WH OFFICIAL SCATHING OP ED NYT re Trump incompetence and AMORALITY!

Where does that statute state the contribution has to be made, ya lying con tool?

(b) Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

Conspiracy is also a crime.

Oh, so now you want to charge someone with "conspiracy" to commit a crime while you ignore the campaign that committed the same crime? Good thing you've got your partisan blinders on, Faun!

As I've pointed out a dozen times...if your misreading of the statute was in fact how it was intended...the Clinton campaign is guilty of accepting "things of value" from foreign nationals in both cash and information!
Junior met with a foreign national to obtain valuable information that could hurt Hillary.

Hillary met with an American-based research firm to obtain valuable information that could hurt Trump.

So, no, she did not commit the crime that Junior committed.

Hillary paid that "American-based" research firm to obtain that valuable information from an Englishman and some Russians. The only reason she didn't pay them directly was that she was hiding who funded Steele's smear job! She also took in millions of dollars through her little pay for play scam she had working at the State Department...funneling it through the Clinton Foundation and then using Foundation funds to help pay part of the salaries of people who were working in her election campaign.

THAT is a direct violation of the statute that you and WTP keep trotting out to use against Trump Jr.! A REAL violation involving millions of dollars in REAL money...not information which isn't what that statute was passed to prevent happening!
There’s no violation on Hillary’s part. The law prohibits Americans from obtaining contributions and/or donations from foreign nationals. Hillary didn’t. She got her opposition research from an American firm.

Junior, on the other hand, conspired with a foreign national to acquire valuable research on Hillary from a foreign national, in violation of the law.

An American firm that she PAID to get her what you so graciously call "opposition research? Let's cut the bullshit...shall we? Hillary Clinton used a law firm cut out to pay Fusion GPS and then had Fusion GPS run the smear campaign against Donald Trump. She did so to HIDE what it was that her campaign was doing.

I notice that you've studiously ignored how Clinton also used foreign "donations" to the Clinton Foundation to help pay for her election campaign! Don't want to touch that with a ten foot pole...do you, Faun!
Lying con tool, there is no law against hiring an American firm to conduct opposition research.

As far as Hillary using foreign donations to fund her campaign, I haven’t seen proof of that. All I’ve seen is you claiming she did; but anything said by a lying con tool like you is as far away from verifiable as you can get.

Oh, so now you want to charge someone with "conspiracy" to commit a crime while you ignore the campaign that committed the same crime? Good thing you've got your partisan blinders on, Faun!

As I've pointed out a dozen times...if your misreading of the statute was in fact how it was intended...the Clinton campaign is guilty of accepting "things of value" from foreign nationals in both cash and information!
Junior met with a foreign national to obtain valuable information that could hurt Hillary.

Hillary met with an American-based research firm to obtain valuable information that could hurt Trump.

Hillary paid that "American-based" research firm to obtain that valuable information from an Englishman and some Russians. The only reason she didn't pay them directly was that she was hiding who funded Steele's smear job! She also took in millions of dollars through her little pay for play scam she had working at the State Department...funneling it through the Clinton Foundation and then using Foundation funds to help pay part of the salaries of people who were working in her election campaign.

THAT is a direct violation of the statute that you and WTP keep trotting out to use against Trump Jr.! A REAL violation involving millions of dollars in REAL money...not information which isn't what that statute was passed to prevent happening!
There’s no violation on Hillary’s part. The law prohibits Americans from obtaining contributions and/or donations from foreign nationals. Hillary didn’t. She got her opposition research from an American firm.

Junior, on the other hand, conspired with a foreign national to acquire valuable research on Hillary from a foreign national, in violation of the law.

An American firm that she PAID to get her what you so graciously call "opposition research? Let's cut the bullshit...shall we? Hillary Clinton used a law firm cut out to pay Fusion GPS and then had Fusion GPS run the smear campaign against Donald Trump. She did so to HIDE what it was that her campaign was doing.

I notice that you've studiously ignored how Clinton also used foreign "donations" to the Clinton Foundation to help pay for her election campaign! Don't want to touch that with a ten foot pole...do you, Faun!
Lying con tool, there is no law against hiring an American firm to conduct opposition research.

As far as Hillary using foreign donations to fund her campaign, I haven’t seen proof of that. All I’ve seen is you claiming she did; but anything said by a lying con tool like you is as far away from verifiable as you can get.

So let me see if I understand "Faun Logic"? Because Clinton used a cut out to hide the hiring of foreign nationals and handed money to a law firm who then handed it to Fusion GPS who then handed it to the foreign nationals...going through those other entities made it OK?

So if I want to hire a hit man...it's OK if I don't actually hand him the money myself but give it to someone ELSE to give to the hit man? Is that your "defense" for Hillary? Now THAT is amusing!

It's a simple concept, Faun.

Did Hillary Clinton accept foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation? Yes or No?
Did the Clinton Foundation pay part of the salaries of people who were working on the Clinton reelection campaign? Yes or No?

If so...then she violated the statute that you keep trotting out!

So let me see if I understand "Faun Logic"? Because Clinton used a cut out to hide the hiring of foreign nationals and handed money to a law firm who then handed it to Fusion GPS who then handed it to the foreign nationals...going through those other entities made it OK?

So if I want to hire a hit man...it's OK if I don't actually hand him the money myself but give it to someone ELSE to give to the hit man? Is that your "defense" for Hillary? Now THAT is amusing!

Did Hillary Clinton accept foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation? Yes or No?
Did the Clinton Foundation pay part of the salaries of people who were working on the Clinton reelection campaign? Yes or No?

You haven’t proven she used a cut out to obtain opposition research. Again, all we have is you saying she did and you’re a lying con tool.

As far as your claim that she paid people on her campaign from foreign funds from the Clinton Foundation, how can I answer ‘yes’ when still, all I’ve seen from you, is you saying she did?

You haven’t proven she used a cut out to obtain opposition research. Again, all we have is you saying she did and you’re a lying con tool.

As far as your claim that she paid people on her campaign from foreign funds from the Clinton Foundation, how can I answer ‘yes’ when still, all I’ve seen from you, is you saying she did?

Your ignorance is rather convenient, Faun. You really don't know that Hillary's campaign used a law firm cut out to hide who was financing the Steele "dossiers"? You really don't know that people like Huma Abedin was getting paid part of her salary from the Trump Foundation...a foundation that took in millions in foreign donations by people attempting to curry favor with the person they thought would be the next President?

What DO you know?

Your ignorance is rather convenient, Faun. You really don't know that Hillary's campaign used a law firm cut out to hide who was financing the Steele "dossiers"? You really don't know that people like Huma Abedin was getting paid part of her salary from the Trump Foundation...a foundation that took in millions in foreign donations by people attempting to curry favor with the person they thought would be the next President?

What DO you know?
I know you’re spouting shit without backing a word of it up.

I also know you’re a lying con tool.

So I know enough to know not to believe you based on nothing but you saying so.

Forum List

Back