westwall is stepping down

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I gear up for the Reno Air races yet again, I reflected on how much I would rather be out flying than babysitting a bunch of progressive silly people. So, flying I will be doing, and whining you will be doing, but I won't be bothering to listen!:laugh:

So treat the rest of the staff well, and feel free to keep flaming me, as I will stop in from time to time, but y'all try and be civil to one another!:cheers2: because ultimately we are all Americans.
Some of us are a little more American than others.

As I gear up for the Reno Air races yet again, I reflected on how much I would rather be out flying than babysitting a bunch of progressive silly people. So, flying I will be doing, and whining you will be doing, but I won't be bothering to listen!:laugh:

So treat the rest of the staff well, and feel free to keep flaming me, as I will stop in from time to time, but y'all try and be civil to one another!:cheers2: because ultimately we are all Americans.
Just remember the runway is the narrow spot.

You should ALWAYS remain a mod Westwall, yes you will not be around so much BUT there are 9 mods with you, with you not so much this is 8 mods which is ENOUGH to cope with this place, eg. AVG-JOE not on as much as the others only mainly for the 4Fs happening and YET ALL the other mods cope.

So you should remain a mod, you are in many members opinions IRREPLACEABLE and you should NOT be replaced, yes there are a few members who have been commenting they are happy, but they are a minority, I think the majority of members respect you and like you and you mean a lot to and so they would agree you should stay as a mod but do ALL your flying in your plane and having more time with Mrs. Westwall and your kidlet.

Look at the number of Thank Yous = 29 and Winners = 14 this = you are IRREPLACEABLE.

Memo for others my comments = :goodposting: and also :iagree:

Yeah, no, but thank you. I have had enough of dealing with sniveling people.

Try To Keep Your Tips Clean, and Have A Blast.
P51_10.jpg

Amazingly enough he wasn't badly hurt in that wreck. The plane was totaled though. Absolutely totaled.

sorry wrong link looking for other link now

Hell bones I've pissed off so many people over the years you could fill a book!:laugh:

You are a good egg...may you touch the face of God in your flights West...what could be better?

I plan to. Thank you!
but but but

don't abandon us!!!!

Oh, I won't. But i'm not going to be on like I used to. I have way too much work to do on the house, and I just got the Bonanza back from its latest 100 hour, and i upgraded the cockpit to an all new Aspen Glass setup, which is super cool, so i want to go out an PLAY!

My instrument panel looks very close to this (though my buddies who did the install made mine look a bit nicer!)

Aspen20Connected20panel20concept.jpg

Hell bones I've pissed off so many people over the years you could fill a book!:laugh:

You are a good egg...may you touch the face of God in your flights West...what could be better?

I plan to. Thank you!
but but but

don't abandon us!!!!

Oh, I won't. But i'm not going to be on like I used to. I have way too much work to do on the house, and I just got the Bonanza back from its latest 100 hour, and i upgraded the cockpit to an all new Aspen Glass setup, which is super cool, so i want to go out an PLAY!

My instrument panel looks very close to this (though my buddies who did the install made mine look a bit nicer!)

That is so cool West!!! Honestly...I always associate the High Flight poem with you...and this song as well...fly high my friend!

Hate to see you go. But it sounds like real life beckons. Safe travels, my friend. You will be missed.

I have found you to be a very well informed if not totally stubborn opponent as well as comrade westwall .

Thank you.

Be safe.

I plan to. Thank you!
but but but

don't abandon us!!!!

Top 5 ways of getting killed in your spare time:

#1 - skydiving
#2 - private aviation
#3 - on-road motorcycling
#4 - scuba
#5 - automobile and boat racing.

Be careful.

Well, I'm sorry to see you leave but that's a damn good reason.

I plan to. Thank you!
but but but

don't abandon us!!!!

#1 - skydiving
#2 - private aviation
#4 - scuba

Be careful.
Nothing like cheering someone on, huh?

I plan to. Thank you!
but but but

don't abandon us!!!!

#1 - skydiving
#2 - private aviation
#4 - scuba

Be careful.

Holy crap! I do all but the scuba! I'M DOOOMED! DOOOOMED I TELL YA!

#1 - skydiving
#2 - private aviation
#4 - scuba

Be careful.

Nah, #1 is when you're hiding in the bedroom closet when her husband comes home early and you sneeze. :eusa_shifty:

If it was not for westwall (and another mod who's name escapes me)...I would have bolted/or been banned from this site long ago (yes...many of you are sorry that did not happen).

I don't see eye-to-eye with him on many political issues. But on human decency and common sense...I think we do.

You shall be missed and thanks for helping me back when, westwall.

If it was not for westwall (and another mod who's name escapes me)...I would have bolted/or been banned from this site long ago (yes...many of you are sorry that did not happen).

I don't see eye-to-eye with him on many political issues. But on human decency and common sense...I think we do.

That would be KAT, she's likewise a genuine good egg!

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

That would be KAT, she's likewise a genuine good egg!

Thanks...And thank you also to KAT for your help back when.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I will miss you!

* sigh * SO many PMS from mods begging me to step in and take your place!

Alas... I would make a terrible mod. I would do nothing about everything.

I'm too lazy to drag myself out of a fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back