Whale Wars is Hilarious

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
If whales watch television, they may take a vote to try their luck with the poachers instead of relying on Sea Shepherd.

A few weeks ago I was watching this and their Flagship was impounded in Scotland and their mission to try to scare off the pilot whales from the Faroe islands hit a serious snag when the incompetent "land team" had their cargo of disrupters impounded on the docks.

Tonight the armada of ships decided they would raid a rowboat regatta leaving the 21 hunting beaches wide open for whaling.

This happened shortly before the vaunted "land team" had their car break down and had to catch a cab. The cabbie happened to the the local Grind (Danish for whale kill) Foreman.

I'm sympathetic to their mission but they don't seem to know what the hell they are doing. It's probably not an easy job but they are making it look as hard as it is in that case.

Screw those idiots. Whale is delicious.

I don't know that they are idiots but they certainly aren't putting their best foot forward in this TV series. Seven days after they left, a grind was held and 109 pilot whales were killed which may be a record for the islands.

I can't imagine whale being delicious at all but I'll take your word for it.

Screw those idiots. Whale is delicious.

I don't know that they are idiots but they certainly aren't putting their best foot forward in this TV series. Seven days after they left, a grind was held and 109 pilot whales were killed which may be a record for the islands.

I can't imagine whale being delicious at all but I'll take your word for it.

The first season where they were playing against the Japanese Whalers in the antarctic was more interesting.

Given that the pilot whale isn't endangered and it's a part of thee people's way of life, I'm not seeing what the problem here is.

Forum List

Back