WESTERN USEFUL IDIOTS : Disinformation: Inside the USSR/"Russian"-born Science of Influence

Merkel is pig shit incarnate.
View attachment 179392
View attachment 179393
Separated at birth.

Good night Olgino...
Angela Merkel's Instagram bombarded with abuse from Russian troll ...
Jun 7, 2015 - It's unclear whether the attacks have anything to do with Russiantroll farms”, some of which allegedly work on behalf of the Kremlin as part of “information war” practices, reports the Moscow Times. It may just be that there is a particular concentration of people who want to comment on pictures of Merkel ...
Russian fake news campaign targets Merkel in German election ...

Jan 24, 2017 - German Chancellor Angela Merkel a prime Kremlin target, EU task force said.
I think of all the international leader I despise her the most for what she is doing to her people. I can't stand that fat pig.
in OlgIno PAID - trolls "think" this way, THIS IS THE REALITY

Germany replaces US as country with best international image | News ...

Nov 17, 2017 - The Nation Brands Index top ranked countries. 1: Germany. Germany moved top of the rankings after coming in second last year. It ranked in the top five in .... with the most non-military global influence. The annual Soft Power 30 index links polling and data to measure a country's global impact. (18.07.2017) ...
Germany supplants US as the country with the best global rep - CNN

Nov 17, 2017 - (CNN)America's brand has taken a major hit in the age of Trump. At least that's according to a survey that ranks the world's best nation brands. ... President Donald Trump, says Simon Anholt, a political consultant who developed the brand survey more than a decade ago.
Germany reclaims top “nation brand” ranking, with USA dropping to ...

Nov 16, 2017 - Nuremberg, November 16, 2017 – In the wake of a substantial drop in global perception of the USA, Germany retakes the top ranking in the latest ... The UK's largest gains are for Governance (nearly two points) and People, suggesting that most countries have come to terms with the UK's vote last year to ...

under frau Merkel leadership, so what can you say more about this lady who does such great job?

View attachment 179500
Great job...

Are you familiar with this group's handy work...let's refresh shall we comrade?

View attachment 179501
View attachment 179502
View attachment 179503
You recognize this?
beslan , what frau Merkel has to do with this ? cos we all know , Putin and his criminal crew killed children of Beslan

Muslims killed the children at Beslan, and Russian soldiers, too.

HOW many Putin´s "USEFUL IDIOTS" you can name ? Trump, Berlusconi, steven seagal,
schröder, who else?....

1. Russia is not a communist nation.

2. Trump is obviously his own man and has in no way harmed US interests for Russia.

3. The Cold War is over. Give Peace a Chance.
Putin's useful idiots - The Washington Post

7 days ago - In fact, the Mueller investigation is ongoing and has offered no such conclusions. But what Mueller did expose last week should sicken us all: Vladimir Putin has played Americans across the political spectrum for suckers. In particular, the Russian dictator has turned Trump supporters into the useful idiots of ...

Useful Idiots - StopFake

We're all Putin's 'useful idiots'. Watching Russian TV recently is a disturbing business. As Stephen Ennis at BBC Monitoring has painstakingly recorded, Russian media has developed a habit of delivering death threats to opposition members, using anti-Semitic insinuations against its opponents, screaming about the threat ...
cnn russia.jpg

Good night Olgino...
Jun 7, 2015 - It's unclear whether the attacks have anything to do with Russiantroll farms”, some of which allegedly work on behalf of the Kremlin as part of “information war” practices, reports the Moscow Times. It may just be that there is a particular concentration of people who want to comment on pictures of Merkel ...

Jan 24, 2017 - German Chancellor Angela Merkel a prime Kremlin target, EU task force said.
I think of all the international leader I despise her the most for what she is doing to her people. I can't stand that fat pig.

Nov 17, 2017 - The Nation Brands Index top ranked countries. 1: Germany. Germany moved top of the rankings after coming in second last year. It ranked in the top five in .... with the most non-military global influence. The annual Soft Power 30 index links polling and data to measure a country's global impact. (18.07.2017) ...

Nov 17, 2017 - (CNN)America's brand has taken a major hit in the age of Trump. At least that's according to a survey that ranks the world's best nation brands. ... President Donald Trump, says Simon Anholt, a political consultant who developed the brand survey more than a decade ago.

Nov 16, 2017 - Nuremberg, November 16, 2017 – In the wake of a substantial drop in global perception of the USA, Germany retakes the top ranking in the latest ... The UK's largest gains are for Governance (nearly two points) and People, suggesting that most countries have come to terms with the UK's vote last year to ...

under frau Merkel leadership, so what can you say more about this lady who does such great job?

View attachment 179500
Great job...

View attachment 179501
View attachment 179502
View attachment 179503
You recognize this?
beslan , what frau Merkel has to do with this ? cos we all know , Putin and his criminal crew killed children of Beslan

He knows GD well what my point was. I am, in my short time here learning who I can and cannot engage in debate. Comrade Propaganda here is definitely not one of them.

View attachment 179500
Great job...

View attachment 179501
View attachment 179502
View attachment 179503
You recognize this?

He knows GD well what my point was. I am, in my short time here learning who I can and cannot engage in debate. Comrade Propaganda here is definitely not one of them.

Litwin's a Nazi nutjob!

View attachment 179500
Great job...

View attachment 179501
View attachment 179502
View attachment 179503
You recognize this?

Litwin's a Nazi nutjob!

He is what we call...a shit bird.

View attachment 179500
Great job...

View attachment 179501
View attachment 179502
View attachment 179503
You recognize this?

Litwin's a Nazi nutjob!

others from your Putlerist Crew call me Islam - friendly Jew, who of you guys is lying ?

Good night Olgino...

View attachment 179500
Great job...

View attachment 179501
View attachment 179502
View attachment 179503
You recognize this?

why mothers of Beslan BLAME VAVA PUTLER? not the Chechen Muslims ?

Forum List

Back