westwall is stepping down

Status
Not open for further replies.

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
As I gear up for the Reno Air races yet again, I reflected on how much I would rather be out flying than babysitting a bunch of progressive silly people. So, flying I will be doing, and whining you will be doing, but I won't be bothering to listen!:laugh:

So treat the rest of the staff well, and feel free to keep flaming me, as I will stop in from time to time, but y'all try and be civil to one another!:cheers2: because ultimately we are all Americans.

As I gear up for the Reno Air races yet again, I reflected on how much I would rather be out flying than babysitting a bunch of progressive silly people. So, flying I will be doing, and whining you will be doing, but I won't be bothering to listen!:laugh:

So treat the rest of the staff well, and feel free to keep flaming me, as I will stop in from time to time, but y'all try and be civil to one another!:cheers2: because ultimately we are all Americans.
You will be missed, westwall :huddle:

tenor.gif

Got a passenger seat? :D

As a matter of fact I do...but it is already filled!

Fly safe!

As a matter of fact I do...but it is already filled!
Screw them losers!

Don't blame you; not one bit.

I am going to miss you, you have always been fair and also are a good person, you have always been a gentleman.

Take care flying Mr. Westwall.

What a mature farewell......worthy of this current so-called Administration. Well done, Sir! Well done!

Hope you win ..and watch your butt

please-dont-go-dwcmgd.jpg

I will miss you a LOT cuz you are a great mod. But, I also am happy you are going to be happy doing what you do!!!

I will miss you a LOT cuz you are a great mod. But, I also am happy you are going to be happy doing what you do!!!
Please take Will with you lol

Good Luck man! Don't forget stall speed means something different in airplanes than it does in torque converters! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back