WH readying special ops and drones on possible attack on Lybian terrorist

So you think broadcasting our intent is a smart move?

You're as dumb as your precious Obama.

What you think any Al Qaeda terrorist in the world is in the slightest doubt that a drone bomb may come down on their heads at any moment? None of them wonders if the president has the balls to kill them, they know it for a fact.

Thanks for voting and still supporting one of the biggest war Presidents in US history. Nice to know you supported Obama trying to go past Bush's timetable in Iraq until the Iraq Government kicked him out... Nice to know you like seeing more soldiers in Afghanistan, wars started in Libya, Egypt, Pakistan, Syria and maybe even Iran.... Interesting that you support a President Obama who spends far more than Bush did on military spending.

But I guess none of these are real wars because Obama simply gives intel, weapons, money and backup troops through the UN to rebels when he wants to topple countries Governments.

I have never shed a tear when an Al Qaeda terrorist gets blown into atoms, I wonder at conservatives who seem to be incredibly bitter about it, Obama is getting the job done at a minimum of expense and at an efficiency that Bush could only dream of. I fully support the way it is being done with little risk to US personnel and without respect to whatever border those scumbags try to hide behind. Why do republicans have so much of a problem with killing Al Qaeda?

Last edited:
Stupid like a fox, they will be killed and conservatives will totally bitch about it.

What you think any Al Qaeda terrorist in the world is in the slightest doubt that a drone bomb may come down on their heads at any moment? None of them wonders if the president has the balls to kill them, they know it for a fact.

The trouble is that he knows that, no matter what action he takes, the opposition are going to look to make political capital out of it.
Not only is he fighting the terrorists, he also has the enemy within to contend with, trying to undermine any gains he makes.

The trouble is that he knows that, no matter what action he takes, the opposition are going to look to make political capital out of it.
Not only is he fighting the terrorists, he also has the enemy within to contend with, trying to undermine any gains he makes.

I am totally astounded when republicans make even this an action to be condemned. Sometimes I wonder if they worry that there may not be enough left to scare the American people into doing ridiculous things by the time they finally get control of the cool military hardware.

"White House considers how to strike back", yeah right. If the media was more honest the headline would say "White House considers how to save it's sorry ass".

So, we've gone from apologizing to them for a video to planning an attack. Gosh, I hope this is giving them ample warning of our attack. Wouldn't want to catch them off guard.

And Obama is to be commended for such quick action after failing to prevent the attacks. Only a little over a month before he actually addresses the real issue. Does this mean the apology ads have stopped running? Next, he'll claim that the ads were designed to lull them into a false sense of security so they wouldn't suspect he was planning a surprise attack. Idiot.

Oh, there was a claim that Libyan officials arrested the "protesters" responsible. Or was that yet another lie in a week long lying festival?

Last edited:
So, we've gone from apologizing to them for a video to planning an attack. Gosh, I hope this is giving them ample warning of our attack. Wouldn't want to catch them off guard.

They will be killed shortly, no Americans will be killed doing it and you will still bitch.

And Obama is to be commended for such quick action after failing to prevent the attacks. Only a little over a month before he actually addresses the real issue. Does this mean the apology ads have stopped running? Next, he'll claim that the ads were designed to lull them into a false sense of security so they wouldn't suspect he was planning a surprise attack. Idiot.

Oh, there was a claim that Libyan officials arrested the "protesters" responsible. Or was that yet another lie in a week long lying festival?

Please post a copy of the apology.

So I guess Obama's promise that there will not be troops sent to Libya is another broken promise.

Not really surprised. A series of unfortunate events are about to occur.

The promise is that we will go anywhere and do everything needed to kill Al Qaeda terrorists who attack us.

If that was true, then why did Obama give them weapons to begin with?

Forum List

Back