Discussion in 'Politics' started by chanel, Jan 29, 2010.
Where oh where will it be?
GITMO, no one else is gonna want these trails in their backyard. It increase their security risks and is going to cost millions of tax payer dollars.
I heard that the cost for a NY trial was over $200 million.
Can they still do a military tribunal?
Yes they can.
The orginal MT was cancelled without prejudice so they can reopen the case under military jurisdiction. Ya think mayby that idiot Holder is beginning to catch a damned clue???
they can but they will lose face lots of lost face,, and the aclu will be pissed.
Well Obama failed in his Olympic bid for Chicago, so maybe he can bring the circus to town.
Good point. Lol. Instead of the olympics terrorists
I swear do these idiots think it's a game. The American people are doing a very good job of letting the government know they are screwing up.
If they don't use NY, I would think they would do a real Federal trial on a military base. Not a bad compromise.
bummer the "american people" (if that's what you consider only one half of the country) didn't tell that to the imbecile who had the white house for the prior eight.
oh wait... we did.
Another failure of this inept president and administration.
Seriously, this president and administration are showing their complete ineptness and lack of experience.
What we have is:
1) Trying and convicting an innocent cop long before the facts were all in.
2) Failed olympic bid.
3) Failed trip to Copenhagen.
4) Failed attempt to save Kennedy's seat.
5) Failed healthcare.
6) Failed closing of Gitmo.
7) Failure to pull out of Iraq as PROMISED.
8) Failure to make a decision on Afghanistan troop surge in a timely manner. Thereby by causing our troops to die in record numbers.
9) Failure to do away with "business as usual" in Washington.
10) Failure to provide PROMISED transparency
11) Failure on foreign policy.
12) Failure on national security
13) Failure on the economy.
14) Failure to listen to the american people.
Separate names with a comma.