westwall is stepping down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell bones I've pissed off so many people over the years you could fill a book!:laugh:

You are a good egg...may you touch the face of God in your flights West...what could be better?

I plan to. Thank you!
but but but

don't abandon us!!!!

Oh, I won't. But i'm not going to be on like I used to. I have way too much work to do on the house, and I just got the Bonanza back from its latest 100 hour, and i upgraded the cockpit to an all new Aspen Glass setup, which is super cool, so i want to go out an PLAY!

My instrument panel looks very close to this (though my buddies who did the install made mine look a bit nicer!)

Aspen20Connected20panel20concept.jpg
Top 5 ways of getting killed in your spare time:

#1 - skydiving
#2 - private aviation
#3 - on-road motorcycling
#4 - scuba
#5 - automobile and boat racing.

Be careful.

As far as "hobbies" go -- that might be true.It's more dangerous than cross-stitching, playing an instrument or gardening, but NOT fishing. In terms of over-all risks -- I dont think those five are even in the top 20. If I didn't wreck it when I soloed at 19 or 20, the danger part got less pretty quick. But I did give flying up when I moved to the san fran bay area. Just too congested and restricted out there.

As I gear up for the Reno Air races yet again, I reflected on how much I would rather be out flying than babysitting a bunch of progressive silly people. So, flying I will be doing, and whining you will be doing, but I won't be bothering to listen!:laugh:

So treat the rest of the staff well, and feel free to keep flaming me, as I will stop in from time to time, but y'all try and be civil to one another!:cheers2: because ultimately we are all Americans.
th

Thanks for everything you've done...

*****SMILE*****

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back