what 9 states did george bush sr. claim residency in 1995?

larry_davis said:
anyone know this answer?

It's a well known fact that George H.W. and Barbara Bush moved to Houston after he left office in January of '93, and it's where they still live today. However, I'd love to hear the BS you've got stored up. I could use a laugh.

Jimmyeats world is an idiot. George Bush Sr. has resided in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Texas, Washington D.C., Maine, and Florida

Well, he did move across the Street from Homer Simpson for a while. Who knows what state that was in.

I love how someone posts something new to this thread every 4-6 years XD. But yeah, I've been watching the Simpsons.

Jimmyeats world is an idiot. George Bush Sr. has resided in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Texas, Washington D.C., Maine, and Florida
Declaring residency only means that you own a home or rent an apartment, condo or other dwelling place and nothing more. It is not necessarily your domicile, your legal primary residence that you call home.

So what if Bush claimed 9 residences in different states? He is a rich bugger, that is all that means.

Forum List

Back