WH responds to Cheney

now where would you hide weapons in Iraq ????:eusa_whistle:

Cheney is making the public aware that these idiot liberals can't find a missile stuck up their ass with both hands.

hey Vet it really was kind of telling when Booooooooooooooooooosh/ Cheneny secured the oil ministry first, what do you think asshole

More wingnut nonsense

So he just hid them and that was that?

Its easy to hide a weapon. What is impossible is to hide the paper trail on the procurement, production, storage, transportation and maintenance.

Have you heard of fire?

Have you heard of bullets? Have you considered that they might be in Iran or Syria?

Bush did not just look for weapons....he looked for EVIDENCE of weapons.

There was NONE

There was none that he found. Hussein had months to get rid of them or move them. If you were Hussein you wouldn't want to get rid of it? I would.

There were reports that they were moved to Syria.

Iraq's WMD Secreted in Syria, Sada Says - January 26, 2006 - The New York Sun

Iraq's WMD Secreted in Syria, Sada Says

By IRA STOLL, Staff Reporter of the Sun | January 26, 2006
The man who served as the no. 2 official in Saddam Hussein's air force says Iraq moved weapons of mass destruction into Syria before the war by loading the weapons into civilian aircraft in which the passenger seats were removed.

The Iraqi general, Georges Sada, makes the charges in a new book, "Saddam's Secrets," released this week. He detailed the transfers in an interview yesterday with The New York Sun.

"There are weapons of mass destruction gone out from Iraq to Syria, and they must be found and returned to safe hands," Mr. Sada said. "I am confident they were taken over."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stop it Mike....your killing me

Fire???? Bullets???

Thats the best you got? Even Ollie knows better than that

:cuckoo:

More wingnut nonsense

Its easy to hide a weapon. What is impossible is to hide the paper trail on the procurement, production, storage, transportation and maintenance.

Have you heard of fire?

Have you heard of bullets? Have you considered that they might be in Iran or Syria?

There was NONE

There was none that he found. Hussein had months to get rid of them or move them. If you were Hussein you wouldn't want to get rid of it? I would.

The man who served as the no. 2 official in Saddam Hussein's air force says Iraq moved weapons of mass destruction into Syria before the war by loading the weapons into civilian aircraft in which the passenger seats were removed.

The Iraqi general, Georges Sada, makes the charges in a new book, "Saddam's Secrets," released this week. He detailed the transfers in an interview yesterday with The New York Sun.

"There are weapons of mass destruction gone out from Iraq to Syria, and they must be found and returned to safe hands," Mr. Sada said. "I am confident they were taken over."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stop it Mike....your killing me

Fire???? Bullets???

Thats the best you got? Even Ollie knows better than that

You might find the following really funny too. I don't.

Nuclear Scientists in Iraq: Citizens Stole Uranium and Other Dangerous Materials

Nuclear Scientists in Iraq: Citizens Stole Uranium and Other Dangerous Materials
The Qatari television station Al-Jazeera recently interviewed two Iraqi scientists employed by Iraq’s Nuclear Energy Authority - Dr. Hamid Al-Bahali, an expert in nuclear engineering and a graduate of the Moscow Institute of Nuclear Engineering, and Dr. Muhammad Zeidan, a biology expert and a graduate of Damascus and Baghdad Universities. The scientists discussed the looting of the Nuclear Authority after the war. The following are excerpts from the interview:

Dr. Al-Bahli: "I have been working at the Nuclear Authority since 1968, when the doors opened to the use of atomic [energy] for peaceful purposes in Iraq. We activated the first atomic reactor in Iraq in 1968, and within four days we transferred radioactive isotopes to hospitals to treat various illnesses. Since then, and up to 1990, we continued this type of work which was absolutely for peaceful and humanitarian purposes..."

"As for nuclear weapons, Al-Tawitha, the main area that we will be talking about, is free of weapons of mass destruction and as far as I know, nothing was done there in this respect..."

"What happened in Iraq did not happen before anywhere else in the whole world, and I hope will never happen again; there was anarchy. After hearing that radioactive components were stolen, the employees of the Nuclear Authority started informing people that the materials that were stolen were indeed radioactive and should be returned. A person who has dirty radioactive components is in danger. How is he going to behave? He may behave in a way that would harm Iraq’s ecology and even [cause harm] outside Iraq..."

"Tons of uranium known as yellow cakes were stored in barrels. This was a phase in the production of uranium from crude components. There were also other by-products from processing these materials. There were tens of tons of radioactive waste. They were stored in barrels and their radioactivity was not high as long as they were under supervision."

"When order was disrupted, simple citizens - sorry to say - did not have containers to store drinking water, so they stole those barrels, each one containing 400 kilos of radioactive uranium. Some of them dumped the powder on the ground in very large quantities, and others took the contaminated barrels to their homes, and the barrels appeared in various areas. They stored water in them, and had every intention of drinking from them or [using] the barrels to sell milk."

"I visited some homes and measured radioactivity; I saw with my own eyes in one of the homes a contaminated barrel used to store tomatoes for eating. In other barrels they stored cooking utensils and other household utensils for everyday use, not knowing that some of them were contaminated. When they realized that these components were radioactive, they dumped some of them in the river or the sewer system. We found radioactive materials in homes, in beds, and in clothing. I saw a ten-year old girl, who had a yellow cake [disc] hanging from the button of her shirt."

"Every day I visited 4-5 houses and tested outdoor contamination. There are outdoor and indoor contamination tests, and I tested outdoor contamination because I did not have the means to check indoor contamination. The level of radioactivity on the walls of one of the houses was 30 billion/hour, while experts know that the allowed level is 0.2 which means that it was 500-600 times more than the allowed level."

"The U.S. and other countries in the world spend hundreds of millions of dollars to store and dispose of radioactive materials, now they are in the homes of simple poor people, and they are dumped in the river..."

cmike is projecting his inner crazy again. Answer the question, son: where's the proof?

Cheney is more interested in criticizing our President than fighting the terrorists. For that I think it is time people considered him a traitor to the American value of standing solidly behind the president's efforts to keep us safe. The four time draft dodger Cheney didn't serve the nation now does even more disservice to the country.

Amazing that a draft dodger is listened to at all.

I don't think you're being fair to Cheney. I think we should give him all of the credit he has coming. The big chicken received 5 deferments, not 4.

WASHINGTON, April 30 — It was 1959 when Dick Cheney, then a student at Yale University, turned 18 and became eligible for the draft.

Eventually, like 16 million other young men of that era, Mr. Cheney sought deferments. By the time he turned 26 in January 1967 and was no longer eligible for the draft, he had asked for and received five deferments, four because he was a student and one for being a new father.

Cheney's Five Draft Deferments During the Vietnam Era Emerge as a Campaign Issue - NYTimes.com

You might find this a barrel of laughs too.

Israel: Iraq had WMD (2 Articles)

Saddam's WMD Moved to Syria, An Israeli Says
By IRA STOLL, Staff Reporter of the Sun | December 15, 2005

Saddam Hussein moved his chemical weapons to Syria six weeks before the war started, Israel's top general during Operation Iraqi Freedom says.
The assertion comes as President Bush said yesterday that much of the intelligence on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction was incorrect.

The Israeli officer, Lieutenant General Moshe Yaalon, asserted that Saddam spirited his chemical weapons out of the country on the eve of the war. "He transferred the chemical agents from Iraq to Syria," General Yaalon told The New York Sun over dinner in New York on Tuesday night. "No one went to Syria to find it."

From July 2002 to June 2005, when he retired, General Yaalon was chief of staff of the Israel Defense Force, the top job in the Israeli military, analogous to the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff in the American military.

Not finding WMD that Hussein had a long time to dispose of or transfer doesn't mean he never had them.

Obviously, he did.

He was also working on a nuclear weapons program.

More wingnut nonsense

Have you heard of fire?

You also have to shut up anyone who was ever remotely involved with these weapons.

There was NONE

I'm now going to demonstrate clarity on two issues. The first is the essence of truth. When a truth is within grasp it is impossible to escape its hold.

Citing the claim WMD were moved to Syria is one of the strongest pieces of evidence the goal of the invasion was to confiscate Iraq and not WMD. The reason is painfully obvious. If the goal was to seize weapons in the hands of a terrorism sponsoring State we would have left Iraq and chased the weapons to Syria. So why didn't we? The US State Dept maintains a list of terrorism sponsoring States. There is not a single nation on earth who has had more birthdays on that sheet than Syria.

"Syria has been on the U.S. list of state sponsors of terrorism since the list's inception in 1979. Because of its continuing support and safe haven for terrorist organizations, Syria is subject to legislatively mandated penalties, including export sanctions and ineligibility to receive most forms of U.S. aid or to purchase U.S. military equipment."
Syria (05/07)

When you have to rely on rumors and speculation to maintain your position it is clear caution should be used when making claims. The only thing worse is referencing rumors that, if true, defeats your own argument. If we didn't follow the weapons into Syria we were never following them at all.

Pres. Bush kept us safe for 7 years. Obama has brought us three terrorist attacks in 1 year.

Nice try. You cannot compare anything that has happened this year to 9/11. You people really do live in a freakin' dream world!!! You actually go through life remembering only the things that you want to remember and to hell with the rest. Just ignore it, make up lies and hope they stick!! That's what you people do.

Ed Schultz and Eric Massa said some things yesterday that were right on:

Ed: Every time Dick Cheney opens his fat mouth about protecting this country, the Democrats send out a press release reminding Americans of the world that we got hit on his watch. This week has been unbelievable to watch the news cycle.

Republicans have wasted no time, no time politicizing the recent terror attempt on Flight 253 to Detroit. It‘s gotten ugly, folks. This is what it‘s going to be like in 2010. And, of course, former Vice President Dick Cheney, he‘s leading the way.

He went after President Obama for being weak on national security, saying in a statement again—comes out with a quote—“President Obama is trying to pretend we are not at war. He seems to think that if he has a low-key response to an attempt to blow up an airliner and kill hundreds of people, we won‘t be at war. He seems to think that if he gets rid of the words ‘war on terror,‘ we won‘t be at war, but we are at war. And when President Obama pretends we aren‘t, it makes us less safe.”

You know, our son was home for the holidays, one of our kids, and got on an airplane this morning and went back home. What did Dick Cheney do to protect my family today? What did the Republicans do today to make sure that that flight that left Minneapolis was going to be totally safe and reach its destination with no problems?

Do we understand, as Americans, how sick this thinking is? Politicizing an attack that could have killed hundreds of people is flat-out despicable and dirty politics no matter who does it. But it is completely unacceptable, I think, coming from a former vice president.

Have you ever heard any other vice president talk like this?

Massa: Ed, let me get right to the point. I don‘t want to mince any words.

I am sick and tired of the former vice president of the United States taking shots not only at this administration for problems that he was largely and personal responsible for, but by an extension, and those of us who served in the military and bring that experience, having everyone believe that, somehow, one political party—in his case, the Republican Party—owns the high ground on national security. This man suffers from a horrible case of political Tourette‘s, and it‘s about time that we stand up and kick right back because I‘m sick and tired of him kicking us in our shins.

We need to grow a spine and stand up and show America, exactly who did what? Now, your predecessor in the previous half-hour said no Democrat has actually taken this on and highlighted the fact that it was Dick Cheney, personally responsible for the release of the masterminds of the Christmas airline terror plot who went to Yemen and actually made the explosives—and trust me, not just one set of explosives—that were given to this 23-year-old terrorist that posed a threat to this airliner.

And let me also remind people, it‘s people like Senator Jim DeMint who is personally responsible for placing you, the traveling American public, at risk, because he has refused individually placing a hold on the nominee of the director of the Transportation Security Agency, the TSA, that branch of our government which is primarily responsible for the security of the traveling American public. People like Jim DeMint and people like Dick Cheney need to go away so we can solve the problems they‘ve created.

'The Ed Show' for Wednesday, December 30th - The Ed Show- msnbc.com

That expresses it perfectly.

This is about trying to get Obama the Dickhead to see the light, and protect this country.

This is about trying to get Obam the Dickhead to not release terrorists back to their host countries so that they can attack american citizens again.

This is about trying to get Obama the Dickhead to not give foreign terrorists "miranda" rights like they were american citizens which would make it impossible for them to be put away.

This is about trying to get Obama the Dickhead to treat the war against terrorism like it was a real war not a law enforcement issue, where law enforcement focuses on prosecuting the offenders and not preventing terrorist acts.

This is about trying to get Obama the Dickhead to interrogate terrorists using any means possible in order to thwart further terrorist attacks, and not really care about the terrorists' discomfort in the process.

BTW Obama is a dickhead.

Typical stupid response from a tea bagger. You really shouldn't have gone to all that trouble for me. :rolleyes:

hey Mike , even the blowhard cowboy now admits there were no WMD's, apparently his daddy did a better job than that stupid POS son of his gave him credit for

cheney draft dodger - Google Search

Come on Sarge you ain't that dumb.

Accusations are totally empty bullshit when you have no proof. My Granddaughter can Google Alice in Wonderland too.........

It's not an accusation, it's a fact. Damn, you people are really in la la land.

So getting a legal deferment is draft dodging? :cuckoo: YOu may hate Dick Cheney, You may think he is a chickenhawk, and that he is wrong for speaking out against the Obamessiah, but he is not a draft dodger. A draft dodger by definition used FRAUD to avoid conscription.

More wingnut nonsense

Have you heard of fire?

There was NONE

I'm now going to demonstrate clarity on two issues. The first is the essence of truth. When a truth is within grasp it is impossible to escape its hold.

Citing the claim WMD were moved to Syria is one of the strongest pieces of evidence the goal of the invasion was to confiscate Iraq and not WMD. The reason is painfully obvious. If the goal was to seize weapons in the hands of a terrorism sponsoring State we would have left Iraq and chased the weapons to Syria. So why didn't we? The US State Dept maintains a list of terrorism sponsoring States. There is not a single nation on earth who has had more birthdays on that sheet than Syria.

"Syria has been on the U.S. list of state sponsors of terrorism since the list's inception in 1979. Because of its continuing support and safe haven for terrorist organizations, Syria is subject to legislatively mandated penalties, including export sanctions and ineligibility to receive most forms of U.S. aid or to purchase U.S. military equipment."
Syria (05/07)

When you have to rely on rumors and speculation to maintain your position it is clear caution should be used when making claims. The only thing worse is referencing rumors that, if true, defeats your own argument. If we didn't follow the weapons into Syria we were never following them at all.

1) I doubt the US knew at that time what happened to the WMD

2) If you want to make Syria a target for an american visit I can't agree more. See?
Something we can agree upon :clap2::clap2:

Example: A murderer shoots three people and kills them. He is caught three months later. The gun was not found. That doesn't mean that a gun was never used.

You have Hussein's number two guy in the air force and the chief of intelligence for Israel saying it was moved two Syria.

Oh yeah, and on your side, the brilliant logic is gee well the WMD was not found therefore it didn't exist. Pretty dumb logic.

the obama WH are fools....terrorism is now just a "tactic"....

obama is completely out of touch....

:doubt: That old Buzzard needs to retire.He had his day in the sun, when Bush was in power, I know he is trying to clown Obama and make himself look good to the people.:lol: HAHAHA!!!! Yeah!!!! Right!!!! NOT!!!

clipped nonsense

Syria (05/07)

more clipped nonsense

Answer the comments, cmike, or you have no creditibility.

Forum List

Back