WH Speechwriter Stephen Miller: "I would be happy if not 1 refugee foot ever touched America's soil"

I completely and totally agree. We have more than 300 million people here. We may not be full but we have more than enough for what we need - even after we find and eliminate the ones who don’t belong here.

I blame the French for playing a joke on us by giving us that damned statue in the NY harbor: The one of a lady holding a torch.

They knew damned well we'd be overrun.

Everyone should watch this brief, colorful video before discussing the subject of refugees.

Immigration Gumballs (6:08)

I blame the French for playing a joke on us by giving us that damned statue in the NY harbor: The one of a lady holding a torch.

They knew damned well we'd be overrun.

Humor suffers in the cyber.

Maybe Steve could learn to shut the hell up he's a nobody..
He's a 34 year old racist that has the President's ear.

Ya know who rights those stilted moronic speeches for Trump?

Yea...this creep

I could see him becoming a cabinet secretary someday.
Maybe for Stormfront...otherwise, rhis moron's career ends the day president pussyboy's career ends.

Miller is a future Conservative super star.
Hmm,no, Miller is a cretin and would not be considered by any administration not wanting to court the white supremacists vote. Maybe he will run for mayor of your town one day, but he not going to be in government after pussyboy leaves office.

Little Stevie Miller is the guy who kiboshed Trump's deal with Chuck and Nancy last year - the DACA for $25 million for the wall. He's hardly "nobody", and he's the guy who's writing immigration policy in the Trump Administration.

What is really sad is that Miller's family fled Europe. His grandparents were refugees from Jewish persecution in Europe. His family has written op ed pieces in the Post. They're basically ashamed of him.

Little Stevie Miller is the guy who kiboshed Trump's deal with Chuck and Nancy last year - the DACA for $25 million for the wall. He's hardly "nobody", and he's the guy who's writing immigration policy in the Trump Administration.

What is really sad is that Miller's family fled Europe. His grandparents were refugees from Jewish persecution in Europe. His family has written op ed pieces in the Post. They're basically ashamed of him.

They are not as clear thinking as he.

Forum List

Back