westwall is stepping down

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I gear up for the Reno Air races yet again, I reflected on how much I would rather be out flying than babysitting a bunch of progressive silly people. So, flying I will be doing, and whining you will be doing, but I won't be bothering to listen!:laugh:

So treat the rest of the staff well, and feel free to keep flaming me, as I will stop in from time to time, but y'all try and be civil to one another!:cheers2: because ultimately we are all Americans.
Don't you mean you're stepping up?

As I gear up for the Reno Air races yet again, I reflected on how much I would rather be out flying than babysitting a bunch of progressive silly people. So, flying I will be doing, and whining you will be doing, but I won't be bothering to listen!:laugh:

So treat the rest of the staff well, and feel free to keep flaming me, as I will stop in from time to time, but y'all try and be civil to one another!:cheers2: because ultimately we are all Americans.

Do you wear a vagina hat while flying?

Good Luck! :11_2_1043:

Good. You sucked as a mod. Hurry up and ban me while you can.

Good. You sucked as a mod. Hurry up and ban me while you can.

Thank you, friendo! I hope you enjoy your re-entry into civilian life. You've earned it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back