We've Forgotton

E

evancity2

We have forgotton. We must never forget. It's not about Bush, or oil, or Sadom, or any of that crap. It's not about osama, or democrocy. We've forgotten what we are fighting for. What we are fighting for takes some time to really understand. We were not in hell at the time two planes hit. We were asleep, or reading, or eating, or watching television. We don't understand. And thus we forgot. So, I say god damnit we fight all these f-ing wars for the god damn people who died in the god damn towers. I bet they don't care what the f Bush is doing, or whats going on in the Middle East. So lets stop giving f-ing pissy fits about oil or anything else. Lets fight for the people who died for us, who died for America. So instead of protesting more and more things, let's just think of the soldiers who are dieing in Iraq and other hotspots. And then, instead of trying to get them out of there, let's give them what they need: our support. I don't give a crap weather or not u believe in war in Iraq. It's not about that. The thing we have to accept is that our men are over there, and that's that. What do u think our soldiers want to do more, give up there lives for people who don't want them to even be doing the thing they volunteered to die for, or die for people who respect them, and support them in their struggle for survival and hope. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm gonna say it once. There is no light at the end of the tunnel. And I couldn't care less, and niether should you. There is no stop to war, no world peace, no safty for people to just plain live. This is the never-ending war we NEED to win. We all fight for the people who gave their lives on September Eleventh. So please, before you post another post about the obvios politics and boring crap, just look at this. If the horror still hasn't sunken into you, please follow this link! http://members.cox.net/classicweb/email.htm

evancity2 said:
We have forgotton. We must never forget. It's not about Bush, or oil, or Sadom, or any of that crap. It's not about osama, or democrocy. We've forgotten what we are fighting for. What we are fighting for takes some time to really understand. We were not in hell at the time two planes hit. We were asleep, or reading, or eating, or watching television. We don't understand. And thus we forgot. So, I say god damnit we fight all these f-ing wars for the god damn people who died in the god damn towers. I bet they don't care what the f Bush is doing, or whats going on in the Middle East. So lets stop giving f-ing pissy fits about oil or anything else. Lets fight for the people who died for us, who died for America. So instead of protesting more and more things, let's just think of the soldiers who are dieing in Iraq and other hotspots. And then, instead of trying to get them out of there, let's give them what they need: our support. I don't give a crap weather or not u believe in war in Iraq. It's not about that. The thing we have to accept is that our men are over there, and that's that. What do u think our soldiers want to do more, give up there lives for people who don't want them to even be doing the thing they volunteered to die for, or die for people who respect them, and support them in their struggle for survival and hope. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm gonna say it once. There is no light at the end of the tunnel. And I couldn't care less, and niether should you. There is no stop to war, no world peace, no safty for people to just plain live. This is the never-ending war we NEED to win. We all fight for the people who gave their lives on September Eleventh. So please, before you post another post about the obvios politics and boring crap, just look at this. If the horror still hasn't sunken into you, please follow this link! http://members.cox.net/classicweb/email.htm

Since I don't know you, I'm not following any link to an email site. Is your point that we should remember 9/11? :eek2:

OMG! Kathianne, u are either:

a) 2 years old

b) High

C) Mentilly Ill

D) Possesed by evil dragons.

How could u not understand my post. Yes, we are fighting for the people who died.

Also, the link is safe. If u don't trust me, talk to supermarine guy, he knows me, and will probably say it's safe.

evancity2 said:
OMG! Kathianne, u are either:

a) 2 years old

b) High

C) Mentilly Ill

D) Possesed by evil dragons.

How could u not understand my post. Yes, we are fighting for the people who died.

Actually, I'm a moderator and am requesting that you cease with the flaming, since this is not a heated discussion.

We are fighting so that the terrorists realize that such behavior will not go unpunished.

Well, I braved the link. The video was great.
You can forget about us forgetting, it won't happen. Come hell or high water we won't forget.

Kathianne said:
I got zapped yesterday! Took 1/2 hour to clear the crap. Anyways, I already had bookmarked site. Here's another very good one:

http://www.jimlynch.com/911/america-attacked2.html

Thanks K. Every American should have to watch that video.......

On a side note: I've always wanted to find that Arab bitch they always show dancing in the streets and gouge her eyes out. I don't know why, the sight of her makes my blood boil (and it's hot enough already
:2guns: )

JIHADTHIS said:
Thanks K. Every American should have to watch that video.......

On a side note: I've always wanted to find that Arab bitch they always show dancing in the streets and gouge her eyes out. I don't know why, the sight of her makes my blood boil (and it's hot enough already
:2guns: )

The one clicking her tongue? arrrgggg :nine:

JIHADTHIS said:
Fat, glasses, white sheet over head, yep that's her :blowup:

Well she was giving out 'sweets' let's hope she choked on one!

In all seriousness, I watch that Lynch video about every 2 months or so. It makes me mad that the video from 9/11 is basically censored now! Actually was within days of the event. 'Can't make the people too angry, they might think Muslims are the problem...' :tinfoil: :dunno:

You can deny it as much as you want, but we did forget. We got cought up in this Iraq bullsh**. Even I forgot. Only after I re-visited the site did I remember. And then I put two and two together, and came of with the part about my statement that nobody has answered to. Because of 911, we are fighting. Also, please say you support our troops. Because their dieing for the same reson the people in 911 died. No, not people, heros. And, I don't want to hear another statment about the bee nest and stiring things up. I dont care if you f-ed at me or not. What I care about is that we don't forget, and the soldiers get their credit. Afterall, they are dieing for us while we sit on our lazy butts and type this up and watch the news and read the paper. We think we know it all, but we don't. And excuse me for being bold with my statements, but how is it possible to talk about 911 respectfully without being bold. NEVER FORGET! WE CANNOT FORGET AGIAN!

Evancity2, you may have forgotten, but do not project your failings on all of us here. Read what has been written!

Actually if you were paying attention instead of flaming off the handle, you'd see that Kathianne is an avid Republican. She supports the troops. Shes a school teacher and she makes sure her students never forget.

That is why you stirred a bees nest inadvertantly. Save the flames for other boards. we're all civilized here.

insein said:
Actually if you were paying attention instead of flaming off the handle, you'd see that Kathianne is an avid Republican. She supports the troops. Shes a school teacher and she makes sure her students never forget.

That is why you stirred a bees nest inadvertantly. Save the flames for other boards. we're all civilized here.

Thanks Insein! :D

Okay, nobody reads my posts. I said what my proof was that everyone forgot, but I'll say it once more.

We all got cought up in the politics behind war in Iraq.

If that aint simple enough for you guys, so be it.

You know, it takes a reall man to admit he forgot. Anyone can deny it. I havn't seen one man in favor of my pionts. But that's okay. As long as <b>I</b> know what is going on with the memories of 911 and IRAQ, than I'm okay with that. My post was just a reminder. So, go ahead, disagree, tell me I'm to bold and "stiring things up". What do u think the people who died in 911 would think?

Forum List

Back