WHACKO - Denver Mass Shooter Was a F->M Transitioning Person

and according to this Article , I wonder if President TRUMP is aware of this good news eh ?? --- Trans STEM School Shooting Suspect's Father Alleged Felon ---
Did you read the article? What a sad, sad life for Maya/Alec. Dad was 17 when she was born, was a substance abuser, beat on her mother, then went to prison, was in and out of the home, in and out of the country. Not a sweet life for her at all. And yet she misses him. I feel really bad for this kid. No reason for her to shoot up a school, mind ya, but she's broken.

and according to this Article , I wonder if President TRUMP is aware of this good news eh ?? --- Trans STEM School Shooting Suspect's Father Alleged Felon ---
Did you read the article? What a sad, sad life for Maya/Alec. Dad was 17 when she was born, was a substance abuser, beat on her mother, then went to prison, was in and out of the home, in and out of the country. Not a sweet life for her at all. And yet she misses him. I feel really bad for this kid. No reason for her to shoot up a school, mind ya, but she's broken.
.....recipe for trouble ....sometimes it's cycle = parents have it rough/etc..depends on how the parents handle it

I suspect those two kids have been essentially raised by the state. They've been doped and praised for being antisocial and taken to PRIDE groups by the STATE. I imagine the school was aware of them, and all the counselors, and law enforcement as well.

Yet they were allowed to come into the school and gun down kids. Because nobody will take care of their own kids, because the state turns our kids into monsters, and because we refuse to recognize the fact that some crazy people really are dangerous and really should be locked up BEFORE they kill off their classmates. And crazy people absolutely should NEVER be in our public schools. As long as we keep pretending that crazy kids are no threat, and if we just give them enough love and immerse them with sane kids enough, they'll *become* sane, we will continue to have school shootings.

I may have felt sorry for her before she went and destroyed innocent lives, but now she gets anger, disgust and contempt

Countless others lived through a lot worse than she did and didn't take it out on society.

I suspect those two kids have been essentially raised by the state. They've been doped and praised for being antisocial and taken to PRIDE groups by the STATE. I imagine the school was aware of them, and all the counselors, and law enforcement as well.

Yet they were allowed to come into the school and gun down kids. Because nobody will take care of their own kids, because the state turns our kids into monsters, and because we refuse to recognize the fact that some crazy people really are dangerous and really should be locked up BEFORE they kill off their classmates. And crazy people absolutely should NEVER be in our public schools. As long as we keep pretending that crazy kids are no threat, and if we just give them enough love and immerse them with sane kids enough, they'll *become* sane, we will continue to have school shootings.
Do either of these kids have a history of mental illness? What makes you think either of them seemed crazy? Have I missed something somewhere?

I may have felt sorry for her before she went and destroyed innocent lives, but now she gets anger, disgust and contempt

Countless others lived through a lot worse than she did and didn't take it out on society.
I know how you feel. I haven't heard that she shot anyone, yet, though. I know she's a minor, but she wasn't even "tackled" by the other students. I wonder if she shot at anyone?

Amazing that all the stories focusing on the father being an illegal which has to do with the shooting

yet what I find interesting is "that five months before the shooting, a district official urged the school's executive director Penelope Eucker to investigate allegations made by a mother who was concerned that student bullying could lead to the next 'Columbine'."

Yes I can imagine a girl who is a trans gender would really fit right in and the other kids would just accepted her

bullying is an issue but it doesn't excuse her behavior or the other person for shooting up a school and because of that kids no longer have a future

Last edited:
Amazing that all the stories focusing on the father being an illegal which has to do with the shooting

yet what I find interesting is "that five months before the shooting, a district official urged the school's executive director Penelope Eucker to investigate allegations made by a mother who was concerned that student bullying could lead to the next 'Columbine'."

Yes I can imagine a girl who is a trans gender would really fit right in and the other kids would just accepted her

bullying is an issue but it doesn't excuse her behavior or the other person for shooting up a school and because of that kids no longer have a future
Amazing that all the stories focusing on the father being an illegal which has to do with the shooting.
So if the father who was an illegal couldn't be allowed into this country and brought the fucked up daughter who thinks she is a guy, wouldn't of shot up those kids because she/he/it thought Christians hated faggots.

Amazing that all the stories focusing on the father being an illegal which has to do with the shooting.
So if the father who was an illegal couldn't be allowed into this country and brought the fucked up daughter who thinks she is a guy, wouldn't of shot up those kids because she/he/it thought Christians hated faggots.

Still there were two people involved in the shooting. The other kids father is not even discussed. Is that because he is probably an American. You haven't said a think about that kids father. Does American Dad get a pass in your world.

So if the father who is an American shouldn't be allowed to what ????

maybe not have children but your silence says it all. Point to thinks that don't matter as if you have the answer

Because one father was an illegal is not the reason for the shooting. Now the father was probably a asshole and is the reason because he screwed that kid up

Sounds like the dad wanted a son and the other dad probably was just bad parenting

instead of searching for justification, why not search for the truth

feck the illegal alien and serial felon 'father' , he shouldn't have been in the USA simply because he IS an illegal alien . I just hope that President TRUMP know about this good News Kilroy !! This Good news is just like a Gift that should be shouted from the rooftops Kilroy .

Well let's see, a transgender who is the daughter of an illegal alien. Two groups of people celebrated and defended by Democrats. Could there be any better proof that Liberalism is a mental disorder?

a school shooter and murderer named 'maya' just carrying on with her maya TRIBES legacy of murder and mayhem .

nICK sandman got a full 30 days of coverage for smirking and "face trolling" while we got lectured on the rise of white supremacy and wacism and white people have to die to end wacism

Idindunuffin

a fuckin illegal in this freak shows life

I blame sp***s

fuckin retarded leftist misfit freaks of nature.jpeg

D3_jyK0UEAAICfo.jpg

It's even funnier you haven't seen the previous threads on this.

Closed

New Topics

Forum List

Back