What a Coach Is Supposed to Do When His Players Don't Act as Expected

I wonder how many faking outrage....OUTRAGE I TELL YOU!....are out getting hot dogs and beer during the Anthem and don't stop talking/walking during it.

I wonder how many have a total disconnect with the 1st Amendment. They rabble on about how this is a Communist state but then condemn this man for speaking his mind. Can't gave it both ways.
Go into work tomorrow and excersise your free speech and let us know how it goes.
Moron.

From reading your posts you might as will be some college kid whining about micro aggressions. You don't like what you hear and you don't want the person saying it to be able to speak. Because it offends you.

You do not understand at all the very freedom you are exercising on this board and how everybody else deserves to have it to whether they are a sports figure or a total idiot like yourself.
I don't like pathetic people whining about perceived problems and sitting on their fat asses doing nothing about it. In other words, I don't like leftists.

You are perceiving a problem where none exists in the first place.

Professional athletes are not required to be nationalists, or Christians, or patriotic. Since it is a free country they can do anything they want as long as they are not breaking the law.

Refusing to stand When The national anthem is played is not against the law. You seem to want it to be, or that someone should be punished. You are a totalitarian.

Because standing for the anthem is not a part of the actual game, I don't believe that the coach can do anything about his choice to sit.....unless enough people walk away from supporting the team. Then maybe the coach or whoever would have the authority to get rid of him.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Maybe they should remove America from all sports so that black athletes' sensitivities won't be offended.

Because standing for the anthem is not a part of the actual game, I don't believe that the coach can do anything about his choice to sit.....unless enough people walk away from supporting the team. Then maybe the coach or whoever would have the authority to get rid of him.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Maybe they should remove America from all sports so that black athletes' sensitivities won't be offended.
Why would you want to do that?

I have been a college coach and I will say that it's different between college kids and pro's.

Plus Kaep isn't even relevant to his locker room. Several team leaders already basically said he was an idiot.

This is a manufactured thing to keep him relevant because his play is just so terrible. This might actually just be a ninja ploy to get cut.

I don't think you can blame Kelly it's just one of his back benchers . And that insurance policy probably is the reason he hasn't been cut yet anyway.
If a coach can't control his players while they are in uniform, he is not a coach.

For high school and college coaches yes.

Professional is a difference deal.

Besides Kelly is controlling him. He is the backup. The NFL allows a 30 minute open media session in the locker room. coaches don't control that time.

I have been a college coach and I will say that it's different between college kids and pro's.

Plus Kaep isn't even relevant to his locker room. Several team leaders already basically said he was an idiot.

This is a manufactured thing to keep him relevant because his play is just so terrible. This might actually just be a ninja ploy to get cut.

I don't think you can blame Kelly it's just one of his back benchers . And that insurance policy probably is the reason he hasn't been cut yet anyway.
If a coach can't control his players while they are in uniform, he is not a coach.

For high school and college coaches yes.

Professional is a difference deal.

Besides Kelly is controlling him. He is the backup. The NFL allows a 30 minute open media session in the locker room. coaches don't control that time.
Only because they have pussyfied athletes. When under contract by a team, certain behavior should be followed.

I think I'm more disappointed in the 49ers coach than his dumbass quarterback.

The 49er's coach said there's nothing he can do. That's a lie. He chose not to do anything. What people, especially Liberals, don't get is that your right to free speech doesn't mean that you can do and say what you want without your employer being able to do something about it. Your right to free speech means the government can't punish you, fine you, imprison you, etc. because they don't like what you say.

The 49er's coach said there's nothing he can do. That's a lie. He chose not to do anything. What people, especially Liberals, don't get is that your right to free speech doesn't mean that you can do and say what you want without your employer being able to do something about it. Your right to free speech means the government can't punish you, fine you, imprison you, etc. because they don't like what you say.

If a white QB said all n*gg^rs should be slaves, we know what the team would be doing.

LA Clippers owner made some non PC comments in a personal conversation between two people and he was forced to sell the team.

NFL is a bunch of Pansy's now.

If a white QB said all n*gg^rs should be slaves, we know what the team would be doing.

LA Clippers owner made some non PC comments in a personal conversation between two people and he was forced to sell the team.

Why don't you put that comment on the NFL FB page and sign your name? Or is it just too easy to stay anonymous and spew bile from your pie hole as a flightless, waddling bird on USMB?

Why don't you put that comment on the NFL FB page and sign your name? Or is it just too easy to stay anonymous and spew bile from your pie hole as a flightless, waddling bird on USMB?

Say the NFL is a bunch of Pansy's? Ben Watson liked my reply to his post.

Why don't you post your name on here or it is just too easy to stay anonymous and run your damn dick sucker like the bitch you are?

Why don't you post your name on here or it is just too easy to stay anonymous and run your damn dick sucker like the bitch you are?

Poor baby. Not my fault the 49ers coach is a pathetic pansy.

Forum List

Back