WH responds to Cheney

He is doing what has never been done before by an ex VP to my knowledge.

He is giving aid and comfort to our enemies by attacking a sitting president in public.

He is in essance telling the enemy that he thinks we are vulnerable and that now would be a good time to attack us.

Its as if he cares more about himself than the country.

I have news for you it's Obama and his liberal minions that have been giving aid and comfort to our enemies.

Nice original material.

He is doing what has never been done before by an ex VP to my knowledge.

He is giving aid and comfort to our enemies by attacking a sitting president in public.

He is in essance telling the enemy that he thinks we are vulnerable and that now would be a good time to attack us.

Its as if he cares more about himself than the country.

I have news for you it's Obama and his liberal minions that have been giving aid and comfort to our enemies.

Nice original material.

Thanks I have been working on it :tongue:

He should ignore the Cheneys of the world completely. Obama is the President now, not just some Senator running for the job.

Weirdly we agree. But it is media with nothing to do that gives the draft dodger a pedestal and keeps his idiocy on the front page. In the days before all this 24x7 media Cheney would be treated as McCarthy was - as a loud mouth buffoon.

"All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. George Orwell

Once again. you made the accusation, prove it.

cheney draft dodger - Google Search

Come on Sarge you ain't that dumb.

That's proof?? A google search is all that is required as proof? Awesome!! I always knew Obama was a Muslim!!! obama is a muslim - Google Search :cuckoo:

BTW- thanks Midcan I just confirmed that Santa Clause is real too!! You're awesome!! http://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en#h...al&aq=f&aqi=g-sx3g-m1&oq=&fp=cbc2f75bf9d43a8f

Last edited:
Once again. you made the accusation, prove it.

cheney draft dodger - Google Search

Come on Sarge you ain't that dumb.

That's proof?? A google search is all that is required as proof? Awesome!! I always knew Obama was a Muslim!!! obama is a muslim - Google Search :cuckoo:

BTW- thanks Midcam I just confirmed that Santa Clause is real too!! You're awesome!! Google

I wouldn't even post a link. Anyone who follows politics and isn't aware of that info is concrete with a social security number.

Let's not forget about Obama's spiritual mentor and closest advisor.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hPR5jnjtLo[/ame]

It is all a political game to Cheney and the GOP. They will continue to take pot shots at Obama and they will continue to look stupid.

When 9-11 happened, the GOP blamed Clinton. But the fact remains, nearly 4,000 people were killed under the watchful eye of BUSH and his brain, DICK. That fact cannot be denied, even by the lying Neos. THEY WERE ASLEEP AT THE SWITCH AND ALL THE BELL ACHING IN THE WORLD WILL NOT CHANGED THAT OR MAKE ANYONE FORGET.

Iraq did have WMD.

Hello? He used them.

Holy fucking diaper snot. Even the fucking bush admin admitted the wmd that was used to justify the invasion were not found. Why the fuck do idiotic mother fucking ***** like you even have the internet? You sure as hell don't use it as a tool for education. Did I hurt your feelings? I don't give a shit. Fucking wankers like you represent the majority of why we will fall. Arrogance. Ignorance. More arrogance. Next time you quote me will you at least try to throw some entertainment into the mix? Stupidity alone is stale.

Iraq did have WMD.

Hello? He used them.
'

You are either very confused or a liar. We invaded Iraq to find and destroy the WMD. There was none, but your boy lied and got many other to lie so that all his friend could become rich. The WMD you are referring to was removed by Bush I. You know, the one with a brain.

So since Obama & Eric Holder have been in office--we have had one sucessful terrorist attacks & two other attempts. Needless to add that this President took 72 hours before he addressed the Christmas day attempt. I don't think this spells for a good record for this administration--in his primary duty of protecting American citizens against--humans running around tyring to inflict man made disasters--

Don't forget the terrorist attack of James Von Brun on the Holocaust Museum in DC

Also the assasination of Dr Tiller by terrorist Scott Roeder

Obama is definitely not protecting these American citizens

that's a BIG paragraph for you. sure you understood it?????

Cheney is simply doing two things that every American has a right to do.

1. He is defending himself and the Administration he was a part of.

2. He is attempting to get the current Administration to learn from past mistakes.

Number 2 is probably impossible.

Iraq did have WMD.

Hello? He used them.
'

You are either very confused or a liar. We invaded Iraq to find and destroy the WMD. There was none, but your boy lied and got many other to lie so that all his friend could become rich. The WMD you are referring to was removed by Bush I. You know, the one with a brain.

How many times do you think HW sat in his den with a glass of single malt, looked up at the tv while W was peddling the shit and thought "Unbelieve. A simple fucking rubber could have prevented the greatest embarrassment of my life."

Iraq did have WMD.

Hello? He used them.

Holy fucking diaper snot. Even the fucking bush admin admitted the wmd that was used to justify the invasion were not found. Why the fuck do idiotic mother fucking ***** like you even have the internet? You sure as hell don't use it as a tool for education. Did I hurt your feelings? I don't give a shit. Fucking wankers like you represent the majority of why we will fall. Arrogance. Ignorance. More arrogance. Next time you quote me will you at least try to throw some entertainment into the mix? Stupidity alone is stale.

what did Iraq kill the Kurds with??? kindness????

Forum List

Back