Whaddoyakno? Teen pregnancy is down

Wait, aren't democrats the devout supporters of teen pregnancies and the resulting single moms? They basically worship those people.

Sad news for them.

Wait, aren't democrats the devout supporters of teen pregnancies and the resulting single moms? They basically worship those people.

Sad news for them.
How nice it must be to exist in a fact-free reality...

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

I should consult you if I wanted to know about that.

One of their favorite TV show is 16 and pregnant, where teen pregnancy is glamorized. Teen moms are given a "heroic/hero" status.

68f903a5371c9903e94ebd0b2762f39b.jpg

Last edited:
Mkay. Who fucking cares?
Those of you on the right who are anti-abortion should. If, by promoting safe sex, we are lowering the teen pregnancy rate, wouldn't it also stand to reason that we are lowering the rate of teens seeking abortions?

One would think you would applaud the results of this study...
In the minds of the lunatic right, using contraception to avoid pregnancy is akin to baby killing.

Just Say No to Pussy is their solution.
Iknorite?!?! I mean, the only person on the right who has commented seemed totally unimpressed with the new report. It's almost as if they want to lower the abortion rates - make abortions illegal - while not caring enough to do anything about pregnancy rates. One has to wonder do they want teen pregnancy, and teen births?

The fact that the conservatives do everything they can to deprive birth control to people says yes they want more unplanned pregnancies wether it's teen or adult.

Just look what they did when birth control was made free to the patient with Obamacare. They went nuts.

They've spent decades trying to close down Planned Parenthood. The ONE place where low income people who don't have insurance can go to get reliable birth control. They claim it's about abortion but only 3% of Planned Parenthood's business is abortion. The other 97% is birth control, std screening, cancer screening and other medical necessities. So closing Planned Parenthood has never been about abortion. It's been about doing all they can to cause unplanned pregnancies by denying birth control to women.

Sad news for them.

One of their favorite TV show is 16 and pregnant, where teen pregnancy is glamorized. Teen moms are given a "heroic/hero" status.

Funny. I'm a Progressive, and I have never seen an episode, nor have I any desire to see one. Then again, I don't really watch any of the moronic "reality" tv shows. So, yeah, there's that.

JUST SAY NO !!

Is the carefully considered policy.

Of course in a non patriarchal culture they might suggest that men had a snip. Havent heard that one mentioned much.

Sad news for them.

Funny. I'm a Progressive, and I have never seen an episode, nor have I any desire to see one. Then again, I don't really watch any of the moronic "reality" tv shows. So, yeah, there's that.

I've worked on a couple "reality" shows.

I can tell you NONE of it is real. It's all scripted, rehearsed and totally fake.

The CDC recently released a study about teen pregnancy, and it turns out we're heading in a positive direction:

14.png

According to the CDC, "From 2006-2014, the birth rate among Hispanic teens was cut in half, with the rate among non-Hispanic black teens down 44 %, thereby reducing the disparity between minority and white teen births."

It should be noted that the percentage of teens having sex has not decreased; just the frequency that sex is resulting in pregnancy. So, it looks like promoting contraception for teens might actually be a good thing.
Liberal boys and young men following Obama's lead....anal with their fag buddies...

The CDC recently released a study about teen pregnancy, and it turns out we're heading in a positive direction:

14.png

According to the CDC, "From 2006-2014, the birth rate among Hispanic teens was cut in half, with the rate among non-Hispanic black teens down 44 %, thereby reducing the disparity between minority and white teen births."

It should be noted that the percentage of teens having sex has not decreased; just the frequency that sex is resulting in pregnancy. So, it looks like promoting contraception for teens might actually be a good thing.
Liberal boys and young men following Obama's lead....anal with their fag buddies...
Know a lot about anal, do you? Do you give, or receive?

Selected statistics have always been the tool of the unwitting low information left wing. Teen birth rates have declined since their peak in the mid 50's but unwed births among Black and Hispanic mothers (2012) are more than twice the number of White teens. In Washington D.C. the out of wedlock births among Blacks and Hispanics is 79.1%. Among White mothers is is around 7%. In Illinois (Chicago) the out of wedlock birth rate among Blacks and Hispanics is around 79.8 (call it 80%) and among White mothers it is around 25%. Thank you Barry Hussein and the democrat propaganda network.

14.png

Know a lot about anal, do you? Do you give, or receive?
Check your left ear...might have left some chips there.....yo...

Forum List

Back