Westboro to protest in Joplin

Cal

Since 2010™
Jan 4, 2010
Right behind you!
Jesuschrist, these people have no bounds..

The Westboro Baptist Church — known for its protests at the funerals of soldiers and people with HIV/AIDS — plans to picket in Joplin on Sunday, where at least 125 people have died in a tornado.

On its website, the church says “Thank God for 125 dead,” an echo of its common refrain crediting God with having people killed in retribution for the United States’ tolerance of homosexuality.

Westboro Baptist plans to protest in Joplin | Springfield News-Leader | News-Leader.com

:mad:.. :fu: Westboro Baptist "Church"!

I'd keep my eye on these Westboro people, and if one of them were in a tragedy I'd show up and tell them God hates them.

I really hope the people of Joplin do what that one town did, and create a wall of people so they can't get in.
How can this man think what he is doing is right? What sin did the people in Joplin commit?

It would be funny if someone burned their 'church' down while they're away. Anyone live around there? I'll paypal gas money. :lol:

Law Enforcement doesn't HAVE to protect them.

They can let Westboro get their asses kicked and then do something about it.
They are a hate group that nobody likes.

Anyways, I'd hurt them if I were there.
Or moon them while giving the finger.

:up_yours:

Good thing for them that they're not protesting radical Islam. Because then they'd be forced to pay a peace bond and/or go to jail like Pastor Jones.

According to Wiki, this church has 71 members. Assuming nominal inflation rates that all groups use, there are probably only 51 members.

How do 51 people get so much publicity? You would think they were Senators or something.

God needs to prove he exists, and cares about humanity.

I think the best proof right now would be a well placed lightning bolt in the seat of Fred Phelps's pants.

According to Wiki, this church has 71 members. Assuming nominal inflation rates that all groups use, there are probably only 51 members.

How do 51 people get so much publicity? You would think they were Senators or something.

How? Us, the American population and our craving for controversy which the media feeds up in huge, fattening doses. They're playing to their market.

Westboro to protest in Joplin

Does this clown work clandesinely for the ANTI-CHISTIAN forces or something?

Because this man and his idiot followers does more to discredit Christianity than any militant antheist every could.

So sick of these right wing conservative fringe groups. They even carded the President of the United States.

Forum List

Back