WH LAWYER cooperating "extensively" with MUELLER for 9mos. (calls Trump "King Kong")

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Remember, DON MCGAHN works for the office the PRESIDENT. Not Trump. HE KNOWS what his job is, even if TRUMP HASN'T figured this out. Apparently refers to TRUMP as King Kong given his "fits of rage".

Hold on folks this about to be a bumpier ride!!!!!

"Trump and McGahn have a complicated, mutually beneficial
but ultimately
terrible relationship -- so bad McGahn calls
Trump "King Kong" behind his back."

White House counsel McGahn has spent the past nine months sharing private Trump information with Mueller investigators: report

default.gif

BOB BRIGHAM
18 AUG 2018 AT 14:04 ET

mcgahn-1-800x430.jpg

White House counsel Don McGahn. Image via screengrab.
DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

White House counsel Donald F. McGahn II has “cooperated extensively” with special counsel Robert Mueller, The New York Times reported Saturday.

McGahn has spent over 30 hours in voluntary interviews with special counsel investigators over the last nine months.

The White House counsel reportedly shared information that investigators would not have otherwise learned.

“For a lawyer to share so much with investigators scrutinizing his client is unusual,”
The Times explained. “Lawyers are rarely so open with investigators, not only because they are advocating on behalf of their clients but also because their conversations with clients are potentially shielded by attorney-client privilege, and in the case of presidents, executive privilege.”

The story was based on interviews with a “dozen current and former White House officials and others briefed on the matter....

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/whi...gators-report/

Last edited:
Any effort to withhold information from a prosecutor in the scope of his investigation can be considered defrauding the US, yes.

If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or ...

Are you contending the US was defrauded ?

Are you talking about TRUMP 'defrauding'--yes! McGahan, no not if he was acting within the rules of WHITE HOUSE counsel. Here's the kicker. I wonder if GUILIANI, Trump's TV lawyer, knew about this??

I'm telling you, this just got interesting!

Mueller will be telling you very shortly, oodles. And you will cry tears of shame.

Mueller will be telling you very shortly, oodles. And you will cry tears of shame.
They have no shame. Isn't that obvious? They will simply say Mueller is lying. No matter what. It will have to be really bad before the Republicans in the Congress will do anything about it, either. I am losing heart. Even if Mueller does find that Trump is a crook or even (and this would surprise me) that he colluded with Russia, nothing will happen and Trump will be allowed to continue on his merry way. Hopefully he would not be reelected in 2020, but I do not believe any longer that Trump will be held accountable IF he is found to have done anything wrong.

They have no shame. Isn't that obvious? They will simply say Mueller is lying. No matter what. It will have to be really bad before the Republicans in the Congress will do anything about it, either. I am losing heart. Even if Mueller does find that Trump is a crook or even (and this would surprise me) that he colluded with Russia, nothing will happen and Trump will be allowed to continue on his merry way. Hopefully he would not be reelected in 2020, but I do not believe any longer that Trump will be held accountable IF he is found to have done anything wrong.

So what will the far left do when Mueller does not find any collusion and does not recommend that Trump will be removed from office?

upload_2018-8-18_16-0-20.jpeg

So what will the far left do when Mueller does not find any collusion and does not recommend that Trump will be removed from office?

If true. So cooperation represents what malfeasance by anyone? I would contend it would be a pretty big piece of evidence in favor of Trump.

Then I will say THANK GOD THAT IS OVER. Maybe we can get back to some sensible discourse around here.

If Mueller has the goods, and Congress won't act, the voters will in 2018 and 2020 and in all the states.

Now you Trumpers, you keep looking backward to 2016: good, good.

I think Mueller gives his findings to Rosenstein and Rosenstein makes the decision on what to do.

Remember, DON MCGAHN works for the office the PRESIDENT. Not Trump. HE KNOWS what his job is, even if TRUMP HASN'T figured this out. Apparently refers to TRUMP as King Kong given his "fits of rage".

Hold on folks this about to be a bumpier ride!!!!!

"Trump and McGahn have a complicated, mutually beneficial
but ultimately
terrible relationship -- so bad McGahn calls
Trump "King Kong" behind his back."

White House counsel McGahn has spent the past nine months sharing private Trump information with Mueller investigators: report

default.gif

BOB BRIGHAM
18 AUG 2018 AT 14:04 ET

mcgahn-1-800x430.jpg

White House counsel Don McGahn. Image via screengrab.
DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

White House counsel Donald F. McGahn II has “cooperated extensively” with special counsel Robert Mueller, The New York Times reported Saturday.

McGahn has spent over 30 hours in voluntary interviews with special counsel investigators over the last nine months.

The White House counsel reportedly shared information that investigators would not have otherwise learned.

“For a lawyer to share so much with investigators scrutinizing his client is unusual,”
The Times explained. “Lawyers are rarely so open with investigators, not only because they are advocating on behalf of their clients but also because their conversations with clients are potentially shielded by attorney-client privilege, and in the case of presidents, executive privilege.”

The story was based on interviews with a “dozen current and former White House officials and others briefed on the matter....

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/whi...gators-report/
Delightfully funny if true.

he has been cooperating, voluntarily...

but he was told to do so, by Trump's lawyer's advice or previous lawyers, Tye Cobb etc, because they believed Trump had been telling the truth to them and he was innocent of collusion/conspiring with the Russians, and by McGahn cooperating.... it would help the investigation in to Trump collusion and obstruction end sooner...

and his lawyers probably would not have given permission without Mr. T's permission.

Even if Mueller does find that Trump is a crook or even (and this would surprise me) that he colluded with Russia, nothing will happen and Trump will be allowed to continue on his merry way
Sounds like Hillary. But she's a Democrat.

Forum List

Back