whack a bush!!!! remember that game

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
there were numberous games on president bush...whack a bush based on the old arcade game..."whack a mole"..the you got to toss your shoe at bush...that was fun..he is a quick little fellow.....

but is it just me...or are there no games about obama? and why is that? and if there were games on obama would it cause a pc uproar?

there were numberous games on president bush...whack a bush based on the old arcade game..."whack a mole"..the you got to toss your shoe at bush...that was fun..he is a quick little fellow.....

but is it just me...or are there no games about obama? and why is that? and if there were games on obama would it cause a pc uproar?

PC uproar

There is nothing funny about Obama. In less than four months, it seems the curtain is parting and we find a group of thugs. Problem is, a great deal of the country still thinks good things are going to come of this, besides, 'they won.'

There is nothing funny about Obama. In less than four months, it seems the curtain is parting and we find a group of thugs. Problem is, a great deal of the country still thinks good things are going to come of this, besides, 'they won.'

I think his ears are funny. Maybe they could put a game together called, "Pin The Ears On Obama," kind of like that Pin The Tail On The Jackass game.

Forum List

Back