real John Kerry please stand and show Americans your true colors.

Jk is certainly not a dignified fighting man...certainly not a man of honor.

I have said it before and I will say it again...John Kerry needs to sit down alongside his equals in romper room. He offers little else to anyone only name calling and boasting about his questionable 'efforts' in Vietnam.

I'm surprised this thread doesn't have more replies, you republicans should be loving it. A stupid thing to do on Kerry's part. Next time keep it in private like every other politician.

First, some of us have work;)

Second, i dont think its that big a deal. I knew Kerry was an ass before the story. He is still an ass. And thus he is the symbol of the Democrat party in more ways than one.

Classless, in my opinion. When you are running for President, you are expected to have a higher standard of intellegence and decency than, say, your average moveon.org hatemonger, which is what Kerry sounded like.

I hope more americans see this garbage. Thank you JK you have just helped us out more than you know...I knew this idiot couldn't keep his mouth shut.

I'm starting to get afraid that we might have another dean on our hands. Kerry really doesn't seem to care what he says, and his wife is even worse. And why the hell does kerry have to get that drunken slob ted into every speech?

Wow,
even a dem is backing away from the liberal pres canadite. yikes looks like the dems got more problems than they now about:D

Forum List

Back