Western thugs turn eastern dogs on christians

shock

Rookie
Apr 9, 2009
WESTERN THUGS TURNING EASTERN DOGS ON CHRISTIANS

THE NEW YORK TIMES
August 3, 2012

"***

Syria’s 2.3 million Christians, constituting about 10 percent of the country’s population, have generally known a more privileged existence under the Assad dynasty than even the Shiite Alawi sect to which President Bashar al-Assad belongs. Yet their allegiance to Assad was never absolute. Some Christians openly clamored for political change in the early months of the anti-government uprising. But as the rebellion became suffused with Sunni militants sympathetic to or affiliated with Al Qaeda, Christians recoiled.

A churchgoing Syrian told me that he used to see himself primarily as “Syrian” and that religious identity, in political terms, was an idea that never occurred to him — until an opposition gang attacked his family earlier this year in Homs. “It’s a label they pinned on us,” he said. “If their revolution is for everyone, as they keep insisting it is, why are Christians being targeted? It is because what they are waging is not a struggle for freedom, and it’s certainly not for everyone.”

***"

As Saudi Arabian arms and money bolster the opposition, the 80,000 Christians who’ve been “cleansed” from their homes in Hamidiya and Bustan al-Diwan in Homs Province in March by the Free Syrian Army have gradually given up the prospect of ever returning home.

The rebels’ conduct has prompted at least some Sunnis who had supported the rebels and once-wavering Syrians to pledge renewed loyalty to Assad. Many who once regarded the regime as a kleptocracy now view it as the best guarantor of Syria’s endangered pluralism.

***"

===========================================

WHERE HAVE ALL THE CHRISTIANS GONE?

• Banned
(COPIED FROM THE AOL POLITICS BOARD)

"

Obama & Hillary Are LYING About Syria; CHRISTIANS/Catholics ARE BEING PERSECUTED & MURDERED BY JIHADISTS Opposing Assad

17 Jun 2012

Posted by mjdar in Syria
Obama & Hillary Are LYING About Syria; CHRISTIANS/Catholics ARE BEING PERSECUTED & MURDERED BY JIHADISTS Opposing Assad « The Mad Jewess

<!-- end .post-info --><!-- end .post-title -->

Tags

CHINA, Christian Persecution, Obama & Hillary Are LYING About Syria; CHRISTIANS ARE BEING MURDERED BY JIHADISTS In Oppostition To Assad, Russia, syria
<!-- end .post-extras -->

Obama & Hillary Are LYING About Syria; CHRISTIANS/Catholics ARE BEING MURDERED BY JIHADISTS Opposing Assad… Keep believing the LIES that this sick, demented, lying MSM is putting out. You understand this, America: Obama is going to HELP the ‘rebels’ murder Christians. Just as this evil, satanic, foreign usurper did in Libya and Egypt. You wonder why I have NO hope for this country at all? We are doomed. You understand this? God is NOT going to sit by while these Islamic MURDERERS kill Christians. WE WILL BE KILLED. And rightly so. ‘Taking out’ Assad is the WORST thing that can happen to Syria.

OBAMA is the one that needs to GO and be deported.

You look at this link, yourself. Then you think. Just what has Obama done that is truthful, and WHY should you believe him??? I am ashamed of this nation. We are rotten to the core. I pray that God would rain judgement on us. It is deserved.

Those of you that DO love God, you better weep and pray that GOD will stop an invasion of Syria. "

==========================================================

There is, I believe, some truth in what the author of the above post said.

At any rate

I believe his statement is worthy of some consideration.

How about you?

Where are the western thugs in the OP article?
And where is the link for copyrighted material?

Last edited:
Western thugs and neocons (Zioniosts) are in the business of turning the middle-eastern people against Christians.

Forum List

Back