Wh. word for women

Last edited:

Motherfucker is ok for use on the boards as long as its not about family, however racial slurs like **** can't be addressed at posters, same with the n word, but you can use it just as long as you don't call someone that on here.

Neither have anything to do with being "Kosher". What do you mean Jos?

Motherfucker is ok for use on the boards as long as its not about family, however racial slurs like **** can't be addressed at posters, same with the n word, but you can use it just as long as you don't call someone that on here.

In English we refer to something being allowed as "kosher"

You think? When you are addressing Jewish people?

I don't think such a thing as he does is Kosher. You know this. :)

Edit to clarify:

Kosher means "Clean"

To call you that is not "Clean" imo...

Last edited:

You think? When you are addressing Jewish people?

I don't think such a thing as he does is Kosher. You know this. :)

Edit to clarify:

Kosher means "Clean"

The word kosher means proper or acceptable, and it has informally entered the English language with that meaning.
OU - The world's best known kosher trademark | Professionals | The Basics of Kosher | What is Kosher

The word kosher means proper or acceptable, and it has informally entered the English language with that meaning.
OU - The world's best known kosher trademark | Professionals | The Basics of Kosher | What is Kosher[/QUOTE]

^Even so. When one uses this word around Jews, the meaning is what it translates to in their language, not the idiom of another naming convention Jos.

Kosher = Clean (Fit and Proper) (to Jews)

Edit:

To call you that is not Fit and Proper to this Jew.

Last edited:
Are you freaking kidding me? You've been a member since 2005 and you ask this question?

I've only been a member a few months and i knew it was okay, based on some of the horrible, nasty things people say to each other with impunity on this forum.

Personally, I like it like that. Not a fan of too much censorship. You can always ignore the really nasty people.

Yes, I asked this question and Moderator del answered it.
I don't agree with a member calling another member a "whore" on a nearly permanent basis as of lately.

Are you freaking kidding me? You've been a member since 2005 and you ask this question?

I've only been a member a few months and i knew it was okay, based on some of the horrible, nasty things people say to each other with impunity on this forum.

Personally, I like it like that. Not a fan of too much censorship. You can always ignore the really nasty people.

I don't agree with a member calling another member a "whore" on a nearly permanent basis as of lately.

Nigga please, you cuss people out on here all the time get the hell out of here with that mess, you are no saint.:cuckoo:

Go fuck yourself ekrem.

Wash the shit out of your face you piece of shit.

It's as allowed as this. You know..

Go fuck yourself ekrem.

Wash the shit out of your face you piece of shit.

It's as allowed as this. You know..

Pop goes the weasel.:razz:

But you know it is allowed. You do it ekrem and you accelerate it. You take "Fuck You" and turn it back into a lot worse because you know it is allowed.

So, then you knew this when you posted the OP. Jos's intent is clean and clear to me.

Yours? Not so much ekrem.

Forum List

Back