westwall is stepping down

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I gear up for the Reno Air races yet again, I reflected on how much I would rather be out flying than babysitting a bunch of progressive silly people. So, flying I will be doing, and whining you will be doing, but I won't be bothering to listen!:laugh:

So treat the rest of the staff well, and feel free to keep flaming me, as I will stop in from time to time, but y'all try and be civil to one another!:cheers2: because ultimately we are all Americans.

You da man!

Is it finally time to make mal a mod?

Mal no, I vote for let's have rdean :popcorn::eusa_doh:

As I gear up for the Reno Air races yet again, I reflected on how much I would rather be out flying than babysitting a bunch of progressive silly people. So, flying I will be doing, and whining you will be doing, but I won't be bothering to listen!:laugh:

So treat the rest of the staff well, and feel free to keep flaming me, as I will stop in from time to time, but y'all try and be civil to one another!:cheers2: because ultimately we are all Americans.

have a great time buddy

"I fly because it releases my mind from
the tyranny of petty things.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1900-1944)

Ohhhh,

I will miss you, but understand that there is a lot of things to do out there to be a part of. I am currently moderating two huge blogs and an old forum, but I like doing it as I am retired on disability which keeps me around the computer a lot.

Wish you well where ever you go and have fun doing it.

Thank you for being a moderator here.

Last edited:
Ohhhh,

I will miss you, but understand that there is a lot of things to do out there to be a part of. I am currently moderating two huge blogs and an old forum, but I like doing it as I am retired on disability which keeps me around the computer a lot.

Yup, I too am retired but I realized I was spending more time on here than with my wife, and daughter....and that's just stoooopid!

Ohhhh,

Yup, I too am retired but I realized I was spending more time on here than with my wife, and daughter....and that's just stoooopid!

I am single, having been freed of the Asian dragon...….

Family is important, so fly well and land safely!

Ohhhh,

I am single, having been freed of the Asian dragon...….

Family is important, so fly well and land safely!

Always!

Gee, you can walk away from being a mod. There goes the mafia conspiracy theories.

Gee, you can walk away from being a mod. There goes the mafia conspiracy theories.

Why you think he's taking that 12 hour flight? The mafioso don't have an Air Force. I'll put up a GoFundMe to pay back that Forum Foundries servitude bond you're bailing on..

You've given immensely and wisely to this place. Come back soon and enjoy it...

You should ALWAYS remain a mod Westwall, yes you will not be around so much BUT there are 9 mods with you, with you not so much this is 8 mods which is ENOUGH to cope with this place, eg. AVG-JOE not on as much as the others only mainly for the 4Fs happening and YET ALL the other mods cope.

So you should remain a mod, you are in many members opinions IRREPLACEABLE and you should NOT be replaced, yes there are a few members who have been commenting they are happy, but they are a minority, I think the majority of members respect you and like you and you mean a lot to and so they would agree you should stay as a mod but do ALL your flying in your plane and having more time with Mrs. Westwall and your kidlet.

Look at the number of Thank Yous = 29 and Winners = 14 this = you are IRREPLACEABLE.

Memo for others my comments = :goodposting: and also :iagree:

Try To Keep Your Tips Clean, and Have A Blast.
P51_10.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back