Whack-Job Update

Wow.... a quick gander of the posts on this thread reveals the alarmist contingent is getting its clocks cleaned.... multiple bumpy cucumbers delivered by the Skeptics.

Do you think these people realize how stupid they look on a public forum? I mean for people who are just curious and trying to get information on the debate. To even borderline intelligence people it's very obvious who's not winning.

They look stupid on a lot of forums I visit and comment in.

I help Moderate the world biggest science blog, where I see stupid people comment in it. I helped destroy a PHD holder in Math, because he was lying his ass off, he suddenly quit when I gave him the coup de grace comment that proved beyond doubt that he was a bald faced liar. Because of that take down, his credibility has been greatly reduced in the blog he still post in, but now a lot people see what a dishonest person he is.

I also help Moderate the largest Science blog in Australia too, where some of the very worst AGW morons post in, Gawad the low level of comments they post are unbelievable!

I used to run my climate forum that was founded in 2007, until it was suddenly taken away last year by the server host who was then recently bought out by a noted warmist organization. The server host LIED to my face that I have an account there, they say they have no record of me there. I have the e-mails with them and payments with them, but they lie anyway. I am a moderator at a small political forum, where there is a large climate section in it.

AGW believers are often ignorant, highly political and lacking critical thinking skills on reading the material. They are in love with fallacies and name calling, often quickly leave the topic for their favored fallacies such as consensus and other non debate comments. They rarely stay on the debate for long, since they quickly run out of their few pat comments they use over and over.

That is awesome.... let's face it the only way progressives are relevant in our society is by faking and lying there way to relevance. Spend 30 minutes any night watching any CNN slot.... it's fascinating what they pawn off as journalism.

I have to say I'm getting a real kick out of your posts.... the fact that they even try to respond just shows the pronounced level of mental case we're dealing with.

Wow.... a quick gander of the posts on this thread reveals the alarmist contingent is getting its clocks cleaned.... multiple bumpy cucumbers delivered by the Skeptics.

Do you think these people realize how stupid they look on a public forum? I mean for people who are just curious and trying to get information on the debate. To even borderline intelligence people it's very obvious who's not winning.

I help Moderate the world biggest science blog, where I see stupid people comment in it. I helped destroy a PHD holder in Math, because he was lying his ass off, he suddenly quit when I gave him the coup de grace comment that proved beyond doubt that he was a bald faced liar. Because of that take down, his credibility has been greatly reduced in the blog he still post in, but now a lot people see what a dishonest person he is.

I also help Moderate the largest Science blog in Australia too, where some of the very worst AGW morons post in, Gawad the low level of comments they post are unbelievable!

I used to run my climate forum that was founded in 2007, until it was suddenly taken away last year by the server host who was then recently bought out by a noted warmist organization. The server host LIED to my face that I have an account there, they say they have no record of me there. I have the e-mails with them and payments with them, but they lie anyway. I am a moderator at a small political forum, where there is a large climate section in it.

AGW believers are often ignorant, highly political and lacking critical thinking skills on reading the material. They are in love with fallacies and name calling, often quickly leave the topic for their favored fallacies such as consensus and other non debate comments. They rarely stay on the debate for long, since they quickly run out of their few pat comments they use over and over.
Trump, is that you? LOL Don't break you arm patting yourself on the back.

I see. Then all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities in the world need to go to you for advice, for they all state that AGW is real and a clear and present danger. Actually, you are just another lying ass, and prove it with every post. The physics of AGW has been proven over and over. Like evolution, it is one of the more robust of the scientific theories.

I see. Then all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities in the world need to go to you for advice, for they all state that AGW is real and a clear and present danger. Actually, you are just another lying ass, and prove it with every post. The physics of AGW has been proven over and over. Like evolution, it is one of the more robust of the scientific theories.

Yes but it is a robust theory ONLY within that tiny group of scientific organizations..... which, of course, many people believe have a specific agenda.

And not for nothing but this Sunsetommy guy has come in here recently and basically dominated the entire forum..... his posts are making the alarmists look rather uneducated..... actually he is making you guys look like rank amateurs.

Too.... you can tell by just looking at the alarmist responses: they completely ignore what he presents and just post up all the rehashed/retread crap we've been seeing for years.

Look when tens of thousands of scientists feel strongly that your s*** stinks well then duh.... it probably does. Throw in on top of that that we know organizations like the NOAA and the IPCC continue to rig the data sets.

As an epic thread in this form astutely states...... Proof the Skeptics are Winning

You make clear you have no idea what science research is about, since you run on authority and Consensus fallacies as your standard reply. The very evidence that betrays your low level of science literacy, you have no idea how dumb you appear when you repeatedly invoke worthless fallacies over and over.

Good science runs on REPRODUCIBLE research, not on beliefs or popularity. That is what Warmists/Alarmists fail to understand over and over.

The Physics of AGW has been a failure over and over by their few short term modeling guesses, I posted a couple examples of which zero alarmists like you bother with even though it is straight from the IPCC reports.

The predicted "hot spot" still missing, the Per Decade warming rate is far below the predicted/Projected rate, Hurricane and Tropical storm frequency within normal rates, fewer F2-5 Tornado counts, CO2 still follows Temperature changes, on and on I can go.

You will come back with warmist consensus bromides that reveals your lack of rational and critical thinking skills.

It is clear that Gore is an ignorant clod since those "flying rivers" have existed for a long time, it is called the PINEAPPLE express as shown here from the WEATHER CHANNEL:

Atmospheric River to Pummel California With Heavy Rain and Possible Flooding Late This Week

"A storm system tapping into an atmospheric river of moisture will pummel California late this week, wringing out heavy rain that could potentially cause flooding, mudslides and rockslides.

This pipeline of moisture will be a classic "Pineapple Express," so named due to the origin of the moist plume in the central Pacific Ocean near Hawaii. The image below shows Friday's forecast of the moisture snaking from near Hawaii to the California coastline."

LINK

There is a gorgeous chart in the link worth seeing.

Plus this explanation of what Atmospheric Rivers are and what they look like, also from the Weather Channel,

Atmospheric Rivers: A Blessing and a Curse

By Jon Erdman
March 04 2016

EXCERPT:

"An atmospheric river is a recently coined weather feature that is both a necessity and, all too often, a destructive menace particularly for those near the West Coast of the United States.

Put simply, an atmospheric river (AR) is a thin, but long plume of moisture in the atmosphere that stretches from the tropics or subtropics into higher latitudes. The term was first used in a 1994 research paper and is now widely used by meteorologists."

LINK

Yes but it is a robust theory ONLY within that tiny group of scientific organizations..... which, of course, many people believe have a specific agenda.

And not for nothing but this Sunsetommy guy has come in here recently and basically dominated the entire forum..... his posts are making the alarmists look rather uneducated..... actually he is making you guys look like rank amateurs.

Too.... you can tell by just looking at the alarmist responses: they completely ignore what he presents and just post up all the rehashed/retread crap we've been seeing for years.

Look when tens of thousands of scientists feel strongly that your s*** stinks well then duh.... it probably does. Throw in on top of that that we know organizations like the NOAA and the IPCC continue to rig the data sets.

As an epic thread in this form astutely states...... Proof the Skeptics are Winning

There are THOUSANDS of published science papers that in some way doesn't agree with the AGW conjecture:

From Popular Technology

1350+ Peer-Reviewed Papers Supporting Skeptic Arguments Against ACC/AGW Alarmism

February 12, 2014

Excerpt:

"Preface: The following papers support skeptic arguments against Anthropogenic Climate Change (ACC), Anthropogenic Global Warming (AGW) or Alarmism [e.g. Catastrophic Anthropogenic Global Warming (CAGW) or Dangerous Anthropogenic Global Warming (DAGW)]. Please read the following introductory notes for more detailed information.

Alarmism: (defined), "concern relating to a perceived negative environmental or socio-economic effect of ACC/AGW, usually exaggerated as catastrophic."

Disclaimer: Even though the most prolific authors on the list are skeptics, the inclusion of a paper in this list does not imply a specific personal position to any of the authors. While certain authors on the list cannot be labeled skeptics (e.g. Harold Brooks, Roger Pielke Jr., Roger Pielke Sr.) their paper(s) or results from their paper(s) can still support skeptic's arguments against Alarmism. Some papers are mutually exclusive and should be considered independently. This list will be updated and corrected as necessary."

LINK

There are many more I can post, but this is enough to show that it is not.... he he....settled science.

Forum List

Back