WH press secretary suddenly doesn’t want to talk about Biden’s support for gun laws.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
They know what Americans are thinking.

No trust of government.
I need to protect myself and family now because of the government failing to do so.

So now it’s off to spin zone bunker time. Soon they’ll be praising gun ownership as the election draws closer.

I really don't know why we need this position. On both sides, it is just a position where no truths are told and pertinent questions aren't answered. It's just a propaganda arm of the White House to spew their garbage and protect the president at all costs.

Hunter is Democrat Royalty. Federal and state gun laws don't apply to him.

In fact no laws apply to him. The most he will ever get for any crime is a mild slap on the wrist.

I really don't know why we need this position. On both sides, it is just a position where no truths are told and pertinent questions aren't answered. It's just a propaganda arm of the White House to spew their garbage and protect the president at all costs.
If we had a real press who demanded real answers to real issues it would work. But alas.

If we had a real press who demanded real answers to real issues it would work. But alas.
Wouldn't make any difference. They tell us want they want to tell us, don't tell us what they don't want to tell us, deflect from answering the questions asked, lie about whatever they need to lie about, protect the president from anything and everything that doesn't look good, use the position to promote their agenda, and throw their own mothers under the bus if necessary.

Hunter is Democrat Royalty. Federal and state gun laws don't apply to him.

In fact no laws apply to him. The most he will ever get for any crime is a mild slap on the wrist.

I figure worst case scenario, home incarceration for few months. If that. I might be wrong but I expect it will be next to nothing.

Forum List

Back