Wh. word for women

Yes, saying "US troops died for nothing in Iraq" is disrespecting US troops.
usmb.com -> http://www.usmessageboard.com/iraq/185257-iraq-the-war-is-not-over-in-countrys-south.html

I asked what the stance of Moderation is that a member is being called "puta" by a certain member in several threads.
Del said, it is allowed, and we'll keep that in mind from now on when we answer that specific member.

You already knew it was allowed by the very nature of the language you choose to use.

Ekrem is just a weasely anti-semite. He tries to hide behind the apron of his anti-semite brother, Jos. Jos gets called a name and the best that Ekrem can do cry about.

Now the little pussy can feel like he is making a difference in spreading the hate.

Yes, saying "US troops died for nothing in Iraq" is disrespecting US troops.
usmb.com -> http://www.usmessageboard.com/iraq/185257-iraq-the-war-is-not-over-in-countrys-south.html

I asked what the stance of Moderation is that a member is being called "puta" by a certain member in several threads.
Del said, it is allowed, and we'll keep that in mind from now on when we answer that specific member.

Yes it is disrespectful you little shit, and you know damn well that calling someone a whore is allowed here, you have been here since 2005 stop playing dumb.:eusa_hand:

Ekrem is just a weasely anti-semite. He tries to hide behind the apron of his anti-semite brother, Jos. Jos gets called a name and the best that Ekrem can do cry about.

Now the little pussy can feel like he is making a difference in spreading the hate.

Ekrem knows it is allowed, there is no way he is that damn stupid, he is being obtuse.

I think it's an insult to whores to call somebody who is not a whore a whore.

There's worse things for a woman to be than a whore.

MUCH worse things, actually.

Well, the whores I've known are also those "much worse things," in addition to being a whore.

Truly. It is not people of high moral character who make the choice to become a whore.

Well, the whores I've known are also those "much worse things," in addition to being a whore.

Truly. It is not people of high moral character who make the choice to become a whore.

Not necessarily, I have known a few women you could say are whores because of what they do sexually but are very nice people.

Not necessarily, I have known a few women you could say are whores because of what they do sexually but are very nice people.

The ones I know are exchanging sexual favors for money, usually to support a drug habit. They'll do all manner of things to get those drugs, including rob you blind. Sounds like you may know a different class of whore than I do. :razz:

I am defining whore literally as someone who performs sex for a fee. Not just someone who is creative in bed or sleeps around a lot. : )

The ones I know are exchanging sexual favors for money, usually to support a drug habit. They'll do all manner of things to get those drugs, including rob you blind. Sounds like you may know a different class of whore than I do. :razz:

I am defining whore literally as someone who performs sex for a fee. Not just someone who is creative in bed or sleeps around a lot. : )

Well if you get paid for sex you are a prostitute or a hooker, I always thought whores had sex for free.

Well if you get paid for sex you are a prostitute or a hooker, I always thought whores had sex for free.

We are using different definitions of the word "whore." Both definitions are correct. We just had to figure out which definition each of us was using. : )

So I agree with you. There are some sexually loose women who are very nice people. : )

Actually, there are some hookers who are nice people too, they're just lost.

We are using different definitions of the word "whore." Both definitions are correct. We just had to figure out which definition each of us was using. : )

So I agree with you. There are some sexually loose women who are very nice people. : )

Actually, there are some hookers who are nice people too, they're just lost.

Very true, I agree with you.

Forum List

Back