WH Speechwriter Fired For Appearing With White Supremacists

Yes, I saw a woman on the news a night or two ago. Can't remember what she does.

...which doesn’t do well in convincing me he’s a white supremacist like so many seem to believe. ACTUAL white supremacists go out of their way to avoid POC and believe POC are wholly inferior so why would a white supremacist HIRE a POC? The same goes for the accusations of misogyny. A misogynist dislikes women bc they’re women and I don’t think hiring women is something one would choose to do if he could help it.

A white supremacist who wants to see their bigotry enshrined in public policy can't afford to go out of their way NOT to deal with POC -- since POC are fully involved in our political system -- so as Lee Atwater said in the past, you can't be overtly racist anymore..

You can't be a Bull Connor or George Wallace style white supremacist anymore -- now you got to be the intellectual Charles "Bell Curve" Murray type of white supremacist -- and try to claim that scientific data proves blacks are inferior, but I'm not racist, I'm a scientist..

This type of tact has worked because no matter how much the Bell Curve theory has been debunked, people keep presenting it as fact
Gee, you're a funny fellow...

Lee Atwater.

Lee Atwater (1981): Interview with Alexander P. Lamis: Rough Transcript: Weekend Reading

"Number one, race was not a dominant issue.

And number two, the mainstream issues in this campaign had been “Southern issues” since way back in the 60s. So Reagan goes out and campaigns on the economics and on national defense, the whole campaign was devoid of any kind of racism, any kind of reference.

And I'll tell you another thing you all need to think about, that's even surprised me. It's the lack of interest, really, a lack of knowledge right now in the South among white voters on this Voting Rights Act. I brought all these Republican state chairmen up here to just kind of soothe them down and say, 'look before we have this meeting, look we may not do exactly what you all like.' And what I found out about it is all of them were very pacifists and 'we'll pretty well go along with whatever you want.' And I looked at polls in the last four to five months, and there's just no interest or no intensity on that thing among white voters."
You do understand nothing you posted refutes what HE SAID right?

None of what you said refutes the fact that the GOP publically apologized multiple times for employing the southern strategy -- but racists have made an industry out of trying to revise their history instead of revising their polices

THE Left have a myth, that they need, that the GOP has locked up the South though appealing to racist white voters.

One of the very few pieces of "Evidence" for this is the famous Lee Atwater interview.

But from that same interview, here is Lee stating that Reagan did not use race. And that the state gop people he spoke to where completely open to the Voting Rights Act.

Do you see the implications? He, a southern himself, though that he was going to have to diplomatically inform these "Racist" southerns that they would not get they wanted, and instead they were completely fine with the Voting Rights Act.

AND further more, when he looked into it, that the white voters did not give a damn either.

He THOUGHT that he would be dealing with a bunch of people fired up about opposing black voting, and that he would have to handle them, and they were instead completely willing to support him, the party and the Act.

That DOES contradict the false picture you lefties like to paint.

Here is some more.

Here is Lee Atwater, the man that the left pinns so much on, on his generation of southerns.

Lee Atwater: "And if were a Black, it wouldn't make any difference.

There's always going to be a ... I'll say this, my generation, you're my generation, we're the first generation of Southerners that's not been racist. Totally. In other words, my parents and even people five or ten years older than me were touched with things they were believing. But what I'm saying is that has been sublimated by a bunch of other issues."

Lee was born in 1951. From the same interview that you lefties like to site so much, this is LEE FUCKING ATWATER, stating that the generation of Southerns born in the 50s, were completely not racist.

Really, that's just about all of the Boomers, and from then on.

That was now nearly 70 years ago now.

Kind of undermines the lefty view of the south being filled with white racists voters.

Yes, I saw a woman on the news a night or two ago. Can't remember what she does.

...which doesn’t do well in convincing me he’s a white supremacist like so many seem to believe. ACTUAL white supremacists go out of their way to avoid POC and believe POC are wholly inferior so why would a white supremacist HIRE a POC? The same goes for the accusations of misogyny. A misogynist dislikes women bc they’re women and I don’t think hiring women is something one would choose to do if he could help it.

A white supremacist who wants to see their bigotry enshrined in public policy can't afford to go out of their way NOT to deal with POC -- since POC are fully involved in our political system -- so as Lee Atwater said in the past, you can't be overtly racist anymore..

You can't be a Bull Connor or George Wallace style white supremacist anymore -- now you got to be the intellectual Charles "Bell Curve" Murray type of white supremacist -- and try to claim that scientific data proves blacks are inferior, but I'm not racist, I'm a scientist..

This type of tact has worked because no matter how much the Bell Curve theory has been debunked, people keep presenting it as fact

Lee Atwater.

Lee Atwater (1981): Interview with Alexander P. Lamis: Rough Transcript: Weekend Reading

And number two, the mainstream issues in this campaign had been “Southern issues” since way back in the 60s. So Reagan goes out and campaigns on the economics and on national defense, the whole campaign was devoid of any kind of racism, any kind of reference.

And I'll tell you another thing you all need to think about, that's even surprised me. It's the lack of interest, really, a lack of knowledge right now in the South among white voters on this Voting Rights Act. I brought all these Republican state chairmen up here to just kind of soothe them down and say, 'look before we have this meeting, look we may not do exactly what you all like.' And what I found out about it is all of them were very pacifists and 'we'll pretty well go along with whatever you want.' And I looked at polls in the last four to five months, and there's just no interest or no intensity on that thing among white voters."

None of what you said refutes the fact that the GOP publically apologized multiple times for employing the southern strategy -- but racists have made an industry out of trying to revise their history instead of revising their polices

THE Left have a myth, that they need, that the GOP has locked up the South though appealing to racist white voters.

One of the very few pieces of "Evidence" for this is the famous Lee Atwater interview.

But from that same interview, here is Lee stating that Reagan did not use race. And that the state gop people he spoke to where completely open to the Voting Rights Act.

Do you see the implications? He, a southern himself, though that he was going to have to diplomatically inform these "Racist" southerns that they would not get they wanted, and instead they were completely fine with the Voting Rights Act.

AND further more, when he looked into it, that the white voters did not give a damn either.

He THOUGHT that he would be dealing with a bunch of people fired up about opposing black voting, and that he would have to handle them, and they were instead completely willing to support him, the party and the Act.

Here is some more.

Here is Lee Atwater, the man that the left pinns so much on, on his generation of southerns.

There's always going to be a ... I'll say this, my generation, you're my generation, we're the first generation of Southerners that's not been racist. Totally. In other words, my parents and even people five or ten years older than me were touched with things they were believing. But what I'm saying is that has been sublimated by a bunch of other issues."

Lee was born in 1951. From the same interview that you lefties like to site so much, this is LEE FUCKING ATWATER, stating that the generation of Southerns born in the 50s, were completely not racist.

Kind of undermines the lefty view of the south being filled with white racists voters.
So when 2 different GOP Republican chairmen apologized for using this "non existent" strategy -- they were lying?

And in the case of Ken Mehlman -- he also had to apologize about all of the anti-gay crap his party pushed when he himself was gay...but I guess that is made up too...

Bush Campaign Chief and Former RNC Chair Ken Mehlman: I'm Gay

Lee Atwater.

Here is some more.

So when 2 different GOP Republican chairmen apologized for using this "non existent" strategy -- they were lying?

And in the case of Ken Mehlman -- he also had to apologize about all of the anti-gay crap his party pushed when he himself was gay...but I guess that is made up too...

Bush Campaign Chief and Former RNC Chair Ken Mehlman: I'm Gay

I already addressed that.

You are the one that posted the Lee Atwater interview, though you libs love to post videos, because it is so difficult to discuss the points raised in detail.

According to YOUR SOURCE, southern whites stopped being racists, during the early BABY BOOM.

If that is true, then any southern white under the age of 70 should be presumed to be NOT racist.

But that utterly destroys the myth of the Southern Strategy.

Here is, from the interview YOU POSTED, speaking of Carter, and the South.

"But what he did is default his own home turf. And not only anything to do with racism, or the race question, but on economics and national defense it was his to lose. So the fact of the matter is, the South is Reagan's to lose now. And if Reagan goes and denounces his own economic policy or doesn't balance the budget or, you know, he could lose the South. But if not, he's going to win the South."

Jeez, Carter lost the SOuth on economics and defense, NOT racism.

According to YOUR SOURCE.

Affirmative Action wasn’t an unwarranted policy but I don’t believe it should be allowed to continue indefinitely. It’s kind of like paying a debt. Sooner or later the debt’s been paid in full.
Debts shouldn't be paid by people WHO DON'T OWE THEM.

Trump speechwriter fired amid scrutiny of appearance with white nationalists

So this past week, the White House had to fire one of its speech writers, Darren Beattie, when the liberal media discovered he appeared at an event alongside of white supremacists. What's the big deal here? This doesn't exactly make Beattie himself a white supremacists just because he attended an event with white supremacist speakers.

Peter Brimelow, founder of the anti-immigrant website Vdare.com, is a "white nationalist" and "regularly publishes works by white supremacists, anti-Semites, and others on the radical right," claims the terrorist group SPLC. Beattie himself is not overtly racist -- the fact he wrote his doctoral thesis on Martin Heidegger, who was a member of the Nazi Party in Germany doesn't make him a Nazi sympathizer. Beattie has called Heidegger's Nazi affiliation "highly troublesome" but maintained that his work is worthy of scholarly attention.

In this case, the white house may have panicked and moved to fire Beattie, instead of standing by him and pushing back against the racist media.

A racist got fired from the TRUMP admin ? Say it isn't so!!

Trump speechwriter fired amid scrutiny of appearance with white nationalists

So this past week, the White House had to fire one of its speech writers, Darren Beattie, when the liberal media discovered he appeared at an event alongside of white supremacists. What's the big deal here? This doesn't exactly make Beattie himself a white supremacists just because he attended an event with white supremacist speakers.

Peter Brimelow, founder of the anti-immigrant website Vdare.com, is a "white nationalist" and "regularly publishes works by white supremacists, anti-Semites, and others on the radical right," claims the terrorist group SPLC. Beattie himself is not overtly racist -- the fact he wrote his doctoral thesis on Martin Heidegger, who was a member of the Nazi Party in Germany doesn't make him a Nazi sympathizer. Beattie has called Heidegger's Nazi affiliation "highly troublesome" but maintained that his work is worthy of scholarly attention.

In this case, the white house may have panicked and moved to fire Beattie, instead of standing by him and pushing back against the racist media.

A racist got fired from the TRUMP admin ? Say it isn't so!!

It is not so.

It is just some poor guy that went to an event where an actual racist was there years before.

That is all it takes in today's America.

Good job lefty.

When Trump had the fall out from Charlottesville, even his closest staff said it was mishandled

When previous white house staff or admin were forced to resign of fired -- be it the wife abuse guy, the gambling problem guy and most recently, the Omarosa I got tapes chick -- I am thinking the WH's insistence on firing this guy because he refused to resign tells me they are trying to avoid more "stories like this"
1. There is no "fall out from Charlottsville" Nothing "mishandled" What Trump said was right. Good and bad on both sides. Correct then, Correct now, (as long as you go by the facts, not MSM distortions)

2. Stories like WHAT ?

Forum List

Back