WH Thinks It's ABOVE THE LAW?

the last admin set the precedent.

Still waiting on Roves emails.

Are you not interested in knowing why the money was lent if, in fact, it is true that the WH was warned that it was a risky investment?

Are you not interested in kowing why, for the first time in history, the taxpayer was put in a subordinate position on the assets?

Sure am, but this is not just an obama thing and the right defended Bush for doing the same type of crap.
I am just picking on the blind partisanship of some.

any fool who believes that roves emails thru the WH system just happened to get accidently erased believes in the tooth fairy.

Solyndra files, fast and furious, birth certificate, fraudulent SSN's... hell obama does not give a FLYING FUCK about what people want to know, or the law. He'll just stone wall, cover up, hide with executive order, lie and forge his way around it, and the liberal lame stream media will give him a total pass.

Last edited:
Solyndra files, fast and furious, birth certificate, fraudulent SSn's... hell obama does not give a FLYING FUCK about what people want to know, or the law. He'll just stone wall, cover up, lie and forge his way around it, and the liberal lame stream media will give him a total pass.

yep direct hit.

the last admin set the precedent.

Still waiting on Roves emails.

Are you not interested in knowing why the money was lent if, in fact, it is true that the WH was warned that it was a risky investment?

Are you not interested in kowing why, for the first time in history, the taxpayer was put in a subordinate position on the assets?

Sure am, but this is not just an obama thing and the right defended Bush for doing the same type of crap.
I am just picking on the blind partisanship of some.

any fool who believes that roves emails thru the WH system just happened to get accidently erased believes in the tooth fairy.
please....no one truly believes that. They just claim to believe it...but we all know the truth.

But in regard to this?

This is a very unique scenario....

I can ALMOST see us making the investment for the sake of "green" technology..that is Obamas ideology and...well....he was elected pressident....

But to make an investment that was already deemed as VERY RISKY at best...AND to have the loan put in a second position which is against all logic??

That smells of serious corruption.

Why?

Becuase of the fact that a man in the first position to the tune of 75 million has a history of visiting the WH and has donated to the DNC

(I believe those two items are correct....correct me if I am wrong)

Their response is to release Nixon's testimony before the Grand Jury on Watergate.

When Obama leaves office he's gonna destroy millions of documents. He'd better hope the next prez doesn't investigate him.

Who said obama was leaving office that isn't set in stone yet. The Constitution tells us that he has term limits, but when has the Constitution stopped him from doing what he wants to do?

Their response is to release Nixon's testimony before the Grand Jury on Watergate.

When Obama leaves office he's gonna destroy millions of documents. He'd better hope the next prez doesn't investigate him.

Who said obama was leaving office that isn't set in stone yet. The Constitution tells us that he has term limits, but when has the Constitution stopped him from doing what he wants to do?

Don't be even more stupid than you normally are. He will not suspend the Constitution to stay in office. Only a sever partisan hack would believe that is possible.

They must be taking a cue from the Bush administration, which didn't bother to show up for supoenas either.

I know Rove ignored one at first, but I can't find anything where the Bush White House did. Link?

Oh please.

Not only did they ignore supoenas, they refused to take any oaths when they did testify and they classified just about everything secret.

That and they redacted an entire chapter from the 9/11 commission report that implicated the Saudis as responsible.

White House Misses Deadline for Sondra Subpoena

The White House on Thursday missed the noon deadline for responding to the Republican-approved subpoena issued last week demanding the White House turn over "all documents" pertaining to the Solyndra loan guarantee.
But while White House aides earlier told Fox News there are no plans to produce more documents on the bankrupt solar panel firm until Republicans agree to narrow the scope of their request, House Republicans issued a statement saying they expect some response from the White House by the end of the day.

Read more: White House Misses Deadline For Solyndra Subpoena | Fox News

White House spokesman Eric Schultz noted Thursday that the administration has produced more than 85,000 pages of documents to date, including 20,000 pages the day before the vote on the subpoena

If the WH had nothing to do with the Solyndra debacle then why would they possess 85 thousand pages of documents???? to date????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I watched Holder on TV being questioned about Solyndra for about 3 minutes.
Then I rewound the DVR and had my Business Law major son watch it without the sound.
Body language is AWESOME!
It is sad and embarrassing that this man is supposed to uphold the laws of our country.

AND, people! This is not about Nixon or Reagen or any other administration.
As a country we are witness to unfolding current events.

Sooo... just out of curiosity... How many Documents are there? 85K seems like a hell of a lot of documents.

To put it the way a Conservative did a few posts ago.

Commission: We want to see all internal Documents pertaining to Solyndra.

WH: OK... let us dig 'em up.....(Time passes by)..... Ok, here ya go... 85K pages of stuff... have at it.

(Commission scours over the documents with a fine tooth comb and finds nothing)

Commission: No... We meant your real Birth Certif..... er, I mean All of the Documents!

WH: We gave them to you

Commission: You are refusing to cooperate!

They must be taking a cue from the Bush administration, which didn't bother to show up for supoenas either.

I know Rove ignored one at first, but I can't find anything where the Bush White House did. Link?

Oh please.

Not only did they ignore supoenas, they refused to take any oaths when they did testify and they classified just about everything secret.

That and they redacted an entire chapter from the 9/11 commission report that implicated the Saudis as responsible.

I'm talking strictly about ignoring subpoenas at the moment, as that was the topic initially under discussion in the OP I commented on. I am not disputing anything else you just said, mind you. I am simply asking if there were cases where the Bush White House ignored a lawful subpoena, as the Obama White House appears to be doing now.

If the White House feels the subpoena is 'over broad', they are free to file a motion in that regard. That is the proper way to 'ignore' (challenge) a subpoena.

The problem is... How can you call it "ignoring a subpeona" when they turned over all of those pertinent documents. The real issue is the GOP beating a dead horse and playing this out in the court of public Opinion...

Funny how when it's a Conservative(Cain), it's considered dirty pool with you guys.

Sooo... just out of curiosity... How many Documents are there? 85K seems like a hell of a lot of documents.

To put it the way a Conservative did a few posts ago.

Commission: We want to see all internal Documents pertaining to Solyndra.

WH: OK... let us dig 'em up.....(Time passes by)..... Ok, here ya go... 85K pages of stuff... have at it.

(Commission scours over the documents with a fine tooth comb and finds nothing)

Commission: No... We meant your real Birth Certif..... er, I mean All of the Documents!

WH: We gave them to you

Commission: You are refusing to cooperate!
the WH is not denying there are other documents related to the situation.
They claimed executive privelage.
That was the smoking gun.

Why do you feel the need to spin the truth?

Curious....

Do you not care to fidn out if the WH did, in fact, make this loan knowing it was a very risky venture?

Furthermore...are you not at all curious to know as to why the taxpayer, for the first time in history was lowered to a second position on the assets?

The problem is... How can you call it "ignoring a subpeona" when they turned over all of those pertinent documents. The real issue is the GOP beating a dead horse and playing this out in the court of public Opinion...

Funny how when it's a Conservative(Cain), it's considered dirty pool with you guys.

Because they admittedly did NOT turn over all information reagrding the WH decision.
The subpeona is strictly for what they admitted existed but diud not deem worthy of public knowledge..and called for executive privealge.....which is only for militry and foreign affairs docmentation.

White House Misses Deadline for Solyndra Subpoena

The White House on Thursday missed the noon deadline for responding to the Republican-approved subpoena issued last week demanding the White House turn over "all documents" pertaining to the Solyndra loan guarantee.
But while White House aides earlier told Fox News there are no plans to produce more documents on the bankrupt solar panel firm until Republicans agree to narrow the scope of their request, House Republicans issued a statement saying they expect some response from the White House by the end of the day.

White House spokesman Eric Schultz noted Thursday that the administration has produced more than 85,000 pages of documents to date, including 20,000 pages the day before the vote on the subpoena

If the WH had nothing to do with the Solyndra debacle then why would they possess 85 thousand pages of documents???? to date????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Time for Republicans to wait eh?

Forum List

Back