WH responds to Cheney

Cheney is simply doing two things that every American has a right to do.

1. He is defending himself and the Administration he was a part of.

2. He is attempting to get the current Administration to learn from past mistakes.

Number 2 is probably impossible.

Well said.

2. He is attempting to get the current Administration to learn from past mistakes.

The only reason cheney is not in prison is because cowards like you prefer to live in a fucking fantasy.

Iraq did have WMD.

Hello? He used them.

Holy fucking diaper snot. Even the fucking bush admin admitted the wmd that was used to justify the invasion were not found. Why the fuck do idiotic mother fucking ***** like you even have the internet? You sure as hell don't use it as a tool for education. Did I hurt your feelings? I don't give a shit. Fucking wankers like you represent the majority of why we will fall. Arrogance. Ignorance. More arrogance. Next time you quote me will you at least try to throw some entertainment into the mix? Stupidity alone is stale.

what did Iraq kill the Kurds with??? kindness????

Even if that propaganda is true it is irrelevant. I really can't do this. It's fucking more moronic to participate in this dialogue than to claim there was a legit reason to invade. Fucking lovers of genocide.

namvet's thinking, a reprise of the administration and philosophy of Bush-Cheney statism is the enemy of humanity, for to him (and Bush-Cheney statism) logic is the enemy, truth is a menace.

namvet's thinking, a reprise of the administration and philosophy of Bush-Cheney statism is the enemy of humanity, for to him (and Bush-Cheney statism) logic is the enemy, truth is a menace.

The wind of denying humanity blows in both directions. They shape dissenters as objects of distraction thus celebrating their deaths is on par with beating a red light. They view themselves as Plato's gift to America and being above humanity does not simply afford them the self image of infallibility, but as completely abdicated from ever needing to justify their views.

Not finding WMD that Hussein had a long time to dispose of or transfer doesn't mean he never had them.

Obviously, he did.

He was also working on a nuclear weapons program.

The only reason cheney is not in prison is because cowards like you prefer to live in a fucking fantasy.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Holy fucking diaper snot. Even the fucking bush admin admitted the wmd that was used to justify the invasion were not found. Why the fuck do idiotic mother fucking ***** like you even have the internet? You sure as hell don't use it as a tool for education. Did I hurt your feelings? I don't give a shit. Fucking wankers like you represent the majority of why we will fall. Arrogance. Ignorance. More arrogance. Next time you quote me will you at least try to throw some entertainment into the mix? Stupidity alone is stale.

what did Iraq kill the Kurds with??? kindness????

Even if that propaganda is true it is irrelevant. I really can't do this. It's fucking more moronic to participate in this dialogue than to claim there was a legit reason to invade. Fucking lovers of genocide.

:cuckoo:

Awe; See I took bent dick off ignore and he/she/it is already giving me presents. Isn't it cute?

OK bent dick, you have any proof that Cheney committed any crimes? I'm sure that Mz Nazi Pelosi would love to hear all about it. And why do you have to make so many personal attacks? Your man Obama would be so ashamed of you. But you can call me a coward if you like, hell you've called me everything else in the book. Shame you have no intelligent argument.

It is all a political game to Cheney and the GOP. They will continue to take pot shots at Obama and they will continue to look stupid.

When 9-11 happened, the GOP blamed Clinton. But the fact remains, nearly 4,000 people were killed under the watchful eye of BUSH and his brain, DICK. That fact cannot be denied, even by the lying Neos. THEY WERE ASLEEP AT THE SWITCH AND ALL THE BELL ACHING IN THE WORLD WILL NOT CHANGED THAT OR MAKE ANYONE FORGET.

Earth to Jim.

At least the Bush Administration learned from 911 and took the fight to the terrorists and their safe havens.

In the process they captured or killed over 2/3rds of the Al Qaida leadership and kept America safe for seven years.

The Obama idiot has been in office one year, and we have already had three terrorist attacks within the US because he is undoing what Pres. Bush did to protect this country.

You need to get off the quaaludes, dude.

Not finding WMD that Hussein had a long time to dispose of or transfer doesn't mean he never had them.

Obviously, he did.

More wingnut nonsense

So he just hid them and that was that?

Its easy to hide a weapon. What is impossible is to hide the paper trail on the procurement, production, storage, transportation and maintenance. You also have to shut up anyone who was ever remotely involved with these weapons. Bush did not just look for weapons....he looked for EVIDENCE of weapons.

There was NONE

It is all a political game to Cheney and the GOP. They will continue to take pot shots at Obama and they will continue to look stupid.

When 9-11 happened, the GOP blamed Clinton. But the fact remains, nearly 4,000 people were killed under the watchful eye of BUSH and his brain, DICK. That fact cannot be denied, even by the lying Neos. THEY WERE ASLEEP AT THE SWITCH AND ALL THE BELL ACHING IN THE WORLD WILL NOT CHANGED THAT OR MAKE ANYONE FORGET.

Earth to Jim.

At least the Bush Administration learned from 911 and took the fight to the terrorists and their safe havens.

In the process they captured or killed over 2/3rds of the Al Qaida leadership and kept America safe for seven years.

The Obama idiot has been in office one year, and we have already had three terrorist attacks within the US because he is undoing what Pres. Bush did to protect this country.

Took the fight to terrorists?

Then why did he desert Afghanistan for an unnecessary war in Iraq?

Doesn't saying "He kept us safe for 7 years" embarass you? It should, knowing that he was in office for eight years ...we all know what happened in that eigth year

Obviously, he did.

More wingnut nonsense

Its easy to hide a weapon. What is impossible is to hide the paper trail on the procurement, production, storage, transportation and maintenance. You also have to shut up anyone who was ever remotely involved with these weapons. Bush did not just look for weapons....he looked for EVIDENCE of weapons.

There was NONE

There was a lot of evidence that saddam planned to reinstate his WMD programs as soon as sanctions were lifted. At the same time he was playing games to make Iran believe he did have WMD and was hiding them from us. Maybe you should try really reading the Duelfer Report, the evidence is there.

Hey Jake, I must of hit a nerve, and you had to stand up for your butt buddy? :lol:
Damn, you do have a lot of boyfriends you little slut. Next time have CL stand up for himself...OK?

Obviously, he did.

More wingnut nonsense

Its easy to hide a weapon. What is impossible is to hide the paper trail on the procurement, production, storage, transportation and maintenance.

Have you heard of fire?

You also have to shut up anyone who was ever remotely involved with these weapons.

Have you heard of bullets? Have you considered that they might be in Iran or Syria?

Bush did not just look for weapons....he looked for EVIDENCE of weapons.

There was NONE

There was none that he found. Hussein had months to get rid of them or move them. If you were Hussein you wouldn't want to get rid of it? I would.

There were reports that they were moved to Syria.

Iraq's WMD Secreted in Syria, Sada Says - January 26, 2006 - The New York Sun

Iraq's WMD Secreted in Syria, Sada Says

By IRA STOLL, Staff Reporter of the Sun | January 26, 2006
The man who served as the no. 2 official in Saddam Hussein's air force says Iraq moved weapons of mass destruction into Syria before the war by loading the weapons into civilian aircraft in which the passenger seats were removed.

The Iraqi general, Georges Sada, makes the charges in a new book, "Saddam's Secrets," released this week. He detailed the transfers in an interview yesterday with The New York Sun.

"There are weapons of mass destruction gone out from Iraq to Syria, and they must be found and returned to safe hands," Mr. Sada said. "I am confident they were taken over."

Earth to Jim.

Doesn't saying "He kept us safe for 7 years" embarass you? It should, knowing that he was in office for eight years ...we all know what happened in that eigth year

He didn't desert Afghanistan, and the war in Iraq was very necessary. Al Qaida leaders were killed or captured there. I know, I know they much have been vacationing there.

Earth to Jim.

He didn't desert Afghanistan, and the war in Iraq was very necessary. Al Qaida leaders were killed or captured there. I know, I know they much have been vacationing there.

LOL Thanks

I thought your posts were intended to be serious....you had me going there

Obviously, he did.

More wingnut nonsense

Its easy to hide a weapon. What is impossible is to hide the paper trail on the procurement, production, storage, transportation and maintenance.

Have you heard of fire?

You also have to shut up anyone who was ever remotely involved with these weapons.

Have you heard of bullets? Have you considered that they might be in Iran or Syria?

Bush did not just look for weapons....he looked for EVIDENCE of weapons.

There was NONE

There was none that he found. Hussein had months to get rid of them or move them. If you were Hussein you wouldn't want to get rid of it? I would.

There were reports that they were moved to Syria.

Iraq's WMD Secreted in Syria, Sada Says - January 26, 2006 - The New York Sun

Iraq's WMD Secreted in Syria, Sada Says

By IRA STOLL, Staff Reporter of the Sun | January 26, 2006
The man who served as the no. 2 official in Saddam Hussein's air force says Iraq moved weapons of mass destruction into Syria before the war by loading the weapons into civilian aircraft in which the passenger seats were removed.

The Iraqi general, Georges Sada, makes the charges in a new book, "Saddam's Secrets," released this week. He detailed the transfers in an interview yesterday with The New York Sun.

"There are weapons of mass destruction gone out from Iraq to Syria, and they must be found and returned to safe hands," Mr. Sada said. "I am confident they were taken over."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stop it Mike....your killing me

Fire???? Bullets???

Thats the best you got? Even Ollie knows better than that

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - White House forcefully responds to Cheney « - Blogs from CNN.com

"There are numerous…public statements that explicitly state we are at war," writes Pfeifer. "The difference is this: President Obama doesn't need to beat his chest to prove it, and – unlike the last Administration – we are not at war with a tactic ("terrorism"), we at war with something that is tangible: al Qaeda and its violent extremist allies. And we will prosecute that war as long as the American people are endangered."

Can this guy just go away? I heard there was going to be a remake of the Addams Family. Maybe Uncle Fester can get a part in the movie? That would keep him busy for a while!

War?

What the fuck?

I thought it was an "Overseas contingency operation" against people who perpetrate "manmade disasters"

What can't the Administration even remember thier last set of lies and bullshit stories?

Forum List

Back