Western women were “portrayed as whores” in Iran

No, that's you. Nutz the PUTZ. Lol.
I bet you are a cute little thing.

You know what? I'll bet you are a bigger whore than any western woman. :D Or you would be if you could be anyhow.
Men are the gas, women are the brakes. Women have lost self control and have redefined themselves as something not so noble.

No, that is an excuse for your own bad behavior. If you are going to sleep around, then you are a whore too. Just because you are man does not mean you have no self control. Wait until you are married, or you are a whore. :D What's good for the gander is good for the goose.

The reason why there are whores is because there is a demand for them from men.
Yep, the moral fabric of America has deteriorated.

Well, stop sleeping with whores then. :D Stop being a whore.

No, that's you. Nutz the PUTZ. Lol.

You know what? I'll bet you are a bigger whore than any western woman. :D Or you would be if you could be anyhow.
Men are the gas, women are the brakes. Women have lost self control and have redefined themselves as something not so noble.

No, that is an excuse for your own bad behavior. If you are going to sleep around, then you are a whore too. Just because you are man does not mean you have no self control. Wait until you are married, or you are a whore. :D What's good for the gander is good for the goose.

Are you aware that prostitution is the oldest profession in the world? :D I don't think the moral fabric of America has deteriorated. People are just exposed to a lot more because of technology. I don't think "people" have changed all that much. We are going to have people who will do some unsavory things for money and there have always been those people. MOST women do not though.

Are you aware that prostitution is the oldest profession in the? :D I don't think the moral fabric of America has deteriorated. People are just exposed to a lot more because of technology. I don't think "people" have changed all that much. We are going to have people who will do some unsavory things for money and there have always been those people. MOST women do not though.
I am not talking about prostitutes - even though that may be the modern day women if we judge the definition but frequency, the number of annual partners, and the way they dress.

What I thought we were discussing was the modern day western women defying their traditional roles for momentary satisfaction garnered while laying on her back for any tom, dick or harry.

Are you aware that prostitution is the oldest profession in the? :D I don't think the moral fabric of America has deteriorated. People are just exposed to a lot more because of technology. I don't think "people" have changed all that much. We are going to have people who will do some unsavory things for money and there have always been those people. MOST women do not though.
I am not talking about prostitutes - even though that may be the modern day women if we judge the definition but frequency, the number of annual partners, and the way they dress.

What I thought we were discussing was the modern day western women defying their traditional roles for momentary satisfaction garnered while laying on her back for any tom, dick or harry.

I really don't think many women do that. Don't know what kind of women you hang out with though. Lol. Maybe get a better class of friends or something?

I really don't think many women do that. Don't know what kind of women you hang out with though. Lol. Maybe get a better class of friends or something?
You just might be good stock after all.

Forum List

Back