westwall is stepping down

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I gear up for the Reno Air races yet again, I reflected on how much I would rather be out flying than babysitting a bunch of progressive silly people. So, flying I will be doing, and whining you will be doing, but I won't be bothering to listen!:laugh:

So treat the rest of the staff well, and feel free to keep flaming me, as I will stop in from time to time, but y'all try and be civil to one another!:cheers2: because ultimately we are all Americans.

Do you wear a vagina hat while flying?

Always!

As I gear up for the Reno Air races yet again, I reflected on how much I would rather be out flying than babysitting a bunch of progressive silly people. So, flying I will be doing, and whining you will be doing, but I won't be bothering to listen!:laugh:

So treat the rest of the staff well, and feel free to keep flaming me, as I will stop in from time to time, but y'all try and be civil to one another!:cheers2: because ultimately we are all Americans.
Good. You sucked as a mod. Hurry up and ban me while you can.

That's OK, you suck as a person, so I guess I'm one up on you!:1peleas:

Well that sucks, but you go have fun!

Gah! Who can replace westwall properly? I'm coming up stumped. :(

Know that I appreciated you.

Do you wear a vagina hat while flying?

Always!

Pussy hats are so 2017. Get a the full-body suit, man!

Screen-Shot-2018-09-05-at-19.32.25-525x600.png

Hate to see ya leave but I see your point...flying a plane has to be more exciting than soaring with turkeys.
Yes But can't you still do both?

That would depend on how much flying he intends to do obviously.
How much time can you be flying each day??

LOTS! I have a flight on Saturday that will be 12 hours total time in the air.
wow I have problems with 3 1/2 hours from Kennedy to Lauderdale

Hate to see ya leave but I see your point...flying a plane has to be more exciting than soaring with turkeys.
Yes But can't you still do both?

That would depend on how much flying he intends to do obviously.
How much time can you be flying each day??

LOTS! I have a flight on Saturday that will be 12 hours total time in the air.
wow I have problems with 3 1/2 hours from Kennedy to Lauderdale

That's because you ain't PIC!

My cousin has this little yellow box plane from the 60s that he flies, takes off right from home and back.

He asks me "You wanna go up?" I look at how small and wooden that thing is and say "Hell no".

It's in the shed next to the shed. He likes that thing, it has its own shed.

My cousin has this little yellow box plane from the 60s that he flies, takes off right from home and back.

He asks me "You wanna go up?" I look at how small and wooden that thing is and say "Hell no".

Hope he uses a chute

Stall speed on that is prolly about 30.

Stall speed on that is prolly about 30.

Idk, and not too curious to find out. I'll go pet his ass instead. Maybe give it an apple. She's a sweetheart.

Last edited:

Good. You sucked as a mod. Hurry up and ban me while you can.

That's OK, you suck as a person, so I guess I'm one up on you!:1peleas:
Nope. But thanks for your service.

....but...who is going to be the kindergarten cop, dude?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back