Western Presstitutes spread only lies about Russia on the PyeongChang 2018 olympic games

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Nothing good, only lies about Russian team.Even yesterday as Russia won against USA 4:0 almost no one MS whore mentioned it. Western Presstitutes write about Russians only in Vodka, Doping, Corruption, Whores, Mafia and Sex context.

Quit whining. It was reported in numerous media outlets. Should the networks interrupted normal viewing for a Speical Report?

0 gold medals

:lol:

1. If you Google "Best Russian sportsmen" and compare it to the list of banned Russian sportsmen, you won't find too much difference. Looks like some countries just hate to have real competition during Olympics. From 600+ Russian sportsmen who were going to participate Olympics the corrupt IOC “has invited” only about 160, mainly all juniors. And their bronze and silver medals are very precious. I doubt any other team as badly de-headed as Russia could compete so well. Go, Russia!

‘They can’t beat us fairly’ — Lavrov on Olympic ban of Russia

2. Olympic figure skating gold medal contender Alina Zagitova was prevented from conducting a full training session on Monday, after a doping officer interrupted the Russian’s practice in PyeongChang.

“Zagitova took to the ice as was scheduled, but several minutes later she was forced to leave the skating rink, because a doping officer ordered her to take a doping test. The training turned out to be disrupted,” a member of the Russian figure skating squad told R-Sport.

The 15-year-old star, who is making her senior debut this season, is widely considered among the favorites to clinch the Olympic title in South Korea.
WADA officers disrupt Russian figure skating star Zagitova’s training

And all figure skaters have very limited time on ice to train. So Russian girl had to completely miss it today.

What kind of dirty methods the corrupt IOC&WADA are using to prevent Russia from any success... Also doping officers love to wake up Russian sportsmen in the night (sometimes several times) before the competitions “to take a doping test”. Unbelievable!

3. Meanwhile IOC and WADA don't seem to care about sportsmen from other countries to be clean.
Norway has sent over 6000 asthma doses to the Olympics - Norway Today

Last edited:
Russian bronze medalists in curling test positive for an illegal substance.

Russian Curler Fails Drug Test, Authorities Explore Sabotage Possibility

Curling?

As for scandal about Russian Alexander Krushelnitsky, who won a mixed doubles curling bronze medal. He passes a test just before the competition and it was fine. And now, a week after that somebody has found “a big doze of Meldonium” in his sample. However according to all well known in the world curling coaches it Meldonium doesn't help in curling at all, it doesn't make sense to take it. All this together makes the case very suspicious.

Nothing good, only lies about Russian team.Even yesterday as Russia won against USA 4:0 almost no one MS whore mentioned it. Western Presstitutes write about Russians only in Vodka, Doping, Corruption, Whores, Mafia and Sex context.

Thanks as always for providing the viewpoint of the Kremlin.

Somebody has to provide the other side's viewpoint as long as your own Media fails to do that. We only hear accusations from your side. And always without any sane evidence.

Thank you, Baron. Really.

Last edited:

Somebody has to provide the other side's viewpoint. We only hear accusations from your side. And always without any sane evidence.

Thank you, Baron. Really.

Really- you could just turn around in your cubical and tell him personally in
Russian.

Russian bronze medalists in curling test positive for an illegal substance.

Russian Curler Fails Drug Test, Authorities Explore Sabotage Possibility

Curling?

Alexander Krushelnitsky wrote on Feb, 20:

"I am so sorry that a historic victory of Russia’ curling has now come into the focus of a doping scandal, which deals a blow at our sport and Russian sports on the whole," he went on to say.

"At the same time, I am ready to state openly that I have never used banned substances and any other unfair means of sports competitions since I engaged in sports. I am categorically against doping and I have always tried to do my best to ensure the observance of all anti-doping rules," he said.

"Testing positive for meldonium has not just shocked me and Nastya. This is a huge blow at my reputation and carrier. Needless to say that only a person absolutely deprived of common sense can take any performance-enhancing drugs, especially such as meldonium, in the run-up to the Olympic Games, where the testing procedures are most stringent. That is why I am interested in a prompt probe like nobody else," the athlete added.
Russian curler Krushelnitsky says he has never taken banned substances

Kremlin hopes investigation will help curler Krushelnitsky exonerate himself

It doesn't make ANY sense to take doping in curling especially just 1 pill and knowing that doping officers are checking you daily. Looks like a set up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back