What a cesspool

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the moderators here are itching to erase your posts and ban you for a week, and are a tad like doctors, they think they’re god, but without the education, if any.

And the mods hate it when you diss mooselimbs or Russia.

And the moderators here are itching to erase your posts and ban you for a week, and are a tad like doctors, they think they’re god, but without the education, if any.

When I said I didn't discriminate when making fun of people. That wasn't entirely true, I don't make fun of the mentally ill. That's my line.

Welcome to the jungle...
images (45).jpeg
Learn to live like an animal in the jungle where we play....

When I said I didn't discriminate when making fun of people. That wasn't entirely true, I don't make fun of the mentally ill. That's my line.
So you dont pick on leftists?
You sound boring

Welcome to the forum. You’ll find some gems here, but this mine is mostly coal.

You sound boring

Well, I believe they are willfully stupid rather than mentally ill, but I concede that it is possible that they are simply mentally ill and therefor my statement about not making fun of the mentally ill is not true.

You sound boring
He means he won't pick on you.

You sound boring

is tnharley mentally ill? If not he'd certainly be picked on my be if he gave me reason to do so.

You sound boring

is tnharley mentally ill? If not he'd certainly be picked on my be if he gave me reason to do so.
Harley is mentally ill, he voted for Trumplethinskin. But you can still pick on him, no problem.

You sound boring

Harley is mentally ill, he voted for Trumplethinskin. But you can still pick on him, no problem.

Ah , I see, and I suppose your vote for Hillary Clinton attests to your mental acumen as well as your prowess as a man? GTFO of here with that bullshit, that's precisely why I won't venture into the politics subforums.

You sound boring

I certainly have my moments. But they are rare :dunno:

You sound boring

You must be mentally ill. You obviously have a problem with reality.

You sound boring

Ah , I see, and I suppose your vote for Hillary Clinton attests to your mental acumen as well as your prowess as a man? GTFO of here with that bullshit, that's precisely why I won't venture into the politics subforums.
I’m a Libertarian. Wouldn’t vote for Hilarity.

You sound boring

I certainly have my moments. But they are rare :dunno:

Not so rare.

You make me laugh, a lot. :dev3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back